Ex-Trump lawyer says ‘boss’ was not going to leave White House

Also in the GQP today:

Plus, of course, the cult leader was not going to leave the White House.

The madness is spreading. Quickly.

After his plots against the Constitution all failed, including the violence of his MAGAMOB, of course he tucked tail and ran away. He didn't have the military with him, in fact they despise him, so what else could he do? Wait until Joe had him evicted? By not showing up at President Biden's Inauguration proved what a snowflake he really is.

Create all the false narratives you want, but Trump still peacefully left the white house on the day he was supposed to.

The thing that marks out advanced countries is the peaceful handover of power.

It relies on all parties buyimg into the process and treating voters with respect.

if you lose the argument then you need to think about it and come back with a better rgument.

It is beyond evil to try and maintain power against the wishes of the people.

Trump is obviously an unstable individual who is unfit for any office. The people who enable him have blood on their hands.
Moot point. It never happened.

In 2017, the person with the most votes did not end up being president. Trump has never won the popular vote and he won't win in 2024.
Neither did Hitlery......or her pervert husband, TWICE.

I saw people with ropes hunting for Mike Pence. I saw Josh Hawley shitting himself.
Why do you gloss over this criminality ?

Did you see them storming the capital with guns, gunning down police and politicians? Did you see then hanging anyone? You know, things you might see in an actual insurrection.

SO much for fairness, how about some conflicting Conspiracy's theories.
The proud boys and other MAGA military style groups
Had weapons' & other military aids stashed near by, if the leaders, followed by the impulsive angry group, were able to stop the count?
YOU can make a conspiracy about anything. THE truth is you need much more than that. Unless your willing to pass lies along Just for the goal of winning even if you cheated to win.

Create all the false narratives you want, but Trump still peacefully left the white house on the day he was supposed to.
You can pretend that the transfer was peaceful because he left the WH defeated and dejected as he was. At least he didn't say ""you don't have Trump to kick around any more, because, gentlemen, this is my last press conference."

Everybody know what he tried to pull off. He didn't have any other options but to leave meekly at that point

You can pretend that the transfer was peaceful because he left the WH defeated and dejected as he was. At least he didn't say ""you don't have Trump to kick around any more, because, gentlemen, this is my last press conference."

Everybody know what he tried to pull off. He didn't have any other options but to leave meekly at that point

I can say there was a peaceful transfer of power because that's exactly what it was.
See for yourself.
1699992312881.png

I can say there was a peaceful transfer of power because that's exactly what it was.
See for yourself.
View attachment 858554
His self Coup failed. It was still an attempted self-coup!

Self coup =

A self-coup, also called an autocoup, or coup from the top, is a form of coup d'état in which a nation's head, having come to power through legal means, tries to stay in power through illegal means.

... has told prosecutors in Georgia that one of the former president’s top aides told her in December 2020 that Trump was “not going to leave” the White House “under any circumstances”

And? He did leave on January 20, 2021.

Also, hearsay.

And has ZERO impact on anything, other than proving Trump (like millions of others) believed the election was stolen.

Oh, and whoever leaked helped the defense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back