Trump is THE model for a leader (Reuters poll result)

It must break your heart, that the conservative base of the country is flushing the Cheneys, Bushes, Romney & McCain types down the toilet.

We need leaders who will fight for what is best for this country. Leaders who will stand up to China instead of selling us out. Leaders that prefer peace and trade to warmongering. Leaders that love our country instead of preaching it’s racist and evil.
Trump is fine if you like congenital liars, thieves, nepotism, cronyism, rabblerousers, reckless abandonment of their oath to support the constitution, and willing to overthrow elections to win even if they didn't get the votes, and that attack anybody with an opinion different than theirs as the strive for a top down autocratic government model so they can hold their head up with their favorite totalitarian leaders they wish to emulate.
Of course if you believe in the constitution and rule of law, people like him totally blow.

Trump was a completely mainstream politician with completely mainstream policies.

Your hysterical reaction is evidence of how radical you have become, no reflection on him.
Your turning your back on reality and how he operated is evidence of why nobody will trust a trumper in the white house for 8 or 12 years, while they wander in the desert waiting for the meaning of committment constitutional foundations of this country to be re-revealed to them. They may stumble over it someday, but right now they are not even looking for it. They are lost.
Your posts prove that you never watched any of Trump's interviews or speeches.
It takes a certain emotional and mental instability to go in that path.
Always knew he was emotionally and mentally unstable, but did listen to him many times, read his tweet, but would never follow his path, cause it was a crooked mile with an uncertain ending for the country from start to finish, but would be good for trump.
but did listen to him many times

Don't even try to bullshit me...you listened to 1.6 second sound bites.
I have asked Ds like you to present a one minute, in-context audio or video to back up their assertions, and in over 4 years, not one has been able to post anything but an Attention Deficit bite.
I will admit, never listening to a whole speech, but don't feel bad, I did not listen to whole speeches of Biden, except for that inauguration speech. You think I missed the proper context? I don't remember a speech where he predicted what he was going to do before he did it. Did he say he would support Russia publicly against all US and allies intelligence services before he did it in Helsinki? Did he give a speech saying he supported our troops and allies in the field, but would agree with Erdigon and Putin to let Erdigon cross the boarder to attack people that fought with us? When was the speech where he said that if he lost the election, he would invite insurrectionists to Washington, rev them up at a rally 2 blocks away and tell them to march to the capital to try to stop the elector process? I did hear all his comments when he signed the budget passed by both houses of Congress and called it a great achievement (even though there was no money for his wall), but his didn't say anything at the time to reflect he would over rule the constitution on appropriations, intentionally and with forethought transfer money allocated by line and paragraph to rebuild military bases, and complete other needed, budget repairs, as well as funding for schools on bases for the kids of our servicemen and use the money to fund his wall project, which both houses of congress failed to pass.
If I missed the speeches where he said these would be his policies whether it was right or wrong, please link to them. I wouldn't want to think him a lying, thieving, puppet of totalitarian regimes, who would subvert or ignore the constitution without knowing he told us what he would do and he did it with full foreknowledge of the country, just because I missed one of his speeches.
Unlike yourself, I listen to entire speeches and interviews regardless of party.
You ever hear of YouTube?
100% of Trump's speeches and interviews have 100% consistent content so you don't have to pick and choose.
Please don't waste my time by asking me again to select one for you because you can later accuse me of picking the one time he was calm and spot on.
But if they are 100% or even 50% bullsh#t, where the rhetoric does not match up or relate to what they do, what good are they? His words mean nothing as far as policy and never have. His actions represented his policy 100% accurate, 100% of the time.
I am telling you he did not say he stood for those things. Normal people would not have supported him if he did. I am not seriously asking you to point me to a speech where he said those were going to be his policies, though they became his policies in fact and deed. You got to admit, calm and spot on is not his thing, he hardly ever stayed on script.
Nice dodge...
EXPLAIN WHY YOU HATED TRUMP BEFORE HE SAID THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN

And the Trumpsters bitch and moan when we discuss him.
Biden is the president
But its obvious why you dont want to talk about him
Please feel free to start a thread and tag me. I'll answer any questions you have.

Do you have the balls to do that?

You Trumpsters just can't get it through your skulls that I'm not a sheep like you.
And yet you had no idea the border mess would happen and are shocked that democrats paid people not to work. To make it better, you peddle the race bullcrap like a complete sheep. You don't think outside the box, you don't think period. Tell us again the benefits of having the progressives in power.
I wasn't at all surprised the border mess happened.

I could post any number of examples of me squabbling with the Regressive Lefties over race.

I offer more original ideas than anyone here.

You are a compulsive liar. I am ashamed that you're an American.
I could post any number of examples of me squabbling with the Regressive Lefties over race.

Post 2 and I'll be impressed; I read all of your posts and you haven't done so once.
I'll do this once. The search engine works just fine here. Search "Regressive Left" and my name, and you'll get all you need.

February 2
Indeed, the illiberal, authoritarian Regressive Left has had significant success in weaponizing PC and Identity Politics over the generations, lowering standards and expectations for minorities, in a cynical effort to put others on the defensive by screaming RACISM and thereby controlling the conversation.

May 19, 2016:
American Blacks and American black families have been victimized en masse twice in this nation's history, the second time by those who claim to "care".

What is less clear is whether the Regressive Left is somehow not aware of what is has done, or whether it is aware but doesn't care because of the political advantage it has achieved with that group.

June 5, 2017:
Responding to the fact "blacks have higher murder rates than whites", he says, "Blacks do not commit more crimes than whites". Then, as always, they spin and try to put the person who posted the fact on the defensive.

The term "murder rates" is based on percentages and is very specific. And the term "murder" is specific, as compared to "crimes". Pretty blatant.

This is a perfect example of the games they play, and they refuse to admit that enabling poor behaviors by playing these games only leads to further poor behaviors.

Sources:
Post 135

Post 145

Post 174

Biden is the president
Please feel free to start a thread and tag me. I'll answer any questions you have.

You Trumpsters just can't get it through your skulls that I'm not a sheep like you.
And yet you had no idea the border mess would happen and are shocked that democrats paid people not to work. To make it better, you peddle the race bullcrap like a complete sheep. You don't think outside the box, you don't think period. Tell us again the benefits of having the progressives in power.

All you do is peddle race crap and call republicans cultists. Your ideas are not only old, but proven demonstrably false. The 'it takes a village' garbage did nothing other than destroying families and create perpetual poverty. You call yourself a real thinker, but you hang your hat on ideas that do nothing but harm. If destroying families was not enough, now you guys are letting criminals run free. What the H are you and your progressives thinking?
You're a liar.

Biden is the president

All you do is peddle race crap and call republicans cultists. Your ideas are not only old, but proven demonstrably false. The 'it takes a village' garbage did nothing other than destroying families and create perpetual poverty. You call yourself a real thinker, but you hang your hat on ideas that do nothing but harm. If destroying families was not enough, now you guys are letting criminals run free. What the H are you and your progressives thinking?
Mac1958 thought he could swoop in here and spank yrimp voters till they mended their ideas

But that aint happing
I wouldn't try to change your minds on anything. You exist in a different reality.

But I'm flattered that you people feel you have to constantly misrepresent my opinions.

Constantly.

Biden is the president

Post 2 and I'll be impressed; I read all of your posts and you haven't done so once.
I'll do this once. The search engine works just fine here. Search "Regressive Left" and my name, and you'll get all you need.

February 2
Indeed, the illiberal, authoritarian Regressive Left has had significant success in weaponizing PC and Identity Politics over the generations, lowering standards and expectations for minorities, in a cynical effort to put others on the defensive by screaming RACISM and thereby controlling the conversation.

May 19, 2016:
American Blacks and American black families have been victimized en masse twice in this nation's history, the second time by those who claim to "care".

What is less clear is whether the Regressive Left is somehow not aware of what is has done, or whether it is aware but doesn't care because of the political advantage it has achieved with that group.

June 5, 2017:
Responding to the fact "blacks have higher murder rates than whites", he says, "Blacks do not commit more crimes than whites". Then, as always, they spin and try to put the person who posted the fact on the defensive.

The term "murder rates" is based on percentages and is very specific. And the term "murder" is specific, as compared to "crimes". Pretty blatant.

This is a perfect example of the games they play, and they refuse to admit that enabling poor behaviors by playing these games only leads to further poor behaviors.

Sources:
Post 135

Post 145

Post 174
That's weird because you seem to support and reject exactly the same things.
I recommend psychoanalysis.

Biden is the president

Mac1958 thought he could swoop in here and spank yrimp voters till they mended their ideas

But that aint happing
I wouldn't try to change your minds on anything. You exist in a different reality.

But I'm flattered that you people feel you have to constantly misrepresent my opinions.

Constantly.
When you say crap like that it shows a level of intolerance that should not be tolerated. You cannot see the weakness you display or the evil you represent. Again, on you.

Biden is the president

February 2

May 19, 2016:

June 5, 2017:

Sources:
Post 135

Post 145

Post 174
It seems that way to you because you suffer from the standard simplistic, binary, half-inch deep thought processes that most Trumpsters do.

It's not my job, nor my interest, to dumb things down for you guys.

It must break your heart, that the conservative base of the country is flushing the Cheneys, Bushes, Romney & McCain types down the toilet.

We need leaders who will fight for what is best for this country. Leaders who will stand up to China instead of selling us out. Leaders that prefer peace and trade to warmongering. Leaders that love our country instead of preaching it’s racist and evil.
Trump is fine if you like congenital liars, thieves, nepotism, cronyism, rabblerousers, reckless abandonment of their oath to support the constitution, and willing to overthrow elections to win even if they didn't get the votes, and that attack anybody with an opinion different than theirs as the strive for a top down autocratic government model so they can hold their head up with their favorite totalitarian leaders they wish to emulate.
Of course if you believe in the constitution and rule of law, people like him totally blow.

Trump was a completely mainstream politician with completely mainstream policies.

Your hysterical reaction is evidence of how radical you have become, no reflection on him.
Your turning your back on reality and how he operated is evidence of why nobody will trust a trumper in the white house for 8 or 12 years, while they wander in the desert waiting for the meaning of committment constitutional foundations of this country to be re-revealed to them. They may stumble over it someday, but right now they are not even looking for it. They are lost.
Always knew he was emotionally and mentally unstable, but did listen to him many times, read his tweet, but would never follow his path, cause it was a crooked mile with an uncertain ending for the country from start to finish, but would be good for trump.

I have asked Ds like you to present a one minute, in-context audio or video to back up their assertions, and in over 4 years, not one has been able to post anything but an Attention Deficit bite.
I will admit, never listening to a whole speech, but don't feel bad, I did not listen to whole speeches of Biden, except for that inauguration speech. You think I missed the proper context? I don't remember a speech where he predicted what he was going to do before he did it. Did he say he would support Russia publicly against all US and allies intelligence services before he did it in Helsinki? Did he give a speech saying he supported our troops and allies in the field, but would agree with Erdigon and Putin to let Erdigon cross the boarder to attack people that fought with us? When was the speech where he said that if he lost the election, he would invite insurrectionists to Washington, rev them up at a rally 2 blocks away and tell them to march to the capital to try to stop the elector process? I did hear all his comments when he signed the budget passed by both houses of Congress and called it a great achievement (even though there was no money for his wall), but his didn't say anything at the time to reflect he would over rule the constitution on appropriations, intentionally and with forethought transfer money allocated by line and paragraph to rebuild military bases, and complete other needed, budget repairs, as well as funding for schools on bases for the kids of our servicemen and use the money to fund his wall project, which both houses of congress failed to pass.
If I missed the speeches where he said these would be his policies whether it was right or wrong, please link to them. I wouldn't want to think him a lying, thieving, puppet of totalitarian regimes, who would subvert or ignore the constitution without knowing he told us what he would do and he did it with full foreknowledge of the country, just because I missed one of his speeches.
Seriously, where do you get this shit?
Did I state something that did not happen? No. You did not watch the news. All those events were all over the news (mainstream, cable, alternative, internet, this board) and everywhere else.
I don't care about 1 incident.
You were throwing shit at Trump way before it happened and believed every Attention Deficit Bite you were fed, so eat it or admit you were a fool back in 2016.
Hell no. I knew Hillary and Trump stunk and were dangerous for the country. That is why I voted for Gary Johnson, the Libertarian candidate.
I don't dislike trump for 1 incident. I dislike him for lots of incidents, missteps, bad policies for bad reasons, hiring decisions, associates, etc, and of course his incessant tweeting. I have watched, listened, and learned, he is just about exactly who I thought he was and just as dangerous for the country (under our present system of government) as I thought he was. I admire his tasted in whores, but not his sense of ethics or commitment to any oath he ever took. I got no use for the guy.

Biden is the president

But that aint happing

Constantly.
When you say crap like that it shows a level of intolerance that should not be tolerated. You cannot see the weakness you display or the evil you represent. Again, on you.
Okay, I'm evil. Whatever stops your leg-humping.

Biden is the president

But that aint happing

Constantly.
You're not evil. You're just an asshole.

Unlike yourself, I listen to entire speeches and interviews regardless of party.
100% of Trump's speeches and interviews have 100% consistent content so you don't have to pick and choose.
Please don't waste my time by asking me again to select one for you because you can later accuse me of picking the one time he was calm and spot on.
But if they are 100% or even 50% bullsh#t, where the rhetoric does not match up or relate to what they do, what good are they? His words mean nothing as far as policy and never have. His actions represented his policy 100% accurate, 100% of the time.
I am telling you he did not say he stood for those things. Normal people would not have supported him if he did. I am not seriously asking you to point me to a speech where he said those were going to be his policies, though they became his policies in fact and deed. You got to admit, calm and spot on is not his thing, he hardly ever stayed on script.
Nice dodge...
See post 128 and gave some specifics in post 100.

Last edited:
Biden is the president

February 2

May 19, 2016:

June 5, 2017:

Sources:
Post 135

Post 145

Post 174
It seems that way to you because you suffer from the standard simplistic, binary, half-inch deep thought processes that most Trumpsters do.

It seems that way because most of the non-Liberals here know you're insane.

Biden is the president

February 2

May 19, 2016:

June 5, 2017:

Sources:
Post 135

Post 145

Post 174

It seems that way because most of the non-Liberals here know you're insane.
And evil!

Nice dodge...
See post 128.
Bullshit dodge.
As soon as you state that you listened to him I know you're lying.
For someone who claims to be an ex-military man, you're quite hypnotized by sound bites.

Biden is the president

But that aint happing

Constantly.
You represent it. It is evil to censor people. It is evil to take away freedoms. And it is evil to lie every time you open your mouth. It is also evil to burn things down when you don't get your way. It is also evil to intimidate people with the threat of violence and or job loss or cancellation.

What thing good do you people ever do?

FuBjjeK.jpg

i notice you went back as far a 2016 to establish your reds as a conservative

But that was long ago

You are a total biden shill now

i notice you went back as far a 2016 to establish your reds as a conservative

But that was long ago

You are a total biden shill now
"Conservative"?

Holy crap. Go away. You don't know my politics.

the sad thing is that America is on the verge of the worst period in our history since the Great Depression and WWII

And I'm not sure we can withstand it when we are so divided

But the schism between oddballs like Mac1958 and ourselves is wider than ever.

And he's not even the worst that the left has to offer

Forum List

Back