Trump kicks some Barr-butt and says be prepared leftists

You and Trump are the members of the swamp. You are attacking this country.
Any questions folks about Leftism being a Mental Disorder?

You are the one who is mentally ill. That is why you are a weak minded cult member.

Always neat to hear a leftist call their opponents cult members. Doesn't strike me an equal considering MSM throws snowflakes around like rag dolls, who can't articulate a single position crammed up their rectums, no questions or answers.

No leftists here. Just a Reagan supporter who wants nothing to do with the Nazi Party that used to be the Republican Party. You are the party of fake news supplied to you by Donald Trump and his acolytes.

:abgg2q.jpg:
BS

You are a bunch of BS as well as a liar.

Always neat to hear a leftist call their opponents cult members. Doesn't strike me an equal considering MSM throws snowflakes around like rag dolls, who can't articulate a single position crammed up their rectums, no questions or answers.
All they are capable of doing is parroting what the Fake News MSM tells them.

The absolutely DO NOT live in reality.

Instead they live in this Alt Left Reality of Fake News.

It's mostly due their dependencies & lazy thinking. Course MSM & politicians would never try to capitalize on that says a devoted democrat, who only repeats what they've heard on the surface.

"liberal" woman on dating sites are a trip. They go off about how they're just too good for "Trumpers". One tells me "we'd never work". Neat, end of conversation. By a twist (my life) she managed my step-father's care home and attended the interview. Seemed cool enough and pretty, just misled common to all libs, a California type. Anyway, she almost immediately changed her tune and wanted to go out, she's pushing, not me, I already heard her story about "moral compass". She even tried hugging me in front of staff when I first visited my dad. Can you imagine? sure, let's go out, if I piss you off you can take it out on my dad.................shit head.

Last night this gal same kind of thing. She says she questioned my moral compass for the fact I supported Trump, which was obviously most important to her less probably "had some work done", California style. You've heard it 1000 times. She adds Trump is racist, blah blah blah, I wasn't going to argue, but did say it was based on lies and asked how is it Biden's racist remarks and actions are completely overlooked. Cowardly runs through their blood right, that's all that was said, so she filtered me out poor baby, as if I cared.

You are the one who is mentally ill. That is why you are a weak minded cult member.

No leftists here. Just a Reagan supporter who wants nothing to do with the Nazi Party that used to be the Republican Party. You are the party of fake news supplied to you by Donald Trump and his acolytes.

:abgg2q.jpg:
BS

You are a bunch of BS as well as a liar.

I know you are but what am I?:p

Calling me a liar is rich. I'm an ASSHOLE, what do you want to know, it comes straight every time. You probably wouldn't understand, know what I mean?

All they are capable of doing is parroting what the Fake News MSM tells them.

The absolutely DO NOT live in reality.

Instead they live in this Alt Left Reality of Fake News.

It's mostly due their dependencies & lazy thinking. Course MSM & politicians would never try to capitalize on that says a devoted democrat, who only repeats what they've heard on the surface.

"liberal" woman on dating sites are a trip. They go off about how they're just too good for "Trumpers". One tells me "we'd never work". Neat, end of conversation. By a twist (my life) she managed my step-father's care home and attended the interview. Seemed cool enough and pretty, just misled common to all libs, a California type. Anyway, she almost immediately changed her tune and wanted to go out, she's pushing, not me, I already heard her story about "moral compass". She even tried hugging me in front of staff when I first visited my dad. Can you imagine? sure, let's go out, if I piss you off you can take it out on my dad.................shit head.

Last night this gal same kind of thing. She says she questioned my moral compass for the fact I supported Trump, which was obviously most important to her less probably "had some work done", California style. You've heard it 1000 times. She adds Trump is racist, blah blah blah, I wasn't going to argue, but did say it was based on lies and asked how is it Biden's racist remarks and actions are completely overlooked. Cowardly runs through their blood right, that's all that was said, so she filtered me out poor baby, as if I cared.
They are Mentally lll.

I'm going on the idea Trump is right and wins so often, this should be good.

Trump has always been right ...

I knew Barr would betray Trump when Libsay Graham interviewed him.
Should have picked Sarah Palin. She would have made the Dems eat shit.

Barr is a piece of shit.
Chosen by Trump. After Sessions didn't please Trump. Sessions was also chosen by Trump. As was Cohen, Trump's personal attorney for years. See the common factor in the pieces of shit? The main turd?

No.

I am not in the Orange Man Bad Brigade, on the contrary,

I am saying that Barr is a piece of shit....all by himself.
You are a foremost worshipper of the orange god....forsaking all other gods for his orangeness.
You get Obama's spittle off your chin yet? You don't get it, Trump put AMERICA first, Biden puts her last.
President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in China lost?

'merica first.
He also put sanctions on them to help America, that liberals crapped their pants over.
The orange moron, dropped sanctions on ZTE.
They were selling technology to N. Korea and Iran.

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.
The orange grifter drops sanctions, get $1 billion check from China.

Barr is a piece of shit.
Chosen by Trump. After Sessions didn't please Trump. Sessions was also chosen by Trump. As was Cohen, Trump's personal attorney for years. See the common factor in the pieces of shit? The main turd?

No.

You are a foremost worshipper of the orange god....forsaking all other gods for his orangeness.
You get Obama's spittle off your chin yet? You don't get it, Trump put AMERICA first, Biden puts her last.
President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

'merica first.
He also put sanctions on them to help America, that liberals crapped their pants over.

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.
Biden is bought and paid for by China, Hunter got 1.5 billion from them.

Barr is a piece of shit.

No.

'merica first.

Too bad you can't PROVE it, just like the rest of the Trump cult claims.

Barr is a piece of shit.

No.

'merica first.

Lol, his laptop tells us. My gosh if someone accused Trump for something he got impeached.

Barr is a piece of shit.

No.

'merica first.

Lol, his laptop tells us. My gosh if someone accused Trump for something he got impeached.
Right, the laptop Rudy and RWNJ's CLAIMS is Biden's.

Barr is a piece of shit.

No.

'merica first.

Untrue. He got the money to invest. He did not pocket $1.5 billion.

Barr is a piece of shit.

No.

'merica first.

Right, the laptop Rudy and RWNJ's CLAIMS is Biden's.
It has been proven to be. You guys do protect your own.
Barr is a piece of shit.

No.

'merica first.

Untrue. He got the money to invest. He did not pocket $1.5 billion.
Why did China give a known crack head that much money? Would you?

Perversion Precedes Perdition

Progs are like frogs—they both need to croak.

Forum List

Back