Trump lawyer Jenna Ellis turns on ‘malignant narcissist’ ex-president

For the purpose of this discussion yes I do since its more than just me saying it

I’ll give tou a chance to amend your statement or find a new link.

We both know there were no charges or lawsuits from the DoJ about the Clinton Charity.

Since you can’t find a new link and you won’t amend your statement, shall I save you the time and roll my eyes when you next blame the “deep state”?

“I simply can’t support him for elected office again,” Ellis said. “Why I have chosen to distance is because of that frankly malignant narcissistic tendency to simply say that he’s never done anything wrong.”

This is just so wrong on so many levels. This wretched woman has turned on trump in an attempt to exonerate her evil actions.

She should heed the example of Mr Trunp and maintain a dignified silence in the face of his accusers. God is warching.
She's a defendant, probably trying to plead down.

Your maga compassion shines thru. trump is your man.
So the answer is no, you are a brit engaging in again
I’ll give tou a chance to amend your statement or find a new link.

We both know there were no charges or lawsuits from the DoJ about the Clinton Charity.

Since you can’t find a new link and you won’t amend your statement, shall I save you the time and roll my eyes when you next blame the “deep state”?
no charges from a corrupt DOJ that is in the democrats back pocket?

What a shock

no charges from a corrupt DOJ that is in the democrats back pocket?

What a shock
So we are back to square one.

You assuming the Clinton Foundation is corrupt doesn’t make it true.

So we are back to square one.

You assuming the Clinton Foundation is corrupt doesn’t make it true.
I am not here to educate you and I dont expect libs to agree

So we never left square one

I am not here to educate you and I dont expect libs to agree

So we never left square one
You can’t educate me, because as I showed, I already know what you’re going to say before you say it.

You justify ignoring Trump’s bad behavior by creating a false belief that everyone is doing it. This is how authoritarians work.

Forum List

Back