A clear desire for martyrdom.

No he hasn't. But I understand your need to believe every bullshit accusation Trump makes. It helps you feel like less of a fool for supporting him.
Yes. He has. His judicial demeanor is disgraceful.

But I understand your desire to defend the indefensible as long as it works against fairness for Trump you moronic partisan hack.

Agitated Trump says 'I would love it' after judge threatens to boot him from E. Jean Carroll defamation trial

The judge presiding over E. Jean Carroll's damages trial in New York federal court warned former President Donald Trump on Wednesday that he might bar him from the courtroom for grousing loudly and animatedly to his lawyer during Carroll's testimony about how he repeatedly defamed her.

"Mr. Trump has the right to be present here. That right can be forfeited, and it can be forfeited if he is disruptive" and "if he disregards court orders," U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan told Trump and his attorney after the jury had left the courtroom.

"Mr. Trump, I hope I don’t have to consider excluding you from the trial. I understand you are very eager for me to do that," Kaplan said.

"I would love it. I would love it," Trump responded.

"I know you would, because you just can’t control yourself in this circumstance, apparently. You just can't," Kaplan shot back before an exasperated Trump threw his hands in the air. "Neither can you," Trump said.

Just as everyone understands Trump is the only person who is allowed to get away with this boorish behavior, for which a contempt of court charge was justified, everyone understands why. Judge Kaplan certainly does. Trump is extending his chin while sticking his thumb in Kaplan's eye hoping for a response. An appropriate response. But one that will be seen by The Following as Trump being victimized. Obfuscating the fact E. Jean Carroll is the victim.
Trump has a good point. He has nothing to loose and everything to gain.

1. he is going to have to pay something anyway so it is not a case of win or lose, just a case of how much.

2. he can probably raise more money through this than what the judgement will be

3. by being thrown out of court, Trump can further claim the system is rigged against him and that he doesn't have first amendment rights, which helps him out at the polls.

You guys are so stupid.

Trump has a good point. He has nothing to loose and everything to gain.
Wait. That excuses behavior warranting being thrown in jail for contempt? Do you believe, as Trump seems to, that the rule of law applies to everyone but not him...........even as a private citizen?

Wait. That excuses behavior warranting being thrown in jail for contempt? Do you believe, as Trump seems to, that the rule of law applies to everyone but not him...........even as a private citizen?
LOL. You guys are far too easy, like taking candy from a baby. You still haven't figured out yet that the more you do this stuff to Trump, the stronger he gets. And you keep on doing it and the stronger Trump gets.

Last edited:
LOL. You guys are far too easy, like taking candy from a baby. You still haven't figured out yet that the more you do this stuff to Trump, the stronger he gets. And you keep on doing it.

People who would never have supported President Trump before, now see the whole situation in a different light.
Independents don't want a 3rd world banana republic ran by Democrats any more than Republicans do.

People who would never have supported President Trump before, now see the whole situation in a different light.
Independents don't want a 3rd world banana republic ran by Democrats any more than Republicans do.
And yet Biden and the left declare that everyone who supports Trump is a MAGAturd, including more and more women, the young, blacks, hispanics, and independents.

This is a curious and outrageous case to anyone shackled by the burden of rational thought.

The original "RAPE" accusation, made in a book, was preposterous on its face. Can anyone even imagine Trump, who always travels with a large posse, forcibly raping a middle-aged woman in a department store dressing room, and nobody noticing? It is ridiculous. When Trump called her out on her lie, she sued him for defamation. Only in Manhattan one might say.

She sued him for sexual assault, and the jury found that there was a "preponderance of evidence" that he did something to her - they HATE Trump in Manhattan - so they found for the Plaintiff, to wit, he sexually assaulted her. But it is noteworthy that they DID NOT FIND that he raped her. See preceding paragraph. But look what the judge did with this jury finding (highlighting is mine):

The jury also found that Trump did not “rape” Carroll, per the “narrow, technical meaning of a particular section of the New York Penal Law.” But Judge Kaplan noted in Caroll II that this definition did not capture how the term is commonly used – and that, properly understood outside the specific and limited context of the New York Penal Law, the jury found that Trump did indeed rape Carroll. “[T]he definition of rape in the New York Penal Law is far narrower than the meaning of ‘rape’ in common modern parlance, its definition in some dictionaries, in some federal and state criminal statutes, and elsewhere. The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was ‘raped’ within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape.’ Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.”

So while the jury found that Trump didn't rape her, they really found that he did rape her (according to the judge). Only in Manhattan.

So the judge seeks to forbid Trump from denying that he raped her, asserting that such a claim of innocence on his part IS SLANDER!

With apologies for my Pittsburgh-ese reaction, but the judge is a Jag-Off who, in most other jurisdictions, would be sanctioned for judicial misconduct and possibly even disbarred. But this is New York, so all bets are off.

Someone is really TRIGGERED.

Donald Trump DID rape E. Jean Carroll. She couldn't tell if it was his finger or his penis but he raped her.

Trump didn't travel with a "posse" before he was President, and he bragged about raping women he found attractive. More than 20 women have confirmed that Trump did indeed sexually assault them. That wouldn't have been possible if Trump was travelling with a "posse".

The fact that you're DEFENDING his sexual abuse of this woman speaks volumes about YOU.
This is the part that amazes me. Just as no one else behaves like him, no one else is given room to behave that way like him. We would admonish our children for his behaviors.

The judge should inform his "lawyers" that he has ordered preparations to be made in case the defendant is jailed for contempt, and all security provisions should be made just in case.

They bitch about a "two tiered justice system", while we're watching their child-god being treated as no one else would.

The so-called Christian right defends him as well.

I would ask the right wingers here,, would you give your life savings to Donald Trump to invest on your behalf? Would you leave him alone with your beautiful daughter?

And yet Biden and the left declare that everyone who supports Trump is a MAGAturd, including more and more women, the young, blacks, hispanics, and independents.

Its obvious that like 2020 they think that voters are irrelevant.
Hopefully decent people shut them down this time.

This is a curious and outrageous case to anyone shackled by the burden of rational thought.

The original "RAPE" accusation, made in a book, was preposterous on its face. Can anyone even imagine Trump, who always travels with a large posse, forcibly raping a middle-aged woman in a department store dressing room, and nobody noticing? It is ridiculous. When Trump called her out on her lie, she sued him for defamation. Only in Manhattan one might say.

She sued him for sexual assault, and the jury found that there was a "preponderance of evidence" that he did something to her - they HATE Trump in Manhattan - so they found for the Plaintiff, to wit, he sexually assaulted her. But it is noteworthy that they DID NOT FIND that he raped her. See preceding paragraph. But look what the judge did with this jury finding (highlighting is mine):

The jury also found that Trump did not “rape” Carroll, per the “narrow, technical meaning of a particular section of the New York Penal Law.” But Judge Kaplan noted in Caroll II that this definition did not capture how the term is commonly used – and that, properly understood outside the specific and limited context of the New York Penal Law, the jury found that Trump did indeed rape Carroll. “[T]he definition of rape in the New York Penal Law is far narrower than the meaning of ‘rape’ in common modern parlance, its definition in some dictionaries, in some federal and state criminal statutes, and elsewhere. The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was ‘raped’ within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape.’ Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.”

So while the jury found that Trump didn't rape her, they really found that he did rape her (according to the judge). Only in Manhattan.

So the judge seeks to forbid Trump from denying that he raped her, asserting that such a claim of innocence on his part IS SLANDER!

With apologies for my Pittsburgh-ese reaction, but the judge is a Jag-Off who, in most other jurisdictions, would be sanctioned for judicial misconduct and possibly even disbarred. But this is New York, so all bets are off.

Someone is really TRIGGERED.

Donald Trump DID rape E. Jean Carroll. She couldn't tell if it was his finger or his penis but he raped her.

Trump didn't travel with a "posse" before he was President, and he bragged about raping women he found attractive. More than 20 women have confirmed that Trump did indeed sexually assault them. That wouldn't have been possible if Trump was travelling with a "posse".

The fact that you're DEFENDING his sexual abuse of this woman speaks volumes about YOU.
91 phony indictments all politically motivated by your Democrat Masters. That is what is important, not your "feelz" about Trump.

If the 91 indictments are "phony", why does Trump keep going on television and admitting that he did all of that stuff? Trump isn't claiming that he isn't guilty, he's claiming the laws don't apply to him because he was President. Anything he did is legal because he was President, even trying to overthrow the government.

Trump was found guilty by a JURY in a E. Jean Carroll case. Trump was indicted by GRAND JURIES in New York - by 3 different grand juries in three different cases. He was indicted by two grand juries in Georgia - both the Special Grand Jury recommended charges, as did the regular Grand Jury which issued the indictments, and by two Grand Juries in Washington and one in Florida.

It is not the Biden Department of Justice which is prosecuting Donald Trump but 8 different grand juries made up of American citizens from both parties, in 4 different jurisdictions (New York State and federal, Georgia State, DC federal, and Florida federal).

But keep trying to spin it that Biden is prosecuting Donald.

Its obvious that like 2020 they think that voters are irrelevant.
Hopefully decent people shut them down this time.

The Democrats are doing just that. Gerrymandered districts are being realigned in time for 2024. The rights of people to vote by any legal means possible is being re-asserted. Restrictions on mail-in voting and restrictive registration practices are being overturned.

Election deniers are being defeated at the ballot box. The vast majority of Americans are neither as gullible nor as stupid as the MAGA Cult.

Agitated Trump says 'I would love it' after judge threatens to boot him from E. Jean Carroll defamation trial

The judge presiding over E. Jean Carroll's damages trial in New York federal court warned former President Donald Trump on Wednesday that he might bar him from the courtroom for grousing loudly and animatedly to his lawyer during Carroll's testimony about how he repeatedly defamed her.

"Mr. Trump has the right to be present here. That right can be forfeited, and it can be forfeited if he is disruptive" and "if he disregards court orders," U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan told Trump and his attorney after the jury had left the courtroom.

"Mr. Trump, I hope I don’t have to consider excluding you from the trial. I understand you are very eager for me to do that," Kaplan said.

"I would love it. I would love it," Trump responded.

"I know you would, because you just can’t control yourself in this circumstance, apparently. You just can't," Kaplan shot back before an exasperated Trump threw his hands in the air. "Neither can you," Trump said.

Just as everyone understands Trump is the only person who is allowed to get away with this boorish behavior, for which a contempt of court charge was justified, everyone understands why. Judge Kaplan certainly does. Trump is extending his chin while sticking his thumb in Kaplan's eye hoping for a response. An appropriate response. But one that will be seen by The Following as Trump being victimized. Obfuscating the fact E. Jean Carroll is the victim.
Great stuff - thanks for sharing.

That Trump is SUCH a rascal!

Forum List

Back