Trump Just Lost Again in Federal Court, It Keeps Getting Worse

Wow! She can't remember what year he raped her, the jury concluded he did not rape her and she gets the first $5 Million and now she gets some more. We all know what happens, its called Karma. She should wait for hers.....
Cult tears are really something to behold.

People have been suing Trump for decades.
This is nothing new.....and it's always about nothing other than cash.
Trump figures it's cheaper to pay them off than fight them in court.
Now he's having to fight them in court because the primary reason for the lawsuits isn't monetary, but political.
I thought these sex related lawsuits fell under Section 162(Q) but that might be the difference with using good tax attorneys instead of software or HR Block.
1695169517702.png

The Trump SCOTUS will eventually smack Democrats into next week. Meanwhile Trump continues to rise in the polls and Biden is sinking. :eusa_dance:

Our court system functions as determined by the constitution. Again I ask "How long have you hated our constitution?
Too many damned amendments. We should go back to what the Founding Fathers wrote with no additions.

I can't believe the left found another loo loo to do their dirty work for them. That woman is nuttier than Christine Ford, by a lot. I have a difficult time believing Trump would be interested, he gets beautiful women and Carrol's a dog. Dog + crazy as fuck = Just another pawn for the left taking up Trump's time and money.

Forum List

Back