Trump kicks some Barr-butt and says be prepared leftists

I'm going on the idea Trump is right and wins so often, this should be good.

here's the barr graphic
nnnnjji.jpeg

Trump has always been right ...
Like when he decided to appoint Barr, right like that?

WRONG. You forget Trump had to hire someone, you figure one of his Chefs or kids would work?

Without a starting base a smart man hires people who know the jobs, is that unique to other POTUS? YES, because Xiden hires people based on their color and genitals.

TRUMP > XIDEN in all directions.

You'll get over the loss of Trump, just keep on shanking for the guy, poh Trump needs dat support and yer wallet.
Who will be your next America First boogeyman Bobby .....

Better be ready ..... it will not be Trump .....

Better listen closely to those voices in that Alt Left Reality you live in so you get it right ...

Who is the next cultist you have to parrot about?

I think i see a pattern.

Anyone in the GOP whose personal ambitions do not rely 1000% on licking Trump's bung thinks he is a moron. And especially so for those who were closest to him.

You may post all those threads I posted in about Russia gate, go ahead...Just because Trump is the loser is no reason to get yer panties in a wad he has another chance to lose again before he dies..
Hey Bobby ....

You are a Fake News Sheeple ....

You are here daily posting Fake News that you believe.

You have .... just like all the other Fake NEws Sheeple ... been 100% wrong 100% of the time.
I have not posted in five days, tell me another story grandpa...Your schtick is dead and so is Trump's in the upcoming elections along with his stooges.
He's a dickless wonder.

Trump is right.​

If Barr is not a piece of shit ....nothing is....America deserves better than this scum​

- Dirtbag Bill Barr Said Driving Vanloads of Ballots into Detroit’s TCF Center Late at Night was “Entirely Normal” – Blocking GOP Observers from Counting Room Was Acceptable -​

Barr is a piece of shit.
Chosen by Trump. After Sessions didn't please Trump. Sessions was also chosen by Trump. As was Cohen, Trump's personal attorney for years. See the common factor in the pieces of shit? The main turd?

No.

I am not in the Orange Man Bad Brigade, on the contrary,

I am saying that Barr is a piece of shit....all by himself.

I'm going on the idea Trump is right and wins so often, this should be good.

Trump has always been right ...

I knew Barr would betray Trump when Libsay Graham interviewed him.
Another trump fluffer pushing The Big Lie in obedience of his orange god.

Forum List

Back