Trump lawyer Jenna Ellis turns on ‘malignant narcissist’ ex-president

“I simply can’t support him for elected office again,” Ellis said. “Why I have chosen to distance is because of that frankly malignant narcissistic tendency to simply say that he’s never done anything wrong.”

This is just so wrong on so many levels. This wretched woman has turned on trump in an attempt to exonerate her evil actions.

She should heed the example of Mr Trunp and maintain a dignified silence in the face of his accusers. God is warching.
It’s funny she can’t cite any actual wrong-doing by President Trump.

She just claims he isn’t religious enough. How would she have this insight into his personal beliefs? She is not that close a friend to him to possibly know such a thing.

Yet another vague, lame excuse to hate on Donald Trump.

He did. That’s why it was shut down. He was self dealing from his charity and using it for campaigning.

Trump is not a good dude.
Here’s what trump has to say about that:

“I am the only person I know, perhaps the only person in history, who can give major money to charity (19M), charge no expense, and be attacked by the political hacks in New York State,” he wrote.

He assailed a series of Democratic attorneys general of New York who were involved with the suit, saying they should have spent their time investigating the Clinton Foundation.

“It has been 4 years of politically motivated harassment,” Trump said.“

I cant say that no rules were violated because I dont know

But to call trump a horrible person in spite of the good his charity did is typical lib bombbast

The Donald J. Trump Foundation gave away $10.9 million from 2001 to 2014, taking a scattershot approach to philanthropy with donations to more than 400 different charities, according to a Forbes analysis of 14 years of IRS documents. Among the notable recipients: the William J. Clinton Foundation, a state branch of the ACLU and a nonprofit run by the New York Times, which Trump routinely criticizes on Twitter. Only $2.8 million of that money came from Trump himself.

The biggest single beneficiary was the Police Athletic League, a New York City charity that works with local police officers to provide summer camps, universal pre-K programs and after-school activities for children. According to the charity’s website, Trump serves on its board of directors alongside fellow billionaire investor Ron Perelman and New York supermarket magnate John Catsimatidis. It is the only charity that got a donation from the Trump Foundation every single year from 2001-2014, ultimately receiving $832,500, 8% of the foundation’s total gifts during the 14-year stretch.

Last edited:
“I simply can’t support him for elected office again,” Ellis said. “Why I have chosen to distance is because of that frankly malignant narcissistic tendency to simply say that he’s never done anything wrong.”
And yet most conservatives continue to support and defend Trump – conservatism is as much a malignancy as Trump.

This is just so wrong on so many levels. This wretched woman has turned on trump in an attempt to exonerate her evil actions.

She should heed the example of Mr Trunp and maintain a dignified silence in the face of his accusers. God is warching.
Trump: "I hire the best people for the job."

5 stages Trump WH staff employ 2.jpg

Trump:
"RINO!"

“I am the only person I know, perhaps the only person in history, who can give major money to charity (19M), charge no expense, and be attacked by the political hacks in New York State,” he wrote.

He assailed a series of Democratic attorneys general of New York who were involved with the suit, saying they should have spent their time investigating the Clinton Foundation.

But to call trump a horrible person in spite of the good his charity did is typical lib bombbast

The Donald J. Trump Foundation gave away $10.9 million from 2001 to 2014, taking a scattershot approach to philanthropy with donations to more than 400 different charities, according to a Forbes analysis of 14 years of IRS documents. Among the notable recipients: the William J. Clinton Foundation, a state branch of the ACLU and a nonprofit run by the New York Times, which Trump routinely criticizes on Twitter. Only $2.8 million of that money came from Trump himself.

The biggest single beneficiary was the Police Athletic League, a New York City charity that works with local police officers to provide summer camps, universal pre-K programs and after-school activities for children. According to the charity’s website, Trump serves on its board of directors alongside fellow billionaire investor Ron Perelman and New York supermarket magnate John Catsimatidis. It is the only charity that got a donation from the Trump Foundation every single year from 2001-2014, ultimately receiving $832,500, 8% of the foundation’s total gifts during the 14-year stretch.

Your bs shit is 6 years old. Feb 9, 2017,

But in other news, in 2019:

Trump Pays $2 Million to 8 Charities for Misuse of Foundation​

Under a settlement, the president admitted he had used his charity to bolster his campaign and settle business debts.
"The Donald J. Trump Foundation was a New York-based tax-exempt private foundation formed in 1988 by Donald Trump and dissolved by court order in 2018 after various legal violations came to light." - web entry

The foundation was created to receive royalties from Trump's 1987 book Trump: The Art of the Deal as well as donations from others, for the stated purpose of distributing the funds to charitable causes. Trump's children Ivanka, Eric, and Donald Jr. served on the board, which did not meet after 1999.[2] Trump stopped contributing to the foundation in 2008, but continued to solicit donations.

Trump had the DOJ investigating the Clinton Foundation right up until he left office. NADA! He always believes people are as dirty, filthy, and corrupt as he himself, and his whole family are.

Your bs shit is 6 years old. Feb 9, 2017,

But in other news, in 2019:

Trump Pays $2 Million to 8 Charities for Misuse of Foundation​

Under a settlement, the president admitted he had used his charity to bolster his campaign and settle business debts.
Libs repeat themselves

That was already posted by the other trump hater

So its not news even on this thread

So he attacked the people that discovered he was violating the law.

Like I said, he’s not a good person.

You don’t have to know if he broke the law. He admitted it.

If you work for Trump, sooner or later he will probably try to get you to break the law for him.

Just ask the guys that are indicted in the classified documents case.

So he attacked the people that discovered he was violating the law.

Like I said, he’s not a good person.

You don’t have to know if he broke the law. He admitted it.

I suppose the trump charity may have violated some rules

I assume the clintons did too

But they are not on the democrat hit list

What about the kids cancer charity he robbed ?

Wait, you think that just because you assume something to be true that it is true?

Denounce Trump? That`s not necessary when his mouth gets him in trouble. He made an ass of himself (again) on Meet The Press this morning.
Trump: "Millions of illegal immigrants coming into our country, flooding our cities, flooding the countryside. I think the number is going to be 15 million people by the time you end this, by the end of this year. I think the real number is going to be 15 million people."

・Timm: "There's no evidence that 15 million people will cross the border this year. That's more than the total number of people, 11.4 million, that the U.S. government estimates are here without legal authorization."

I
think trump is claiming 15m since biden took office and thats a reasonable claim

It’s funny she can’t cite any actual wrong-doing by President Trump.

She just claims he isn’t religious enough. How would she have this insight into his personal beliefs? She is not that close a friend to him to possibly know such a thing.

Yet another vague, lame excuse to hate on Donald Trump.
Most people close to trump seem to end up in court, or jail.

Trump was fined for rigging a hole-in-one contest at one his country clubs. He robbed his own charity to pay the fine. :auiqs.jpg:
A career criminal who probably hasn`t gone a day without criming.

Forum List

Back