Trump Just Lost Again in Federal Court, It Keeps Getting Worse

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Judge Kaplan’s ruling affirmed it’s not a question of whether the former president defamed Carroll but the damages he owes her it.

“The truth or falsity of Mr. Trump’s 2019 statements therefore depends — like the truth or falsity of his 2022 statement — on whether Ms. Carroll lied about Mr. Trump sexually assaulting her. The jury’s finding that she did not therefore is binding in this case and precludes Mr. Trump from contesting the falsity of his 2019 statements.” Kaplan said.

Trump’s attempt to file defamation charges against Carroll was denied.

Think he's gonna pay her from his own funds?

I'm betting his supporters will be getting a new fundraising email any minute now.

Wow! She can't remember what year he raped her, the jury concluded he did not rape her and she gets the first $5 Million and now she gets some more. We all know what happens, its called Karma. She should wait for hers.....

Think he's gonna pay her from his own funds?

I'm betting his supporters will be getting a new fundraising email any minute now.

The dude only uses Other People's Money for that. Of course, he won't use his own money, never a question of it.

The dude only uses Other People's Money for that. Of course, he won't use his own money, never a question of it.
It's a tax writeoff.

Slimy Whore sues him over rape claims from 20-30 years ago....she can't remember when it happened even.....dishonest jury awards her a few bucks.

Trump writes the whole thing off in his taxes.

It's a tax writeoff.

Slimy Whore sues him over rape claims from 20-30 years ago....she can't remember when it happened even.....dishonest jury awards her a few bucks.

Court imposed penalties are not tax deductable.

It's a tax writeoff.

That's a heck of a write off. I definitely cannot afford his tax attorneys. I bet they are not lame Republican lawyers only for public consumption, unable to work in courts.

What a shock, a Clinton appointed Judge has ruled against Trump!!! That never happens!!! Well, except in a banana republic under Joe Biden.

That's a heck of a write off. I definitely cannot afford his tax attorneys. I bet they are not lame Republican lawyers only for public consumption, unable to work in courts.
People have been suing Trump for decades.
This is nothing new.....and it's always about nothing other than cash.
Trump figures it's cheaper to pay them off than fight them in court.
Now he's having to fight them in court because the primary reason for the lawsuits isn't monetary, but political.

Why should he? You and the other Biden fans should be held liable for them; these are RICO crimes against an opposition candidate by Democrats.

Forum List

Back