Trump Threatened to Derail Lombardo's Gubernatorial Race for "Denying Him"

This is not a man who cares about the Republican Party. This is a man who only cares about himself and his own ego.

Gee, are you talking about the head of the GOP Mitch McFuktuttle? He doesn't care about the GOP--- he pulled millions from republican Blake Master's campaign so that a democrat could defeat him. That alone could cost the GOP the Senate. Mitch only cares about himself and his own ego. He gave the millions to another republican, his gal pal RINO Lisa Murkowsky so she might beat another republican! Just so long as he keeps his buddies around, win or lose, Mitch don't care.

Colour Mitch GONE.

Just amazing all of the people who aren't even republicans who all suddenly care about the GOP-- -- er, ah, I mean, care about the GOP going back to the docile Bob Dole days before MAGA when they could count on them just riding in the back seat quietly, just shining the DNC's shoes.

Sorry Ace-- those days are over.

Is this from McDaniel. l call bullshit.
The woman in charge of the biggest crash-and-burn of a "wave" election, and niece of RINO extraordinaire Mittens Romney, blames Trump.

PJW.jpg

You’re pathetic. You use that term so frequently it’s lost it’s meaning. Do yourself a favor and fuck off.
wake up! join me in this effort, join DTMB in this effort, join Governor Lombardo in this effort, join the millions of my worshippers in this effort, and let us together deny Trump from ever even coming CLOSE to being in that majestic oval office

wake up! join me in this effort, join DTMB in this effort, join Governor Lombardo in this effort, join the millions of my worshippers in this effort, and let us together deny Trump from ever even coming CLOSE to being in that majestic oval office
Compare this statement with what he said about Trump in 2016. Basque is unstable

Forum List

Back