Trump is Pro-Vax Deep State

I know, it is hard to bleev anything with your head stuck so far up Trump's ass.

:auiqs.jpg:
Nice try....

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

The link to the Hill article is right there pal, it is documented fact.

It has nothing to do with Marxism. Everyone on this site knows your straw man argument is a bullshit excuse for the fact that you have been defeated.

The 45 Donors Who Gave $1 Million to Trump’s Record-Breaking Inauguration​

". . . Businesses that donated at the $1 million level included Bank of America, Boeing, Dow Chemical, Pfizer and Qualcomm. Companies also gave big in-kind contributions of goods and services, including nearly $500,000 in “vehicle expenses” from General Motors. AT&T made combined in-kind and cash donations of $2.1 million, and Microsoft’s combined total was $500,000.. . "

We Now Know Trump's Inauguration Donors. Where The Money Went Is Another Story​

Donald Trump’s inauguration fueled by tobacco, oil and drug company money​

". . . The companies’ five-to-seven-figure contributions earned company representatives prime perks, including access to events featuring the newly inaugurated president, Vice President Mike Pence, the Trump and Pence families and prospective Cabinet members and administration officials.

Pfizer Inc. and Dow Chemical Co. both disclosed making $1 million contributions to Trump’s inaugural committee in December 2016.

Microsoft Corp., Exxon Mobil Corp., Amgen Inc. and Altria Client Services LLC reported giving $500,000 each, a contribution that would have earned tickets to a similar list of events.

According to Microsoft’s report, half its contribution was in cash and half in “in-kind contribution, products and services.”

Exxon Mobil Corp. reported making its contribution on Dec. 19, the week after Trump announced he would nominate Rex Tillerson, the company’s chairman and CEO, as secretary of state. Tillerson’s nomination is still pending.. . . "

8rpfzf.jpg

The link to the Hill article is right there pal, it is documented fact.

It has nothing to do with Marxism. Everyone on this site knows your straw man argument is a bullshit excuse for the fact that you have been defeated.

The 45 Donors Who Gave $1 Million to Trump’s Record-Breaking Inauguration​

". . . Businesses that donated at the $1 million level included Bank of America, Boeing, Dow Chemical, Pfizer and Qualcomm. Companies also gave big in-kind contributions of goods and services, including nearly $500,000 in “vehicle expenses” from General Motors. AT&T made combined in-kind and cash donations of $2.1 million, and Microsoft’s combined total was $500,000.. . "

We Now Know Trump's Inauguration Donors. Where The Money Went Is Another Story​

Donald Trump’s inauguration fueled by tobacco, oil and drug company money​

". . . The companies’ five-to-seven-figure contributions earned company representatives prime perks, including access to events featuring the newly inaugurated president, Vice President Mike Pence, the Trump and Pence families and prospective Cabinet members and administration officials.

Pfizer Inc. and Dow Chemical Co. both disclosed making $1 million contributions to Trump’s inaugural committee in December 2016.

Microsoft Corp., Exxon Mobil Corp., Amgen Inc. and Altria Client Services LLC reported giving $500,000 each, a contribution that would have earned tickets to a similar list of events.

According to Microsoft’s report, half its contribution was in cash and half in “in-kind contribution, products and services.”

Exxon Mobil Corp. reported making its contribution on Dec. 19, the week after Trump announced he would nominate Rex Tillerson, the company’s chairman and CEO, as secretary of state. Tillerson’s nomination is still pending.. . . "

8rpfzf.jpg
well, you have your opinion ,and i have mine, if you want to waste your vote on a 3rd party leftist, who is pretending to be a moderate, go for it, that is one less vote for Joe Bribem.

Trump took a million dollars from Pfizer for his inauguration. He knew exactly what he was doing. . . just look at the BIG PHARMA insiders he appointed in his cabinet. He is more of BIG PHARMA swamp dwelling bitch than either Obama or Biden.

Damn you are one stoopid mother fucker.

. . . still in denial of why RFKjr. is running. :rolleyes:
Not only that but…
TRUMP AND THE SWAMP
Drain it if he gets re-elected? Not at all. After his Thursday (5/23/24) speech in the Bronx and Nikki Haley saying that she would vote for Trump, Trump said,

“Well, I think she [Haley]’s gonna be on our team because we have a lot of the same ideas, the same thoughts…she’s a very capable person, and I’m sure she’s going to be on our team in some form. Absolutely.”

Sounds like Secretary of State. Narcissists never learn from their mistakes.

And Mike Pompeo and John Bolton are tanned, rested, and ready as well to start bombing…somewhere, anywhere.

Not only that but…
TRUMP AND THE SWAMP
Drain it if he gets re-elected? Not at all. After his Thursday (5/23/24) speech in the Bronx and Nikki Haley saying that she would vote for Trump, Trump said,

“Well, I think she [Haley]’s gonna be on our team because we have a lot of the same ideas, the same thoughts…she’s a very capable person, and I’m sure she’s going to be on our team in some form. Absolutely.”

Sounds like Secretary of State. Narcissists never learn from their mistakes.

And Mike Pompeo and John Bolton are tanned, rested, and ready as well to start bombing…somewhere, anywhere.
Yup. Folks just don't want to face the awful truth.

We aren't a whole hell of a lot different than Russia or China.

Our oligarchic-overlords are just a bit more sneaky in the illusions they present to us. But in the end, the forces that lord over us, aren't any different that the rest of the planet in the end.
1716936468657.png

". . . It is inconceivable that this editor missed former President Trump’s Executive Order EO 13887 on September 19, 2019, titled Modernizing Influenza Vaccines in the United States To Promote National Security and Public Health. Since then, it apparently has been swept under the carpet, virtually scrubbed from the Internet. Nevertheless, I found it, and this changes everything about Trump’s role in the biggest health fiasco in our nation’s existence.

Before you all attack dogs launch at me, be aware I voted for Trump. I have previously given him every benefit of the doubt on his role in starting Operation Warp Speed and his role with characters like Anthony Fauci, Deborah Birx, and Francis S. Collins. Certainly, he was just used or perhaps duped, right?

Ah, not so fast. The EO 13887 that Trump signed on Sept. 19, 2019, was just before COVID hit. It was one month BEFORE the now-infamous Event 201 role-playing exercise where the elitist response to COVID was carefully laid out. It was before anyone in the public sphere had even conceived that there was a new “vaccine” technology based on genetic engineering that would soon spring into existence, turning Americans into guinea pigs without so much as an “informed consent” form. Safe and effective, they said. No matter that you would get your shot under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), in lieu of any safety trials. Trust us, they said.. . . "

1716936714231.png

<Snip>

1716936811091.png

etc. etc. etc. . .

The only excuse for defending Trump or Biden vis-à-vis that scamdemic bio-terror attack on the world? Is just not reading the GD material we have provided and choosing to be a willfully ignorant part of a cult at this point.

giphy.webp

well, you have your opinion ,and i have mine,
No opinions pal, documented facts. Trump was in office and authorized the merging of Black Rock and the FED before the scamdemic even occurred. He is good friends with Larry Fink bone head. He was responsible for Event 201, he knew. . . he caused this profit windfall for the billionaires off of all that death and destruction.

Materially and morally? He ain't no different than Biden. Wake up and smell the damn coffee moron.

Yup. Folks just don't want to face the awful truth.

We aren't a whole hell of a lot different than Russia or China.

Our oligarchic-overlords are just a bit more sneaky in the illusions they present to us. But in the end, the forces that lord over us, aren't any different that the rest of the planet in the end.
View attachment 953362

". . . It is inconceivable that this editor missed former President Trump’s Executive Order EO 13887 on September 19, 2019, titled Modernizing Influenza Vaccines in the United States To Promote National Security and Public Health. Since then, it apparently has been swept under the carpet, virtually scrubbed from the Internet. Nevertheless, I found it, and this changes everything about Trump’s role in the biggest health fiasco in our nation’s existence.

Before you all attack dogs launch at me, be aware I voted for Trump. I have previously given him every benefit of the doubt on his role in starting Operation Warp Speed and his role with characters like Anthony Fauci, Deborah Birx, and Francis S. Collins. Certainly, he was just used or perhaps duped, right?

Ah, not so fast. The EO 13887 that Trump signed on Sept. 19, 2019, was just before COVID hit. It was one month BEFORE the now-infamous Event 201 role-playing exercise where the elitist response to COVID was carefully laid out. It was before anyone in the public sphere had even conceived that there was a new “vaccine” technology based on genetic engineering that would soon spring into existence, turning Americans into guinea pigs without so much as an “informed consent” form. Safe and effective, they said. No matter that you would get your shot under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), in lieu of any safety trials. Trust us, they said.. . . "

View attachment 953364

<Snip>

View attachment 953368

etc. etc. etc. . .

The only excuse for defending Trump or Biden vis-à-vis that scamdemic bio-terror attack on the world? Is just not reading the GD material we have provided and choosing to be a willfully ignorant part of a cult at this point.

giphy.webp

No opinions pal, documented facts. Trump was in office and authorized the merging of Black Rock and the FED before the scamdemic even occurred. He is good friends with Larry Fink bone head. He was responsible for Event 201, he knew. . . he caused this profit windfall for the billionaires off of all that death and destruction.

Materially and morally? He ain't no different than Biden. Wake up and smell the damn coffee moron.
It’s obvious they are very similar, yet many Americans have yet to figure this out.

Forum List

Back