Trump issues lengthy statement after The Washington Post retracted false quotes

160919979_385778592503242_7038660400286293130_o.jpg

Easily impressed with cartoons, are we?
It's not a cartoon, idiot. Nails you sick totalitarians perfectly.

What a jerk. Nothing in response to the news that Trump followers are refusing to take a vaccine he wants full credit for but a "Blistering" diatribe in response to being misquoted? His priorities are still the same.
It’s sad the left has politicized the vaccine, but then they politicize everything the establishment demands.
I've read several instances of the current administration giving Trump credit where it is due in regard to the vaccine while Trump continues to make the claim that no one but him could have produced a vaccine so quickly. The more you think about it the more ridiculous it seems.
There is no doubt Dumb Don is a lying buffoon. However, the left that criticizes him isn’t any better.

Leftist like to condemn and ridicule those who refuse the vaccine. They unknowingly are promoting the establishment’s demands. I won’t take the vaccine, so now I’m a crazed Trumper in the small minds of dumb D voters.

You and other ani-vaxers are pretty crazy to not want the pandemic ending vaccinations, thats not a lie.

You've got your rationalizations, but the end game is that many more will die needlessly because we have a mostly Republican male segment of population that will refuse to be vaccinated.
See? Now I’m an anti-vaxer and a Republican. Dumb.

FU!

Well what is your objection to this specific vaccination if you are not generally opposed to vaccinations?
Such a question merely proves you’re a dupe. Do you get all your news from the establishment?

Moron, the vaccination was proven 95% effective at preventing Covid infection.

You are saying I'm a dupe for trusting SCIENTIFIC METHOD that produced these results?

I'm not a dupe. You are just fucking nuts.
LMFAO. DUPE!

Alrighty, you let me know when you can get your nutbag shit togather to actually form a coherent argument.
In your world run by the establishment, anyone who refuses the vaccine is a anti-vaxer, Republican, nutbag...just as I stated in my first post.

You guys are so easy to identify.

Thats not a coherent argument why you are refusing the vaccination and you know it nutbag.

Not everyone who refuses the vaccination is a Republican, but MOST ARE and there is a REAL problem on the right with all kinds of conpiracy theories and falsehoods that makes that contigent of the population more hessitant to do the right thing for themselves and others and go get their ass vaccinated.

Being untrustworthy of a rushed vaccine is not being against the concept of vaccines.

...70 million Covid-19 vaccinations administered in the United States and you are still talking about not being trustworthy? Seriously?

You heard me teh first time. Address it, or go play in traffic.

I addressed it - 70 million vaccinations with almost zero adverse effects makes it damn trustworthy...unless you are a fucking nut of course.

Can I trust this media to tell me if there are problems?

The same media that heard Trump say, "nazis are very bad people" and reported that he said, the exact opposite?

Damn man, you are straight retarded. This is not about "the media", it's about the science and data you can review for yourself.

I asked a question. you failed to answer.

Because the answer is, that the media cannot be trusted to report any facts that don't serve the agenda.

Whoop, there you go again claiming that I didn't answer, while I demolish your half-baked nonsense.

I will again repeat the simple retort to what youa re saying - media has nothing to do with FACTS of what scientific studies conclude, what medical professionals recommend, and what plain vaccination data tells you about the reliability and safety of the vaccine.

This is about you being willfuly IGNORANT of the facts, not about the media supposedly misinforming you.

These the same doctors telling us that boys are girls and should be in teh same lockerooms as our wives and daughters?

Sorry, liberalism corrupts EVERYTHING, and we noticed.

This takes us back to the conclusion that you are fucking retarded.

Yes, you can believe everything they say.

Inventor of PCR Test Said Fauci ‘Doesn’t Know Anything’ And Is Willing To Lie On Television.

jiFfM.jpg

not about Faucci, but aside from that, Mullis has been dead since August of 2019 and hence knew nothing about what anyone knew or said about Covid-19.
but Mullis did say what he thought of fauci, here let's listen..

Has anyone in the media asked Lil’ Anthony Fuckface how much he will earn from the vaccines?

What a jerk. Nothing in response to the news that Trump followers are refusing to take a vaccine he wants full credit for but a "Blistering" diatribe in response to being misquoted? His priorities are still the same.
why do you want me to take a vaccine?
Who cares if you take it or not? That's like asking who cares if you expose yourself to COVID-19.

The absolute 100% truth that the WP keeps lying about, day after day, is that President Trump won the election hands down by millions upon millions of votes. They never tell you that President Trump won, instead they lie, while President Trump tells the American people the REAL Truth: President Trump on by a landside.

Its easy to prove. Any 2nd grader can do the math. There are 330 million people in the US. They claim 81 million losers voted for Dead Beat Biden, and 74 million winners voted for the great President Donald Trump. That is 155 million votes total. Do the math yourself, 330m - 155m = 175m missing votes. If Mr Dead Beat won, where did the 175 million votes go? We know they wouldn't make 175 million votes disappear if those votes were for Dead Beat Biden, so those 175 million missing votes logically are for the real winner, President Trump. Dead Beat Biden might have gotten 81 million losing votes, but that is only 24%, leaving 249 million winning votes (76%) for President Donald Trump. The Greatest landside victory in history

Last edited:
Yeah like the right wing news organization always print the truth.
There is a definite decline in the quality of journalists today

and that also applies to conservative media

the news media is often sloppy, half-assed

I’m biased but I think conservatives do try harder to get it right

Yes but how many admit that they were wrong?

Forum List

Back