Trump issues lengthy statement after The Washington Post retracted false quotes

The retraction by the WP proves that President Trump won by a massive landside. He said it himself, which should be evidence enough for all real Americans who are loyal and pariots. Leftie losers refuse to accept the facts now that WP admits that the President Trump was right whole time, and that they were lying about him having lost the election. Mark my words, President Trump will be back in the WH by 2022, and he will remain there for the rest of his life.... President Trump FOREVER!

The retraction by the WP proves that President Trump won by a massive landside. He said it himself, which should be evidence enough for all real Americans who are loyal and pariots.

No moron, it does not.

I suggest you go listen to the tape where Trump begs and threatens GA officials to go find him enough votes to overturn election result.

Patriots do not support corrupt asshole liars like Trump, who is not even a man enough to admit a loss. He waves Bibles and wraps himself in flags, but he wouldn't peacefully transfer power for the good of his country like every loser in every election before this one has.

Last edited:
That "misquote" was used by liberals to support their narrative that Trump and his supporters were trying to steal the election.

That was and still is important.

Liberals are lying about their enemies to justify their escalating oppression, censorship and violence.

The 'misquote' and flat out lie that Trump was trying to intimidate an election official was also a basis for the 2nd failed impeachment of Trump.

Here's an audio of the phone call.

WSJ News Exclusive | Trump Call to Georgia Lead Investigator Reveals New Details

That "misquote" was used by liberals to support their narrative that Trump and his supporters were trying to steal the election.

Liberals are lying about their enemies to justify their escalating oppression, censorship and violence.

The 'misquote' and flat out lie that Trump was trying to intimidate an election official was also a basis for the 2nd failed impeachment of Trump.

WSJ News Exclusive | Trump Call to Georgia Lead Investigator Reveals New Details

...did you actually listen to the call? Trump threatened GA officials with legal action if they didn't find him the votes to win.

Trump is under investigation in GA right now for his attempts to pressure election officials.

...did you actually listen to the call? Trump threatened GA officials with legal action if they didn't find him the votes to win.
Not according to the transcript that was released......and how the Post had to back track after publishing lies

This isn’t about Trump. Trump is gone. This is about the corruptness of The Washington Post and how Agenda-driven they are. And people wonder why and how there is a market for Conservative media sources.

Well the only issue is the wording. Find the fraud is just a simple summary statement.

transcript of an hour long call made by Trump clamming example of fraud that have not been found to be true as of this day. Just accusation that are unproven and he offers no proof other than what Rudy and his lawyers told him.

He claimed fraud by using examples

Dead people voting, well is he alluding to fraud

I had bigger rallies with a lot of people and there is no way I would lose based on the number of people in my rally. Is he claiming fraud because he had more people show up at his rallies and there is no way he could lose in Georgia. Yeah real scientific proof of winning.

etc, etc. a long list of unproven accusation

if someone calls a person pleasantly plump

that person may take it as you said I am fat

but the person says I didn't call you fat

well that person may not have said those exact words but the meaning is clear
Words mean things and when someone claims someone else said something but uses different words than the person actually used, they cast a different meaning from the original. Sometimes this is done on purpose to fit a narrative, as I believe this one was.

You may think "pleasantly plump" means the same as "fat", but the latter is more negative than the former.

It does mean the same thing. They both indicate over weight. yes one is more negative that the other and may seem kinder but in reality it just being tactful. It depends on how the other person takes it. Using either term can set them of or make them ashamed.

Definition of fat
(Entry 1 of 3)
1: notable for having an unusual amount of fat:
a: PLUMP cute, fat little baby
b: having excessive body fat
Not necessarily. "Pleasingly plump" indicates less overweight than "fat" in the speaker's mind, which is a matter of degree, and that's important when determining what the speaker really means. Changing the words someone uses distorts what they are trying to communicate, especially if you're claiming to quote them. If you say, "TRUMP! said", what follows should be the words he actually said. Anything else is you putting YOUR translation on what he said and is not a quote. Basically you're saying, "I know he said X, but what he REALLY meant to say was Y".

Trump is under investigation in GA right now for his attempts to pressure election officials.

You've proved that you didn't listen to the audio and hey, look it that! I even posted it above!

Not according to the transcript that was released......and how the Post had to back track after publishing lies
And that perfectly illustrates the danger of assuming something you read online is an actual quote of what was said. What generally happens is something like this: A Republican makes a statement, a liberal paper puts part of what he said in the body of a report and what they wish he said in a headline, an idiot keyboard jockey reads the headline and immediately starts posting his interpretation of what the headline said and expects everyone to react to that as if the Republican actually said it. Then when somebody says something like, "He never said that", the usual suspects go ballistic insisting he did. Perfect example, TRUMP! made a statement about the violence at Charlottesville and plainly, explicitly condemned neo-Nazis and white supremacists but by the time everything got filtered out to the public through the process I described, the usual suspects were shrieking that TRUMP! approved of Nazis, and whenever anyone points out he didn't, they naturally go ballistic. Words mean things.

Two months later? Screw the washington post (lower case intended).

Hours after The Washington Post made a correction to its story that it had “misquoted” former President Donald Trump, the former President issued a blistering statement.

The bad reporting from WaPo claimed Trump told Georgia’s top elections investigator “to find the fraud,” in December. The Post says this quote was false and they lay blame on an unidentified source.

He should sue them for $100 Billion

And that perfectly illustrates the danger of assuming something you read online is an actual quote of what was said. What generally happens is something like this: A Republican makes a statement, a liberal paper puts part of what he said in the body of a report and what they wish he said in a headline, an idiot keyboard jockey reads the headline and immediately starts posting his interpretation of what the headline said and expects everyone to react to that as if the Republican actually said it. Then when somebody says something like, "He never said that", the usual suspects go ballistic insisting he did. Perfect example, TRUMP! made a statement about the violence at Charlottesville and plainly, explicitly condemned neo-Nazis and white supremacists but by the time everything got filtered out to the public through the process I described, the usual suspects were shrieking that TRUMP! approved of Nazis, and whenever anyone points out he didn't, they naturally go ballistic. Words mean things.
Sadly the left wing propagandist machine knows their base....they know their click bait will attach the little dembot fish, who won't bother getting the facts or past the headlines.....then the folks at MSNBC, and late night comedy shows, where the fish get most of their televised "news" simply parrot the headlines...it's the BIG LIE

This isn’t about Trump. Trump is gone. This is about the corruptness of The Washington Post and how Agenda-driven they are. And people wonder why and how there is a market for Conservative media sources.

Trump is not gone and neither are "stolen election" lies that are driving a whole new wave of voter supression efforts in states with Republican legislatures, still causing a lot of people to distrust electoral system, still radicalized the right towards mumblings about civil war.

Trump is not gone and neither are "stolen election" lies that are driving a whole new wave of voter supression efforts in states with Republican legislatures, still causing a lot of people to distrust electoral system, still radicalized the right towards mumblings about civil war.

Then why must the Washington Post lie and put words in Trump or anyone’s mouth? That’s the core issue of my response. Agenda-driven journalism corrupts.

Now WP needs to retract more of their lies, starting with President Nixon and all those fake tapes of him. See President Trump's Tweet #12,078 where he reveals that President Nixon had nothing to do with Watergate and that President Nixon was framed by the WP & the Democrats. Now, Jeff Bezos is behind all lies that are accusing President Trump of losing 2020 the election, when the REAL and TRUE facts are that President Trump won by a landside of 10s of millions of REAL American patriot voters. As President Trump tweeted last year, Bezos is jealous of President Trump because Bezos is nearly bankrupt (over 1 billion in debt to Chinese's banks), while President Trump is the richest man in the world, worth nearly Trillion dollars.

Last edited:

Then why must the Washington Post lie and put words in Trump or anyone’s mouth? That’s the core issue of my response. Agenda-driven journalism corrupts.

Washington Post made A mistake among many things they report and corrected it.

They were mistaken to attribute EXACT WORDS to Trump, but their reporting about what they meant is correct.

Trump is not under investigation in GA right now because WP said he said, but because what he did say in those recordings and what he and his people did to pressure GA's election officials.

You sure have a lot of complaining about WP for someone that has nothing to say about Trump's corrupt, selfish, deplorable behavior in all this.

What a jerk. Nothing in response to the news that Trump followers are refusing to take a vaccine he wants full credit for but a "Blistering" diatribe in response to being misquoted? His priorities are still the same.
It’s sad the left has politicized the vaccine, but then they politicize everything the establishment demands.
I've read several instances of the current administration giving Trump credit where it is due in regard to the vaccine while Trump continues to make the claim that no one but him could have produced a vaccine so quickly. The more you think about it the more ridiculous it seems.
There is no doubt Dumb Don is a lying buffoon. However, the left that criticizes him isn’t any better.

Leftist like to condemn and ridicule those who refuse the vaccine. They unknowingly are promoting the establishment’s demands. I won’t take the vaccine, so now I’m a crazed Trumper in the small minds of dumb D voters.

You and other ani-vaxers are pretty crazy to not want the pandemic ending vaccinations, thats not a lie.

You've got your rationalizations, but the end game is that many more will die needlessly because we have a mostly Republican male segment of population that will refuse to be vaccinated.
See? Now I’m an anti-vaxer and a Republican. Dumb.

FU!

Well what is your objection to this specific vaccination if you are not generally opposed to vaccinations?
Such a question merely proves you’re a dupe. Do you get all your news from the establishment?

Moron, the vaccination was proven 95% effective at preventing Covid infection.

You are saying I'm a dupe for trusting SCIENTIFIC METHOD that produced these results?

I'm not a dupe. You are just fucking nuts.
LMFAO. DUPE!

Alrighty, you let me know when you can get your nutbag shit togather to actually form a coherent argument.
In your world run by the establishment, anyone who refuses the vaccine is a anti-vaxer, Republican, nutbag...just as I stated in my first post.

You guys are so easy to identify.

Thats not a coherent argument why you are refusing the vaccination and you know it nutbag.

Not everyone who refuses the vaccination is a Republican, but MOST ARE and there is a REAL problem on the right with all kinds of conpiracy theories and falsehoods that makes that contigent of the population more hessitant to do the right thing for themselves and others and go get their ass vaccinated.

Being untrustworthy of a rushed vaccine is not being against the concept of vaccines.

...70 million Covid-19 vaccinations administered in the United States and you are still talking about not being trustworthy? Seriously?

You heard me teh first time. Address it, or go play in traffic.

I addressed it - 70 million vaccinations with almost zero adverse effects makes it damn trustworthy...unless you are a fucking nut of course.

Can I trust this media to tell me if there are problems?

The same media that heard Trump say, "nazis are very bad people" and reported that he said, the exact opposite?

Damn man, you are straight retarded. This is not about "the media", it's about the science and data you can review for yourself.

I asked a question. you failed to answer.

Because the answer is, that the media cannot be trusted to report any facts that don't serve the agenda.

Whoop, there you go again claiming that I didn't answer, while I demolish your half-baked nonsense.

I will again repeat the simple retort to what youa re saying - media has nothing to do with FACTS of what scientific studies conclude, what medical professionals recommend, and what plain vaccination data tells you about the reliability and safety of the vaccine.

This is about you being willfuly IGNORANT of the facts, not about the media supposedly misinforming you.

These the same doctors telling us that boys are girls and should be in teh same lockerooms as our wives and daughters?

Sorry, liberalism corrupts EVERYTHING, and we noticed.

This takes us back to the conclusion that you are fucking retarded.

Yes, you can believe everything they say.

Inventor of PCR Test Said Fauci ‘Doesn’t Know Anything’ And Is Willing To Lie On Television.

jiFfM.jpg

not about Faucci, but aside from that, Mullis has been dead since August of 2019 and hence knew nothing about what anyone knew or said about Covid-19.
but Mullis did say what he thought of fauci, here let's listen..

Washington Post made A mistake among many things they report and corrected it.

They were mistaken to attribute EXACT WORDS to Trump, but their reporting about what they meant is correct.

Trump is not under investigation in GA right now because WP said he said, but because what he did say in those recordings and what he and his people did to pressure GA's election officials.

You sure have a lot of complaining about WP for someone that has nothing to say about Trump's corrupt, selfish, deplorable behavior in all this.
It wasn't a mistake. It was a deliberate lie, you fucking lying trash.

The retraction by the WP proves that President Trump won by a massive landside.

Fucking awesome. Misquote correction of a conversation 8 weeks after election proves Trumpybear wins by landslide.

That is Olympic level pole vaulting skills you have there......

Forum List

Back