Trump Justice Department Killed Police Reform Programs That Could Have Helped Minneapolis

Lol China crap is fake news and conspiracy theories. The OP has real, documented information on things that actually happened.

However I doubt your ability to see the difference.

Yawn; the only conspiracy theory was that "Rushing Coalushun" shit you CCP morons floated.

So, we have a CCP democrat governor, a CCP democrat mayor, a CCP democrat police chief, but it's Trump's fault...

View attachment 343357
Use some critical thinking for a change, kid.

Have you noticed how every time a republican is caught doing something the very first thing they do is accuse a democrat of the same crime? Like when you guys tried and failed to say the Russians wanted Hillary to win? Or the whole Biden/Ukraine failure? Then China thing is just the next attempt. There is not a hint of evidence of truth to the whole thing, they are counting on your willingness to just believe and amplify what they tell you unquestioningly.

:rofl::lmao::lol:

Uh retard, the only ones CAUGHT dealing with the Russians were you democrats who bought the dirty dossier from the Kremlin. And yes, you blamed your victim for what YOU did.

There are, on the other hand, pages and pages of evidence in the Mueller report and elsewhere that the tRump campaign cooperated with Russian during the election and after. But you've been told they "don't say that" and haven't even bothered to read them for yourself.

Do you see how you're playing right into their hands? How you're allowing. Yourself to be lied to and manipulated?

I don't really expect this post to make any difference, hell you probably won't even read it, but I figured I'd try once more.

YOU FUCKING LIAR.

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.
Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.
style='font-size:10.5pt;font-family:Courier;color:#333333'>The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232
}

You piles of shit think you can just lie and have reality change to what you wanted.
This is the fake news you were told to believe.

The reality is quit different. You should read the report for yourself instead of taking Billy the bagman's word for it.

Another pathetic attempt at GET TRUMP. Truth be told, if that Federal funding the name of Police Reform has made it to a Democrat run city it would have been used to pay off cronies first.

Lol China crap is fake news and conspiracy theories. The OP has real, documented information on things that actually happened.

Yawn; the only conspiracy theory was that "Rushing Coalushun" shit you CCP morons floated.

So, we have a CCP democrat governor, a CCP democrat mayor, a CCP democrat police chief, but it's Trump's fault...

View attachment 343357

Have you noticed how every time a republican is caught doing something the very first thing they do is accuse a democrat of the same crime? Like when you guys tried and failed to say the Russians wanted Hillary to win? Or the whole Biden/Ukraine failure? Then China thing is just the next attempt. There is not a hint of evidence of truth to the whole thing, they are counting on your willingness to just believe and amplify what they tell you unquestioningly.

There are, on the other hand, pages and pages of evidence in the Mueller report and elsewhere that the tRump campaign cooperated with Russian during the election and after. But you've been told they "don't say that" and haven't even bothered to read them for yourself.

Do you see how you're playing right into their hands? How you're allowing. Yourself to be lied to and manipulated?

I don't really expect this post to make any difference, hell you probably won't even read it, but I figured I'd try once more.

If there was any evidence--even the slightest bit of evidence that Trump was working with Russia to fix the election, don't you think they would have used that for an impeachment? Instead, they manufacture some phony quid pro quo nonsense (that Biden actually did) and conducted a fake impeachment with no criminal charges or impeachable offenses.
Billy the bagman torpedoed it right outta the gate with his lies.

Rightfully so too. 32 million dollars right down the drain. Gee, how many homeless people could 32 million have helped?
So, you're OK with the attorney general lying to the American people?

The AG never lied to us, but you think that if you just lie hard enough you can change reality to meet your agenda.

Dude, you're just a fucking liar, another pile of shit CCP dem without a hint of integrity.

View attachment 343357

If there was any evidence--even the slightest bit of evidence that Trump was working with Russia to fix the election, don't you think they would have used that for an impeachment? Instead, they manufacture some phony quid pro quo nonsense (that Biden actually did) and conducted a fake impeachment with no criminal charges or impeachable offenses.

Rightfully so too. 32 million dollars right down the drain. Gee, how many homeless people could 32 million have helped?

The AG never lied to us, but you think that if you just lie hard enough you can change reality to meet your agenda.

Dude, you're just a fucking liar, another pile of shit CCP dem without a hint of integrity.
Lol.

"Completely exonerated"

That's a lie. Told during his first days in office. He obviously started as he meant to carry on, because he has told many more since.

View attachment 343357

:rofl::lmao::lol:

Uh retard, the only ones CAUGHT dealing with the Russians were you democrats who bought the dirty dossier from the Kremlin. And yes, you blamed your victim for what YOU did.

YOU FUCKING LIAR.

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.
Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.
style='font-size:10.5pt;font-family:Courier;color:#333333'>The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232
}

You piles of shit think you can just lie and have reality change to what you wanted.
This is the fake news you were told to believe.

The reality is quit different. You should read the report for yourself instead of taking Billy the bagman's word for it.

That's the fucking Mueller report, you lying little cocksucker.

You pile of shit traitors think that if you lie enough, you'll be able to change reality.

So you must be called out for what you are, a fucking liar, each and every time you try and get away with these lies.

{
}

You are just a fucking liar - plain and simple. You are a party of sociopaths, a group of pathological liars.

View attachment 343357

Lol.

"Completely exonerated"

That's a lie. Told during his first days in office. He obviously started as he meant to carry on, because he has told many more since.

You are here blatantly lying about the Mueller report and want to mince words with Barr? :eek:

You are a fucking liar, that is established fact.

Trump is the WORST mistake America has ever made.

Thank God she will correct herself come November...in SPADES!
Politics is a pendulum, but I think it's about to swing so far to the left it may take a decade to come back.

Oh, so Soros has his armies out burning American cities and you think this will HELP you in November?

You really are amazingly stupid.

The face of the CCP democrats;

View attachment 343354
View attachment 343355
Well...
Yeah, it's true because the daily mail.says so.

What's next, cites from the national enquirer?
It’s on the tax forms! Or maybe it could be this guy...
View attachment 343382
or....
Nothing wrong with donating to a bail fund for protestors arrested in a good cause.

You still failed to incriminate soros.

So the riots are a "good cause" for you CCP democrats?

Yep.

Just like the pandemic team here in America and the US CDC in China, trump tore apart and ended the reform programs that would have helped prevent what's happening now.

This is making America great?

I don't think so.

Thanks for trying to blame the President for animals, thugs, criminals, terrorists, Leftist criminals, Antifa, and BLM pushing racial division and violence and for robbing, looting, arson, attempted murders, destruction of property, burning houses, stores, and entire communities to the ground...

Just when I thought Trump-hating morons could not top blaming President Trump for the nearly 10,000 elderly deaths in NY caused by Cuomo packing Nursing Homes with virus-infected patients...

Democrats and snowflakes are the ultimate source of never-ending lies and 'STUPID'....

Just like the pandemic team here in America and the US CDC in China, trump tore apart and ended the reform programs that would have helped prevent what's happening now.

I don't think so.

So even this can be laid at the feet of squatter in the Whitehouse.

Why am I not surprised?

You blame Trump for you getting the shits after eating a Taco Bell. There is nothing brainless fucks like you don't blame on your scapegoat.

But the Chinese government starting this thread means that China wants to spin the narrative.

It's a liberal run shithole, not Trump's fault at all. But keep it up and more and more people going to realize liberalism always fails.

View attachment 343357

Lol.

"Completely exonerated"

You are here blatantly lying about the Mueller report and want to mince words with Barr? :eek:

You are a fucking liar, that is established fact.
But I am not.

View attachment 343357

Lol, those were your failures. Russia you failed. Ukraine you failed. Coronavirus you failed and you will fail with these riots. The bad part is the more desperate. You get the more innocent Americans are dying.

I don't think so.

Why am I not surprised?

You blame Trump for you getting the shits after eating a Taco Bell. There is nothing brainless fucks like you don't blame on your scapegoat.

But the Chinese government starting this thread means that China wants to spin the narrative.

It's a liberal run shithole, not Trump's fault at all. But keep it up and more and more people going to realize liberalism always fails.
"It's" a liberal run.....?

What is? And what does that have to do with my post?

View attachment 343357

Lol, those were your failures. Russia you failed. Ukraine you failed. Coronavirus you failed and you will fail with these riots. The bad part is the more desperate. You get the more innocent Americans are dying.
'fraid not.

View attachment 343357

Critical thinking? You should try just thinking for a change. Of course in your case I suppose it could be a real feat considering the fact that you have no fucking brains.

View attachment 343357

The only candidate we know of who was working with the Russians was Hillary Clinton who received the Steele Document from the KGB.

The only party that we know is funded by foreign communists is the Democrat Party who admitted to and paid a fine for the huge amounts of money they got from the both the Chinese Communist Party and the Chinese Red Army.

Neither of these is speculation. Both have been proven.

Last edited:

I don't think so.

Why am I not surprised?

"It's" a liberal run.....?

What is? And what does that have to do with my post?
They are antifia liberal. You people need to grow up.

I don't think so.

You gotta be kidding! There has been countless reforms. Endless reforms. Committees and Departments set up with fancy names and many people paid and even cars given to them to feel impotent. Nothing changes. We will at some point run out of money. And then what happens?

Forum List

Back