Trump kicks some Barr-butt and says be prepared leftists

Barr is a piece of shit.
Chosen by Trump. After Sessions didn't please Trump. Sessions was also chosen by Trump. As was Cohen, Trump's personal attorney for years. See the common factor in the pieces of shit? The main turd?

No.

I am not in the Orange Man Bad Brigade, on the contrary,

I am saying that Barr is a piece of shit....all by himself.
You are a foremost worshipper of the orange god....forsaking all other gods for his orangeness.

I'm going on the idea Trump is right and wins so often, this should be good.

So, another of Rump's people is now in the dog house? Do you guys get a list on a daily basis from der fuhrer on who's in and who's out?

Must be hard to go from praising someone as a strong conservative on one day to screaming traitor at them on the next!

Poor trumptards...all this work and your guy now sits in Florida picking his nose while Biden is living it up in the WH. That's got to hurt.

Trump has always been right ...

I knew Barr would betray Trump when Libsay Graham interviewed him.
even when Trump hired Barr?

Like 90% of the people who Trump hired end up lumped into "I knew he would betray Trump." And after months and sometimes years of you worshiping those people first.
Barr was better than most but, in the end, he is part of the Swamp. Did you think cleaning up Washington would be easy? When one person cant take you to the end goal, you get rid of him and get somebody else and keep doing it until you achieve the goal
Dude WTF? If he truly intended to empty the swamp, he doesn’t hire the swamp as AG.

easyt65
1625042413545.png

You were saying?

Why did Trump ever support that Deep State stooge? And where is the Russian Hoax investigation results performed by another Deep State stooge, Barr's buddy Durham?

Lol Trump hires the best people
You can't make this stuff up. And the rubes swallow it all whole.

All that matters in one of our "major" parties is blind allegiance to one seriously disturbed man. Once that ends, you have millions of people attacking you with everything they've got.

Anyone who willfully remains in that person's orbit deserves whatever they get.

Deep state operatives are very good at justifying and maintaining the status quo. Barr did his part by delaying and obstructing the DOJ investigation. He ran out the clock and effectively swept all the DOJ-FBI criminality under the rug knowing Biden, the ultimate establishment robber baron, will never charge his partners in crime.

Trump eventually turns on everyone who works with him.

Remember when Rex Tillerson said Trump was an effing moron? The price of loyalty to Trump is very high.. starting with your self respect.

Like when he decided to appoint Barr, right like that?
Yes ...

I have already stated MANY in Trump's cabinet have betrayed him.

Of course.. You can't expect honorable people to stick with Trump. Didn't you know this would happen 6 years ago? I told you all over and over again that Trump's peers would end up hating him.. Trump is REAL stupid and REAL abusive.

Remember when Rex Tillerson said Trump was an effing moron? The price of loyalty to Trump is very high.. starting with your self respect.
Lots of Trump appointees have betrayed him ...

ALL Normal thinking Americans know it ...

We are Laughing at YOUR FAKE NEWS SHEEPLE ASS ....

Yes ...

I have already stated MANY in Trump's cabinet have betrayed him.

Of course.. You can't expect honorable people to stick with Trump. Didn't you know this would happen 6 years ago? I told you all over and over again that Trump's peers would end up hating him.. Trump is REAL stupid and REAL abusive.
More Leftist D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-S ...

WRONG. You forget Trump had to hire someone, you figure one of his Chefs or kids would work?

Without a starting base a smart man hires people who know the jobs, is that unique to other POTUS? YES, because Xiden hires people based on their color and genitals.

TRUMP > XIDEN in all directions.
"We need to get the best and the finest and if we don't, we'll be in trouble for a long period of time." ~ Donald Trump

Lots of Trump appointees have betrayed him ...

ALL Normal thinking Americans know it ...

We are Laughing at YOUR FAKE NEWS SHEEPLE ASS ....

You aren't normal thinking. You think everyone is a Communist. Do you even know the meaning of the word?

WRONG. You forget Trump had to hire someone, you figure one of his Chefs or kids would work?

Without a starting base a smart man hires people who know the jobs, is that unique to other POTUS? YES, because Xiden hires people based on their color and genitals.

TRUMP > XIDEN in all directions.
"We need to get the best and the finest and if we don't, we'll be in trouble for a long period of time." ~ Donald Trump
Fucking Dumbass ...

Keep posting out of context bullshit. .....

It's all you got ....

Forum List

Back