Trump is taking hydroxychloroquine !

You guys do realize this drug has been around for decades it’s not a new untested drug. If he is taking the drug with his doctors approval fine his choice it’s not hurting you or forcing anyone else to take it. As far as the experts go they can’t even agree on how much wearing a mask helps even DR Fauci contradicted himself on that a few times.

if it is to be taken - it is recommended the patient be in a hospital under strict supervision. i can't see donny's MD giving it to him. i think he's bullshitting.
Like everyone else in the Whitehouse tRump's Dr. is just there to spout the party line. We have no way of knowing whether he's telling the truth or not.

Remember the Dr who evaluated his health before the election?
Is there any reason why you, personally, would not take hydroxychloroquine?

....besides TDS (there is no evidence that it will kill TDS patients)
Because it can cause heart attacks and death.

DUH!
So you think it will give you a heart attack and kill you?

Why?
How?

Who brainwashed you into believing that? The same authority figure that brainwashed you into believing that smoking marijuana will turn you into a Mr. Hyde?

u-g-Q1C47ET0.jpg
Can, not will.

Learn to read, Jethro.
What are the odds of that?
Well, there is absolutely no evidence that it prevents infects, and decades of medical.proof that it can cause detrimental effects on the heart.

I'd say the odds aren't on his side.

To put this in perspective why dont you list the side effects of tylenol and ibuprofen?
Tylenol is the leading cause of acute liver failure in the USA. I wouldn't touch the stuff. Opiods such as tramadol or oxycodone are much safer alternatives for pain relief.
So, you're like full blown retarded then.

You guys do realize this drug has been around for decades it’s not a new untested drug. If he is taking the drug with his doctors approval fine his choice it’s not hurting you or forcing anyone else to take it. As far as the experts go they can’t even agree on how much wearing a mask helps even DR Fauci contradicted himself on that a few times.

if it is to be taken - it is recommended the patient be in a hospital under strict supervision. i can't see donny's MD giving it to him. i think he's bullshitting.
Like everyone else in the Whitehouse tRump's Dr. is just there to spout the party line. We have no way of knowing whether he's telling the truth or not.

DUH!

Why?
How?

Who brainwashed you into believing that? The same authority figure that brainwashed you into believing that smoking marijuana will turn you into a Mr. Hyde?

u-g-Q1C47ET0.jpg
Can, not will.

Learn to read, Jethro.
Well, there is absolutely no evidence that it prevents infects, and decades of medical.proof that it can cause detrimental effects on the heart.

Where are your facts regarding "prevents infects, and decades of medical.proof that it can cause detrimental effects on the heart".?
What are your scientific credentials to make such statement and more importantly where are your links?

For example read this link Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquine) - Side Effects, Dosage, Interactions - Drugs

Plus are you that dumb to think Trump and others taking Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine) don't have their physicians approval like the President's physician wrote: View attachment 339001
Here’s the problem with that. True. Normally people will check with their doctors if taking such medications as HCQ is recommended or suggested. Here is a doctor here in San Diego selling hydroxichloroquine on line. Do you think his customers (patients) check with their doctors? Or does he even cares. I seriously doubt it. He sold them at a very high cost compared to no more than $20 if you buy at your local drug store with a prescription. MEANING .... their doctors didn’t recommend it.

SAN DIEGO
A San Diego physician sold an undercover FBI agent a “COVID-19 management program” that included an anti-malarial drug touted by President Donald Trump, claiming the drug and his program could both cure COVID-19 and prevent someone from contracting it, federal prosecutors alleged Thursday.

Last edited:
...Looks like it’s working, wow he’s smart
So, your Orange Baboon-God undertakes a multi-day course of a (in this context) dangerous and ineffective drug...

And he lucks-out and has no immediate ill-effects...

And that constitutes prima facie evidence of the efficacy of the drug in your mind?

God almighty... it's true... some of your monkey-god's cultists really ARE simple-minded village idiots.

Go take a Logic 101 course at your local JC sometime, will you? You're embarrassing yourself with idiotic pseudo-logic like that.

It's damned-painful to watch.

Logic 101 in this situation would dictate a drug that's been FDA approved for over 50 years and prescribed by your physician is fine.
Logic 101 would also dictate if you're getting your panties in a wad over this you're a left wing partisan lunatic.

The Logic 101 we are talking about here is Preventative Maintenance for Covid-19.

Not Lupus, Malaria or Arthritis that uses HCQ for several decades.

Thanks for chiming in with absolutely nothing.
Sorry Bud. That is the topic here is Preventative Maintenance of HCQ. I understand sometimes truth hurts.

Well, there is absolutely no evidence that it prevents
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that flawed conclusion so that I may help you isolate the logical flaws in that reasoning?

Or would you rather remain stupid?
The actual lack of evidence figured heavily into my thinking.

And yet you call me stupid.
I'm aware of evidence. What shows that you are stupid is that you presume that there is no evidence simply because you are personally unaware of any evidence.

Well, there is absolutely no evidence that it prevents
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that flawed conclusion so that I may help you isolate the logical flaws in that reasoning?

Or would you rather remain stupid?
The actual lack of evidence figured heavily into my thinking.

And yet you call me stupid.
I'm aware of evidence. What shows that you are stupid is that you presume that there is no evidence simply because you are personally unaware of any evidence.
Well post up your evidence, Son.

DUH!

Why?
How?

u-g-Q1C47ET0.jpg
Can, not will.

Learn to read, Jethro.

Where are your facts regarding "prevents infects, and decades of medical.proof that it can cause detrimental effects on the heart".?
What are your scientific credentials to make such statement and more importantly where are your links?

For example read this link Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquine) - Side Effects, Dosage, Interactions - Drugs

Plus are you that dumb to think Trump and others taking Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine) don't have their physicians approval like the President's physician wrote: View attachment 339001
Here’s the problem with that. True. Normally people will check with their doctors if taking such medications as HCQ is recommended or suggested. Here is a doctor here in San Diego selling hydroxichloroquine on line. Do you think his customers (patients) check with ther doctors? I seriously doubt it. He sold them at a very high cost to no more than $20 if you buy at your local drug store with a prescription. MEANING .... their doctors didn’t recommend it.

SAN DIEGO
A San Diego physician sold an undercover FBI agent a “COVID-19 management program” that included an anti-malarial drug touted by President Donald Trump, claiming the drug and his program could both cure COVID-19 and prevent someone from contracting it, federal prosecutors alleged Thursday.
Why are you freaking out about this?

DUH!

Why?
How?

u-g-Q1C47ET0.jpg
Can, not will.

Learn to read, Jethro.

To put this in perspective why dont you list the side effects of tylenol and ibuprofen?

Commonly reported side effects of ibuprofen include:
hemorrhage, vomiting, anemia, decreased hemoglobin, eosinophilia, and hypertension.
Other side effects include:
  • Agitation
  • back, leg, or stomach pains
  • bleeding gums
  • blistering, peeling, loosening of skin
  • blood in urine or stools
  • bloody, black, or tarry stools
  • blurred vision
  • burning feeling in chest or stomach
  • change in vision
  • chest pain
  • chills
  • clay-colored stools
  • coma
  • confusion
  • constipation
  • cough or hoarseness
  • dark urine
  • decreased urine output
  • depression
  • difficulty breathing
  • difficulty swallowing
  • dilated neck veins
  • dizziness
  • dry mouth
  • extreme fatigue
  • fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse
  • fever with or without chills
  • frequent urination
  • general body swelling
  • general feeling of tiredness or weakness
  • hair loss, thinning of hair
  • headache
  • hives or welts
  • hostility
  • impaired vision
  • increased blood pressure
  • increased volume of pale, dilute urine
  • irregular breathing
  • irritability
  • itching
  • joint or muscle pain
  • lab results that show problems with liver
  • lethargy
  • light-colored stools
  • loss of appetite
  • lower back or side pain
  • muscle twitching
  • nosebleeds
  • painful or difficult urination
  • pains in stomach, side, or abdomen, possibly radiating to the back
  • pinpoint red spots on skin
  • puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
  • rash
  • red skin lesions, often with a purple center
  • red, irritated eyes
  • redness of skin
  • seizures
  • severe abdominal pain, cramping, burning
  • severe and continuing nausea
  • sore throat
  • sores, ulcers, or white spots in mouth or on lips
  • stiff neck or back
  • stomach upset
  • stupor
  • swollen or painful glands
  • tenderness in stomach area
  • thirst
  • tightness in chest
  • unpleasant breath odor
  • upper right abdominal pain
  • vomiting of blood
  • vomiting of material that looks like coffee grounds
  • wheezing
  • yellow eyes and skin

Im just wondering what is Ibuprofen or acetaminophen has anything to do with hydroxichloroquine?

Did FDA, CDC or American Journal of Medicine sent a strong medical warning against ibuprofen?

DUH!

Why?
How?

u-g-Q1C47ET0.jpg
Can, not will.

Learn to read, Jethro.

Here’s the problem with that. True. Normally people will check with their doctors if taking such medications as HCQ is recommended or suggested. Here is a doctor here in San Diego selling hydroxichloroquine on line. Do you think his customers (patients) check with ther doctors? I seriously doubt it. He sold them at a very high cost to no more than $20 if you buy at your local drug store with a prescription. MEANING .... their doctors didn’t recommend it.

SAN DIEGO
Why are you freaking out about this?
Freaking? Nah! Your buddy mentioned prescriptions so I’m just updating you and your buddies here.
How this fake messiah created chaos with his medical degree from Trump university.

The FDA, CDC, cardiologists etc etc etc already issued a strong warning about hydroxichloroquine side effects to your heart. Some of the studies are already out and the results are not favorable to HCQ.

Here is the problem.
1. About 647,000 of Americans die of heart disease each year
2. How do you know if you have a clogged arteries already especially when you are older.
3. You could develop a heart problems after taking HCQ.
4. Do you know or not you have a heart?
5. About 10% of adults have heart murmurs.
6. Do you have high blood pressure?

There is a big reasons why FDA, CDC, New England Journal of Medicine, several Cardiologist are speaking against Trump of promoting HCQ as a PM. The SIDE EFFECTS to your heart.

Just because Trump is taking it as PM. The dumbest, arrogant, reckless, most ignorant and irresponsible president ever. Doesn’t mean he is right. He is totally very wrong.

What if you have one of these heart diseases? What do you think will happen to you after 10 days or next month or next year?

The chances of getting CV-19 is extremely very low as long as you exercise precautionaries, some tested + get better without even taking any. To find out you don’t even need it. And you are going to take HCQ as PM??? REALLY?
Taking a big chances you can hurt yourself???? That is dumbest and most stupid thing I ever heard. Just because of Trump..

There are many types of heart disease that affect different parts of the organ and occur in different ways.
  • Congenital heart disease. ...
  • Arrhythmia. ...
  • Coronary artery disease. ...
  • Dilated cardiomyopathy. ...
  • Myocardial infarction. ...
  • Heart failure. ...
  • Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. ...
  • Mitral regurgitation.

Trump claimed people with Lupus, Malaria and Arthritis are taking HCQ.
True 100%.

1. MALARIA. It’s a disease of poverty. About 405, 000 to 416,000 from between 2017 and 2018 died of malaria, 90% of that are from African region. These people die of malnutrition or starvation, hiv/aids, tuberculosis, diarrhoeal diseases, lower respiratory tract, parasite & vector borne disease and MALARIA. .

WE do not have a malaria problem here in US. THEY do not have a problems with obesity, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, kidney, liver, pancreas or cancers. They do not have all soda you can drink or buffet.
SEE THE DIFFERENCE?
Using Malaria as an excuse to take HCQ as preventative maintenance. Is just plain HOGWASH especially coming from a total Moron.

2. LUPUS. People that are suffering from Lupus has a very low immune system to fight infections. These patients are extremely very careful not to get any kinds of disease or infections. Most are female at child bearing age. They take HCQ regularly.
Trump claimed patients with a Lupus taking HCQ aren’t catching this horrible virus. That ignorant idiot is LYING big time.

3. ARTHRITIS. Again Trump is just blabbering totally HOGWASH. People that are suffering from arthritis do get infected with Covid-19.

Bottom line.....
1. Patients suffering from Lupus
and Arthritis do die of cardiovascular disease.
2. Trump. Why in the world people listen to a lying, ignorant, irresponsible president?

...You're not as clever as you think you are.
Oh, hell, boy, I can be as dumb as a box-o-rox sometimes... I make no pretense otherwise... and don't much care who knows it.

I am, however, consoled by the idea that I rank at least a few notches above an online colleague or two around here - yourself included.

Now... if you were able to successfully refute my observations about Presidents setting good examples, and a vacuum of leadership in a crisis, I might think otherwise.

As it is, you have no defense in-depth with it comes to your Orange Baboon-God, because none is possible, once you takes us through your superficial initial responses.

It's what happens when you back an arrogant, ignorant, unthinking Idiot Savante who is in way over his head and you find out about it after it's too late to disengage.

You clowns on the Right are holding-on for dear life to the back-rail of the Imperial Caboose and you don't dare let go, even though The Derailment is visible up ahead.

Poor bastards.

Time for a little Buyer's Remorse, isn't it? :D

...You're not as clever as you think you are.
Oh, hell, boy, I can be as dumb as a box-o-rox sometimes... I make no pretense otherwise... and don't much care who knows it.

I am, however, consoled by the idea that I rank at least a few notches above an online colleague or two around here - yourself included.

Now... if you were able to successfully refute my observations about Presidents setting good examples, and a vacuum of leadership in a crisis, I might think otherwise.

As it is, you have no defense in-depth with it comes to your Orange Baboon-God, because none is possible, once you takes us through your superficial initial responses.

It's what happens when you back an arrogant, ignorant, unthinking Idiot Savante who is in way over his head and you find out about it after it's too late to disengage.

You clowns on the Right are holding-on for dear life to the back-rail of the Imperial Caboose and you don't dare let go, even though The Derailment is visible up ahead.

Poor bastards.

Time for a little Buyer's Remorse, isn't it? :D
They're not allowed!

Forum List

Back