Trump just boasted of selling 'F52' aircraft to Norway.

Trump said he sold Norway an aircraft that doesn't exist

Donald Trump claims US sold Norway 'F-52' aircraft that doesn't exist

US President cites fictional jet from video game Call of Duty sparking widespread confusion

The former real estate mogul was supposed to be speaking at the White House to announce Norway's purchase of 52 F-35 jets from American aerospace firm Lockheed Martin.
Oh boy...you got him now...lol

He needs to be impeached tomorrow!
[/sarcasm]

Trump said he sold Norway an aircraft that doesn't exist

US President cites fictional jet from video game Call of Duty sparking widespread confusion

The former real estate mogul was supposed to be speaking at the White House to announce Norway's purchase of 52 F-35 jets from American aerospace firm Lockheed Martin.
Oh boy...you got him now...lol

He needs to be impeached tomorrow!
[/sarcasm]
These dopes on the left are so small.

Trump also wants immigrants from Norway. Why in hell would they come to the US?'
They have a better quality of life in Norway.

I hear they are having great weather this time of year.
Similar to NYC.

Bullshit!

The highest high temperature today for their major cities was 2 degrees Celsius.

New York was 45 degrees Fahrenheit. Oslo was 25 degrees Fahrenheit.

Oslo is in southern Norway.

You have to be one of the biggest dumb asses on this message board.

Umm. He said 52 instead of 35. What ship is going down?

For fuck's sake. I don't even like Trump. This insanity has forced me to defend him

I am not attacking Trump for making a mistake about the planes, BUT I will ALWAYS attack Trump for being an asshole defended by a bunch of moronic, cult members who have abandoned all aspects of objectivity.....

Look, it may be "fun" to belittle a much deserving clown, but the idiot can cause a lot of damage with his ignorance and narcissism.

Kind of like 57 states?
Trump was reading the statement and hasn't fixed his mistake, Obama corrected

Does his mis-statement mean Norway doesn't get it's F-35's?

TWO SCOOOOOOOPPPPSSSS!!!!
No. It also doesn't mean that Americans will not go ahead and build those 52 very expensive aircraft.

rump will ALWAYS have his 35% CULT members........like you Marty.....
Go down with the ship, nobody gives a crap about your stupidity.......LOL
Umm. He said 52 instead of 35. What ship is going down?

For fuck's sake. I don't even like Trump. This insanity has forced me to defend him.
Trump said F-52 in addition to F-35. That's not instead of, that's not mixing up two numbers, that's being unable to read a prepared statement.

Forum List

Back