Trump kicks some Barr-butt and says be prepared leftists

I'm going on the idea Trump is right and wins so often, this should be good.

Trump has always been right ...

I knew Barr would betray Trump when Libsay Graham interviewed him.
Like 90% of the people who Trump hired end up lumped into "I knew he would betray Trump." And after months and sometimes years of you worshiping those people first.

You may post all those threads I posted in about Russia gate, go ahead...Just because Trump is the loser is no reason to get yer panties in a wad he has another chance to lose again before he dies..
Hey Bobby ....

You are a Fake News Sheeple ....

You are here daily posting Fake News that you believe.

You have .... just like all the other Fake NEws Sheeple ... been 100% wrong 100% of the time.

Barr is LYING.

All normal thinking Americans konw it.
Trump’s hiring of Barr is yet another example of the fraud Don is. He claimed he would empty the swamp, but hires another swamp creature in Barr. Hell Barr is an old Bushy. Establishment asshole all the way.

Don’s dumb. Just accept it.

Trump has always been right ...

I knew Barr would betray Trump when Libsay Graham interviewed him.
Like 90% of the people who Trump hired end up lumped into "I knew he would betray Trump." And after months and sometimes years of you worshiping those people first.
Barr was better than most but, in the end, he is part of the Swamp. Did you think cleaning up Washington would be easy? When one person cant take you to the end goal, you get rid of him and get somebody else and keep doing it until you achieve the goal

Yes ...

Many in Trump's cabinet have betrayed him.

The Swamp is vast.

But, what I find so hilarious is you Fake News Sheeple thinking this is about Trump and failing to see that is about Patriotism.

When Trump is long gone and the next America First politician comes on the scene who will you accuse of of being a cultist for?

Mike Pence?

Ron DeSantis?

What you stupid Leftist fucks don't get is it is not about the person but, about the policy.

You may post all those threads I posted in about Russia gate, go ahead...Just because Trump is the loser is no reason to get yer panties in a wad he has another chance to lose again before he dies..
Hey Bobby ....

You have .... just like all the other Fake NEws Sheeple ... been 100% wrong 100% of the time.
I have not posted in five days, tell me another story grandpa...Your schtick is dead and so is Trump's in the upcoming elections along with his stooges.

Barr was better than most but, in the end, he is part of the Swamp. Did you think cleaning up Washington would be easy? When one person cant take you to the end goal, you get rid of him and get somebody else and keep doing it until you achieve the goal
He was not better ...

He was another traitor.

Hey Bobby ....

I have not posted in five days, tell me another story grandpa...Your schtick is dead and so is Trump's in the upcoming elections along with his stooges.
OMG B. Bobby ....

You are a Fake News Sheeple ...

Everything you post is what the voices in the Alt Left Reality tell you to parrot ....

Go try to convince your bullshit to some of your psycho Leftist friends and forgive me for calling you out on your Leftist psychosis.

Hey Bobby ....

OMG B. Bobby ....

You are a Fake News Sheeple ...

Everything you post is what the voices in the Alt Left Reality tell you to parrot ....

Go try to convince your bullshit to some of your psycho Leftist friends and forgive me for calling you out on your Leftist psychosis.
You'll get over the loss of Trump, just keep on shanking for the guy, poh Trump needs dat support and yer wallet.

Forum List

Back