Trump lawyers claim Russians convinced him the election was stolen.

Are they mentioned by name on the Trump DEFENSE DOCUMENTS?

Because that is what is happening here dumbass.

Bottom line, Trump is now admitting that he lost the 2020 election and that there was no fraud. It was all Russian disinformation.

Read that again Trumpers

No fraud

All disinformation

Get it now?
hey lesh....the russia thingey was a clinton hoax....you hear that yet ninny?

Not according to Trump’s lawyers

Jackass
every dirty trick you pulled has made him like popeye on spinach.......lololol..thanks for all the entertainment over the decades lesh.....you have a tip jar?

Ridiculous bullshit like this, and the delusions the OP is obviously suffering from is the reason most people ignore politics in the US entirely. Two-thirds of your people don't even bother registering. It's because nearly HALF of the 1/3 that do, must be the dumbest people in that side of the planet.
This guy sounds like a foreigner

In my tiny little brain there is only one relevant question to be answered about the 2020 election, and it tees up the events of 1/6/21. The question is, Who would have won the 2020 election if the voting rules of 2016 had been followed? No mail-in ballots (as distinguished from Absentee Ballots), no ballot boxes, no Election Season,, and no massive ballot harvesting.

And the answer, like it or not, is Donald J. Trump. Which is why there were tens of thousands of justifiably pissed off Trump supporters in Washington on January 6th. Just as there would have been even more pissed off people there if Trump had won under the same circumstances. Of course that is an impossible hypothetical because Republicans don't cheat.

Trump lawyers filings claimed that russian interference convinced him the election was stolen. Read the link
Since when is believing an election was stolen breaking any law?

Was Hilary Clinton charged for violating this supposed law as well?

In my tiny little brain there is only one relevant question to be answered about the 2020 election, and it tees up the events of 1/6/21. The question is, Who would have won the 2020 election if the voting rules of 2016 had been followed? No mail-in ballots (as distinguished from Absentee Ballots), no ballot boxes, no Election Season,, and no massive ballot harvesting.

And the answer, like it or not, is Donald J. Trump. Which is why there were tens of thousands of justifiably pissed off Trump supporters in Washington on January 6th. Just as there would have been even more pissed off people there if Trump had won under the same circumstances. Of course that is an impossible hypothetical because Republicans don't cheat.
Under your scenario I agree that trump would have won

Which is why dems were not going to allow a fair election

Court filings say the Trump can't be blamed for believing the election was stolen, or for all the actions he took trying to keep the presidency. Sounds like he is finally admitting the election wasn't stolen, but claims he was fooled into breaking the law. He's desperately trying to find some way to avoid prison.
I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head.

No matter what rules the individual states implemented in 2020, everybody voted under the same rules

Believe what you will. Trump seems to think his claim that he believes the election was stolen justifies his actions. It doesn't.
I see you can’t answer the question, as usual. There is nothing illegal about questioning an election or challenging it, or looking for election fraud, as much as you lefty twats would like it.

Forum List

Back