Trump issues lengthy statement after The Washington Post retracted false quotes

What a jerk. Nothing in response to the news that Trump followers are refusing to take a vaccine he wants full credit for but a "Blistering" diatribe in response to being misquoted? His priorities are still the same.
It’s sad the left has politicized the vaccine, but then they politicize everything the establishment demands.
I've read several instances of the current administration giving Trump credit where it is due in regard to the vaccine while Trump continues to make the claim that no one but him could have produced a vaccine so quickly. The more you think about it the more ridiculous it seems.
There is no doubt Dumb Don is a lying buffoon. However, the left that criticizes him isn’t any better.

Leftist like to condemn and ridicule those who refuse the vaccine. They unknowingly are promoting the establishment’s demands. I won’t take the vaccine, so now I’m a crazed Trumper in the small minds of dumb D voters.

You and other ani-vaxers are pretty crazy to not want the pandemic ending vaccinations, thats not a lie.

You've got your rationalizations, but the end game is that many more will die needlessly because we have a mostly Republican male segment of population that will refuse to be vaccinated.
See? Now I’m an anti-vaxer and a Republican. Dumb.

FU!

Well what is your objection to this specific vaccination if you are not generally opposed to vaccinations?
Such a question merely proves you’re a dupe. Do you get all your news from the establishment?

Moron, the vaccination was proven 95% effective at preventing Covid infection.

You are saying I'm a dupe for trusting SCIENTIFIC METHOD that produced these results?

I'm not a dupe. You are just fucking nuts.
LMFAO. DUPE!

Alrighty, you let me know when you can get your nutbag shit togather to actually form a coherent argument.
In your world run by the establishment, anyone who refuses the vaccine is a anti-vaxer, Republican, nutbag...just as I stated in my first post.

You guys are so easy to identify.

Thats not a coherent argument why you are refusing the vaccination and you know it nutbag.

Not everyone who refuses the vaccination is a Republican, but MOST ARE and there is a REAL problem on the right with all kinds of conpiracy theories and falsehoods that makes that contigent of the population more hessitant to do the right thing for themselves and others and go get their ass vaccinated.

Being untrustworthy of a rushed vaccine is not being against the concept of vaccines.

...70 million Covid-19 vaccinations administered in the United States and you are still talking about not being trustworthy? Seriously?

You heard me teh first time. Address it, or go play in traffic.
You’re dealing with an establishment dupe. He doesn’t even know they aren’t vaccines, but gene therapy. He doesn’t know there has never been a vaccine developed in one years time EVER. He’s completely unaware of the many deaths and illnesses caused by the vaccine.

You obviously have no idea how mRNA vaccines work. No, they do not alter genes.

Gene therapy implies The use of DNA which stays in the body and can incorporate into chromosomes. RNA doesn’t do that. The RNA in the vaccines wouldn’t be converted into DNA because the enzymes capable of doing that aren’t present.

You’re dealing with an establishment dupe. He doesn’t even know they aren’t vaccines, but gene therapy. He doesn’t know there has never been a vaccine developed in one years time EVER. He’s completely unaware of the many deaths and illnesses caused by the vaccine.
From 2 months ago:
for the present, the mRNA Covid-19 vaccines are neither viruses, nor gene therapy and they won’t change your DNA.
Ergo: They are vaccines. They are not gene therapy. Provide compelling evidence to the contrary.
From 2 months ago:
for the present, the mRNA Covid-19 vaccines are neither viruses, nor gene therapy and they won’t change your DNA.
Ergo: They are vaccines. They are not gene therapy. Provide compelling evidence to the contrary.
Are you unaware of the many experts have stated it’s not a vaccine? There appears to be a discrepancy. Do you believe a corrupt government and a lying media over those warning you?

Maybe this will help.
Covid-19 mRNA Shots Are Legally Not Vaccines - LewRockwell

https://everydayconcerned.files.wor...ercola-judymikovits-covid-19-vaccination2.pdf

Why You Shouldn’t Believe the Covid Vaccine Is Effective - LewRockwell
Dunno what "lying media" you're referring to, but no, I'm not impressed with your sources. I don't find them "compelling." I've mainly been going by what I hear from the experts on David Feldman's podcasts. They strike me as very compelling.

Henry Hacamaki
and "The Irritable Immunologist" who shall seemingly remain anonymous..
Yes, always believe the establishment. Believe government, big pharma, and the MSM. They would never lie to you.

Conversely, never believe experts who have no vested interest in the vaccines. Believe those who will make millions like Gates, Fauci, and big pharma. They are the truth tellers.
:uhh::rolleyes-41::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

What fucking "experts"? Some quackado conspiracy nuts latch onto?

There is not a single credible expert who would tell you that mRNA used in the vaccines has anything to with altering DNA itself. Because it's just not so.

There ARE therapies specifically designed to alter DNA, but mRNA specifically does not have a way to get to DNA.
Yes, there aren’t any experts disputing your beloved establishment.

You really can’t be this dumb, right?

Look moron, do you have a specific expert to cite?

Lets go, lets have it. Put up or stfu.

From your first link there is someone introduced as "David Martin PH.D" I found exactly NOTHING about his actual medical credentials, nor have any of the fact checkers that rated assertions he makes as ignorant bs.

That could be because he does not actually have any medical credentials at all.

David E. Martin, PhD

Dr. Martin is a Batten Fellow at the University of Virginia's Darden Graduate School of Business Administration.

Last edited:
What a jerk. Nothing in response to the news that Trump followers are refusing to take a vaccine he wants full credit for but a "Blistering" diatribe in response to being misquoted? His priorities are still the same.
It’s sad the left has politicized the vaccine, but then they politicize everything the establishment demands.
I've read several instances of the current administration giving Trump credit where it is due in regard to the vaccine while Trump continues to make the claim that no one but him could have produced a vaccine so quickly. The more you think about it the more ridiculous it seems.
There is no doubt Dumb Don is a lying buffoon. However, the left that criticizes him isn’t any better.

Leftist like to condemn and ridicule those who refuse the vaccine. They unknowingly are promoting the establishment’s demands. I won’t take the vaccine, so now I’m a crazed Trumper in the small minds of dumb D voters.

You and other ani-vaxers are pretty crazy to not want the pandemic ending vaccinations, thats not a lie.

You've got your rationalizations, but the end game is that many more will die needlessly because we have a mostly Republican male segment of population that will refuse to be vaccinated.

FU!

Well what is your objection to this specific vaccination if you are not generally opposed to vaccinations?
Such a question merely proves you’re a dupe. Do you get all your news from the establishment?

You are saying I'm a dupe for trusting SCIENTIFIC METHOD that produced these results?

LMFAO. DUPE!

Alrighty, you let me know when you can get your nutbag shit togather to actually form a coherent argument.
In your world run by the establishment, anyone who refuses the vaccine is a anti-vaxer, Republican, nutbag...just as I stated in my first post.

Thats not a coherent argument why you are refusing the vaccination and you know it nutbag.

Not everyone who refuses the vaccination is a Republican, but MOST ARE and there is a REAL problem on the right with all kinds of conpiracy theories and falsehoods that makes that contigent of the population more hessitant to do the right thing for themselves and others and go get their ass vaccinated.

Being untrustworthy of a rushed vaccine is not being against the concept of vaccines.

...70 million Covid-19 vaccinations administered in the United States and you are still talking about not being trustworthy? Seriously?

Gene therapy implies The use of DNA which stays in the body and can incorporate into chromosomes. RNA doesn’t do that. The RNA in the vaccines wouldn’t be converted into DNA because the enzymes capable of doing that aren’t present.

From 2 months ago:
From 2 months ago:
Are you unaware of the many experts have stated it’s not a vaccine? There appears to be a discrepancy. Do you believe a corrupt government and a lying media over those warning you?

Maybe this will help.

https://everydayconcerned.files.wor...ercola-judymikovits-covid-19-vaccination2.pdf

Dunno what "lying media" you're referring to, but no, I'm not impressed with your sources. I don't find them "compelling." I've mainly been going by what I hear from the experts on David Feldman's podcasts. They strike me as very compelling.

Henry Hacamaki
Yes, always believe the establishment. Believe government, big pharma, and the MSM. They would never lie to you.

Conversely, never believe experts who have no vested interest in the vaccines. Believe those who will make millions like Gates, Fauci, and big pharma. They are the truth tellers.

There is not a single credible expert who would tell you that mRNA used in the vaccines has anything to with altering DNA itself. Because it's just not so.

There ARE therapies specifically designed to alter DNA, but mRNA specifically does not have a way to get to DNA.

See? You aren’t paying attention. I’ve done that above.

FU!

LMFAO. DUPE!

From 2 months ago:
From 2 months ago:

Maybe this will help.

Henry Hacamaki

No you have not nut bag. There is not a single medical expert that you cited to back up all the Covid-19 horseshit you are spreading around.

Links you gave do not actually cite ANY medical experts.

David E. Martin from your first link has a bussiness PhD and has no medical credentials.

I provided a link to Revolutionary Left Radio podcast about Covid-19 from immunologist Henry Hacamaki. So let's see..

So for "Always believe" {Revolutionary Left Radio}
the establishment √
big pharma √
the MSM √

Oh, definitely

"Believe those who will make millions"
David Feldman √
The Irritable Immunologist √
Henry Hacamaki (wear a mask, wash your hands with soap, social distance, go out in the Sun a lot) √

Yep, you got me. Nailed it! :auiqs.jpg:

Meh, who cares.

At this point, if you actually believe the horse manure that the media throws at you then you wanted to believe it in the first place.

There has not been much honest reporting for years.

FU!

LMFAO. DUPE!

From 2 months ago:
From 2 months ago:

Maybe this will help.

Henry Hacamaki

No you have not nut bag. There is not a single medical expert that you cited to back up all the Covid-19 horseshit you are spreading around.

David E. Martin from your first link has a bussiness PhD and has no medical credentials.
What Covid horse shit am I spreading? I haven’t even mentioned Covid in this thread. I think you may have lost your mind.

FU!

LMFAO. DUPE!

From 2 months ago:
From 2 months ago:

Maybe this will help.

Henry Hacamaki

What Covid horse shit am I spreading? I haven’t even mentioned Covid in this thread. I think you may have lost your mind.

...You are spreading bullshit about Covid-19 vaccination, thats what Covid-19 horseshit you are spreading. DUH?

Last edited:

FU!

LMFAO. DUPE!

From 2 months ago:
From 2 months ago:

Maybe this will help.

Henry Hacamaki

...You are spreading bullshit about Covid-19 vaccination, thats what Covid-19 horseshit you are spreading. DUH?
No. I’m not, but you’re too far gone to understand that many aren’t accepting the establishment’s position on the efficacy of the vaccines.

Please name one vaccine invented in one years time, other then the Covid vaccines. Just one.

BTW are you a Fascist? I suspect you would like to silence me and anyone who is concerned about the safety and effectiveness of the Covid vaccines.

Well the only issue is the wording. Find the fraud is just a simple summary statement.

transcript of an hour long call made by Trump clamming example of fraud that have not been found to be true as of this day. Just accusation that are unproven and he offers no proof other than what Rudy and his lawyers told him.

He claimed fraud by using examples

Dead people voting, well is he alluding to fraud

I had bigger rallies with a lot of people and there is no way I would lose based on the number of people in my rally. Is he claiming fraud because he had more people show up at his rallies and there is no way he could lose in Georgia. Yeah real scientific proof of winning.

etc, etc. a long list of unproven accusation

if someone calls a person pleasantly plump

that person may take it as you said I am fat

but the person says I didn't call you fat

well that person may not have said those exact words but the meaning is clear
So if trump was wrong on the facts why did your lib media have to tell you lies?

wasnt the truth good enough?

:Yeah like the right wing news organization always print the truth. Fact check has now become a standard in most news sources. Thanks to Trump. Trump has never lied? The point is at least they admitted their error. It doesn't mean that trump did not push the lies of a fraudulent election. He just used the words stolen. Well how do you steal an election.? IF he can't prove it with facts then he will make up lies . Yet has Trump admitted his errors?

FU!

LMFAO. DUPE!

From 2 months ago:
From 2 months ago:

Maybe this will help.

Henry Hacamaki

No. I’m not, but you’re too far gone to understand that many aren’t accepting the establishment’s position on the efficacy of the vaccines.

Please name one vaccine invented in one years time, other then the Covid vaccines. Just one.

BTW are you a Fascist? I suspect you would like to silence me and anyone who is concerned about the safety and effectiveness of the Covid vaccines.

No dummy, when you post that Covid-19 vaccines are supposedly a type of gene replacement therapy you are spreading horseshit. mRNA has no interaction with the DNA.

When you post links where some Bussiness Ph.D crank claims that vaccines do nothing against Covid-19 infection you are again spreading horseshit. They are very effective as proven by rigorous scientific testing.

You are free to post your baseless, insane garbage so long as the mods around her allow you to. And I'm free to challenge your ignorant nutbag horseshit for what it is.

Last edited:
Well the only issue is the wording. Find the fraud is just a simple summary statement.

transcript of an hour long call made by Trump clamming example of fraud that have not been found to be true as of this day. Just accusation that are unproven and he offers no proof other than what Rudy and his lawyers told him.

I had bigger rallies with a lot of people and there is no way I would lose based on the number of people in my rally. Is he claiming fraud because he had more people show up at his rallies and there is no way he could lose in Georgia. Yeah real scientific proof of winning.

Does anyone with half a brain REALLY believe Arizona went for Biden?

If you look at the numbers, number of registered voters and number of voters. Last year was a good year.

if you trash McCain , they will come for you

Words mean things and when someone claims someone else said something but uses different words than the person actually used, they cast a different meaning from the original. Sometimes this is done on purpose to fit a narrative, as I believe this one was.

You may think "pleasantly plump" means the same as "fat", but the latter is more negative than the former.

It does mean the same thing. They both indicate over weight. yes one is more negative that the other and may seem kinder but in reality it just being tactful. It depends on how the other person takes it. Using either term can set them of or make them ashamed.

Definition of fat
(Entry 1 of 3)
1: notable for having an unusual amount of fat:
a: PLUMP cute, fat little baby
b: having excessive body fat

Yeah like the right wing news organization always print the truth.
There is a definite decline in the quality of journalists today

and that also applies to conservative media

the news media is often sloppy, half-assed

I’m biased but I think conservatives do try harder to get it right

Is that it?

the washington post hits a pedestrian at 80 mph, driving while intoxicated and all that happens is they issue a Sorry ‘Bout That in their crummy lying newspaper?

but thats not good enough

Someone at WAPO should to go to jail

no one will because printing lies in a newspaper is not a federal crime

but it should be

This is why we refer to the media as the LYING LIB media
If printing lies in the media was illegal and landed them in jail, there would be no right wing media at all. Great idea!

If printing lies in the media was illegal and landed them in jail, there would be no right wing media at all. Great idea!
Does this mean you support misinformation from the WAPO?
I support WAPO for correcting their reporting when they're wrong.
In the future nothing the Washington Post claims will be credible
I'm heartbroken you think so. You were such a staunch supporter of them before!

Forum List

Back