Trump lashes out at ‘Jewish leaders’ for ‘lack of loyalty’ to him: ‘They should be ashamed of themselves’

Every time Trump says something you folks say he's lashing out.
It's not what he said that's so bad....it's the way you assholes describe it that's so bad.

If Trump were to say "Peace On Earth...Goodwill Toward Men" you fuckers would say he was lashing out at women because he forgot to mention them.
Wtf? He said they supposedly should be ashamed of themselves for not being loyal to him.

If that's not lashing out, what is?

And just as I thought it would go...a repulsive response...

Way to go, you have just proven to the entire board that you are not worth the energy it takes to interact with you...

Have a miserable life loser...
:itsok:

You asked and I answered. I don't care if you Snowflakes want to hide from me. Have at it. You little bitches want to call people groomers and then act offended when we call you deplorable mutants back. I'm glad you pussies recoil the moment someone hits back. It exposes you for the hilarious LARPers you really are.

You are brain dead. Nothing one can do about it.

There is no "Proof" of any cognitive problems with Biden. The Republicans have distorted a 70 plus man's few hiccups into "Not Suitable for Running a country"

Believe them all you like. The more brain dead Republicans continue to believe all of these lies, the more Republicans with brains will continue to walk away from the Republican Party.

Congratulations !!!! Do continue in your mission.
Boy, I sure am glad a soy raised waif like you has the internet to bleat this trash....

It's not a matter of believing what anyone tells me, or regurgitating pundit talking points like what you do here, it is pure observation...The man is in declining health, and what you people are doing to him by making him appear in this job as the embarrassing fool he is, instead of letting him relax in his Delaware beach home is abuse...

But you go right ahead and keep trying to convince yourself and others that Joe is really in charge of his mind, or anything else at this point, and we will continue to laugh at you...

:itsok:

You asked and I answered. I don't care if you Snowflakes want to hide from me. Have at it. You little bitches want to call people groomers and then act offended when we call you deplorable mutants back. I'm glad you pussies recoil the moment someone hits back. It exposes you for the hilarious LARPers you really are.
I'd be more than happy to meet you anytime soy boy....It would be about time someone taught you some manners.

Wtf? He said they supposedly should be ashamed of themselves for not being loyal to him.

Trump supported Jewish interests and Israel. Jewish power interests in the United States who are Progs crapped on him. Snakes with two tongues. He deserved better. For they know it.

Boy, I sure am glad a soy raised waif like you has the internet to bleat this trash....

It's not a matter of believing what anyone tells me, or regurgitating pundit talking points like what you do here, it is pure observation...The man is in declining health, and what you people are doing to him by making him appear in this job as the embarrassing fool he is, instead of letting him relax in his Delaware beach home is abuse...

But you go right ahead and keep trying to convince yourself and others that Joe is really in charge of his mind, or anything else at this point, and we will continue to laugh at you...
The whole post was really good. LMHOLOL

Not one word is true. But knock yourself out.

Trump supported Jewish interests and Israel. Jewish power interests in the United States who are Progs crapped on him. Snakes with two tongues. He deserved better. For they know it.
Trump supported votes from the evangelicals and Jews.

It was all about the votes.

Now, he continues to show his true colors on Jews when he accuses those who will not vote for him or criticize him, of dual loyalty.

He attempted to humiliate American Jews into voting for him in 2020, now he is just letting his true self out.

77% of American Jews always knew what Trump was about. Now, even more do.

No....he just issued an honest statement that most Republican voters agree with.
On the other hand, Biden goes out and calls half the fucking United States a bunch of Domestic Terrorists...and you fucks refuse to say he was lashing out.

FhUpK0aVsAAepxZ.png

Trump supported votes from the evangelicals and Jews.

It was all about the votes.

Now, he continues to show his true colors on Jews when he accuses those who will not vote for him or criticize him, of dual loyalty.

He attempted to humiliate American Jews into voting for him in 2020, now he is just letting his true self out.

77% of American Jews always knew what Trump was about. Now, even more do.
Jews ar a couple percent of the population who seem to have several times more influence on us all. There are people of all ethnic and cultural groups who play all sides. And Jewish people do that well. Unfortunately, the majority of them who want to survive like all other groups suffer for it when the shit hits the fan.

No....he just issued an honest statement that most Republican voters agree with.
On the other hand, Biden goes out and calls half the fucking United States a bunch of Domestic Terrorists...and you fucks refuse to say he was lashing out.

View attachment 737238
Too many on the Republican side support terrorism and taking the Country by force. As proven on January 6, and all the terrorism aimed at the Power Grids since 2017.

Who came to power in 2017? Trump? When does he ever condemn acts of terrorism, threats, etc from his supporters on anyone who will not agree to his ideas?

NEVER. !!!!!!

Continue to feel afraid any time anyone says there will be restrictions to you buying any and all guns you like. It is not going to happen. The taking of your weapons, that is.

AR-15 are a different story. Have the intelligence to know the difference. But will you?

Last edited:
Jews ar a couple percent of the population who seem to have several times more influence on us all. There are people of all ethnic and cultural groups who play all sides. And Jewish people do that well. Unfortunately, the majority of them who want to survive like all other groups suffer for it when the shit hits the fan.
You are a grotesque ignorant Jew hater.
YOU failed in life, that is your problem and not one any Jew is responsible for.

You are only following the blame game on Jews which has been going on for the past 2000 years, which changes with each different issue which comes up.

Wish to continue to be ignorant? Your choice.

The secret of Jewish success anywhere in the world?

THEY MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS. !!!!!!!
They spread PEACE and not hatred.

Israel did not become a Startup Nation by wasting its time with ignorance and hatred.

But by all means keep wasting your life with ignorance and hatred if that is your ticket to success.

You are not black, or are you?

But you are speaking for 90% of Black people who will continue to vote for the Democrats.

Please !!!!! How condescending of you.
I’m not condescending; you are. The DEMORATS are not exactly friends of the Jewish people yet the MAJORITY of them will still vote that way ! Same with the BLACK COMMUNITY in spite of the Increased Crime, No Bail , etc

Every time Trump says something you folks say he's lashing out.
It's not what he said that's so bad....it's the way you assholes describe it that's so bad.

If Trump were to say "Peace On Earth...Goodwill Toward Men" you fuckers would say he was lashing out at women because he forgot to mention them.
I know it is not like Trump had dinner with antisemitic supporters... How could these Jews be so disloyal, do they know they wee bought and paid for...

I know it is not like Trump had dinner with antisemitic supporters... How could these Jews be so disloyal, do they know they wee bought and paid for...
Ye set him up. He brought the SOB with him uninvited....and Trump asked him to leave....then the lousy shit ran straight to the press to tell them what he did.
So Trump has a right to say what he said about it.

I'm Jewish, I'm a Democrat, tell me how Democrats are not exactly my friends, but Republicans are.
I think it something like, GOP are willing to shit on top of Palestinians and support illegal settlers, so they must be heroes to all Jews...

BTW, Israelis are far more complex than that... Most of the Israelis I have worked with have hated the illegal settlers... They have to give up 6 weeks of every year to defend a bunch of assholes that would move their family into a war zone... They are heavily armed and dangerous...
Palestinians are trying to kill them but at least they are getting forced of there own land...
Very complex, these guys & girls serve in the IDF but they have various views...

Ye set him up. He brought the SOB with him uninvited....and Trump asked him to leave....then the lousy shit ran straight to the press to tell them what he did.
So Trump has a right to say what he said about it.
Kanye has also said antisemitic statements...

Trump had dinner with him... Guess what... He has staff to google the people he is meeting... He has secret service and they would know who he is...

Stop being so fucking innocent... He was set up, are you fucking joking? Kanye says antisemitic comments and you are suprised he has an antisemitic friend...

Trump now just looks incompetent fool and that is your defence..

Forum List

Back