Trump lawyer admits lying about “Stolen Election”.

But, but look at the footage of all the terribly non violent things those MAGANUTZ did.....that the Jan 6th committed didn't show the world.

Still sounds like ya'll are trying to convince yourselves to me.

We all know Biden lost badly & your lame attempts to change that fact have the same substance as a wet fart
shart.GIF

Still sounds like ya'll are trying to convince yourselves to me.

We all know Biden lost badly & your lame attempts to change that fact have the same substance as a wet fart
View attachment 763972

Wow. You give me a lot of credit. Somehow I convinced this woman to admit to lying to the Public. You do know I am merely a middle class equipment operator in Georgia don’t you?

Now Trump and his supporters need to admit that the stolen election lie is in fact a lie.
Only its not a lie..... so a few people involved exageratted....th at's what lawyers do....doesn't mean the election was kosher because it sure as hell was not.

JO

"....doesn't mean the election was kosher because it sure as hell was not."

OK, for the sake of argument: To what degree was it NOT kosher?

Let's agree this ain't zero-sum. There are degrees of fraud, degrees of impact.

Which elections in which States had a degree of fraud sufficient to change the outcome of which elections? The Presidential election? A Senator? A governor? A mayor or councilman?

If you you know of specific jurisdiction where the fraud was determinative.....well, which ones were they?
And by how much?

And, how do you know?

Forum List

Back