Trump Is Now Suggesting Ron DeSantis Is a Pedophile

Now you're getting it.
DeSantis doesn't dare to take him on and so Ron has to be the bride'smaid until Trump is eliminated, taken down, or taken out.
Now that Pence has been slapped with a supeona by the SC, will Trump back off attacking him in the hope that Pence won't bury him over J6?

Con't:

Yet the most trenchant rebuke of Trump’s antics came from DeSantis himself, who lashed out at a press conference saying “I don’t spend my time trying to smear other Republicans.”

“Other Republicans.”

And therein lies the rub.

DeSantis and his stans aren’t upset that the former president issued an exaggerated personal attack unbecoming of his status. Had Trump dredged up an old drinking photo of Eric Swalwell or Chuck Schumer or a pic of Mitt Romney with a milk mustache cavorting with younger women, and made unfounded claims targeting them with Qanon dog whistles about ephebophilia—well! That would be one thing. He might even get some retweets about how such bon mots, are, to be sure, indecorous—but can be understood as merely being the middle finger the elites deserve.

You see Conservatism Inc. is only upset because Trump smeared their precious. The guy they all hope and pray will lead them into a glorious post-Trump future, filled with corporate tax cuts, lib owning, and election victories.
Therein ^ lies you basic malfunction, Syndi. You see restraint by DeSantis as weakness. You’re on overtly and painfully obvious hack.

Trump is gearing up his usual nonsense about his political opponents…….silly names, childish insults, conspiracies he read on the internet.

DeSantis is afraid of MAGA and is afraid to strike back by calling out Trump’s stolen election lies, Jan 6, COVID failures, offensive behavior
Thanks for sharing your baseless and biased ignorant opinions for another person’s behavior as though you knew anything. You don’t.

Now that Pence has been slapped with a supeona by the SC, will Trump back off attacking him in the hope that Pence won't bury him over J6?
No. Pence will be under oath, without a lawyer present. He will be compelled to be truthful. Mike Pence, who has built his career over his Christianity, is not going to risk his reputation for the likes of Donald Trump, whom he wants to see buried politically and unable to run in 2024.

No. Pence will be under oath, without a lawyer present. He will be compelled to be truthful. Mike Pence, who has built his career over his Christianity, is not going to risk his reputation for the likes of Donald Trump, whom he wants to see buried politically and unable to run in 2024.
Pence will claim EP & the courts will decide if he has to testify about conversations with Trump. He will lose but it will take months to wind it's way thru the courts.

If Pence doesn't claim EP, Trump will. Same deal.

Pence will claim EP & the courts will decide if he has to testify about conversations with Trump. He will lose but it will take months to wind it's way thru the courts.

If Pence doesn't claim EP, Trump will. Same deal.
Nope. This has already been adjudicated. Any attempt to claim EP will be a very short delay. There are not degrees of EP. The VP doesn't get a higher level of EP than the CoS or the Labor Secretary. They have zero EP. Only the POTUS has EP, and that's been ruled on. And Special Counsels have MUCH more leeway and prerogatives. Like I said, Pence can't even have his lawyer present.

Hey, I just said this!
4i6Ckte.gif

Nope. This has already been adjudicated. Any attempt to claim EP will be a very short delay. There are not degrees of EP. The VP doesn't get a higher level of EP than the CoS or the Labor Secretary. They have zero EP. Only the POTUS has EP, and that's been ruled on. And Special Counsels have MUCH more leeway and prerogatives. Like I said, Pence can't even have his lawyer present.
A short delay in the court system could mean months once all appeals are exhausted. SC may have more leeway but that won't stop Pence & especially Trump from dragging this thru the courts.

They will both lose, but that's not the point. Trump's game plan is delay, delay, delay.

No! Trump's supporters don't believe he did anything wrong on Jan. 6.
And if Trump can muster up enough support again, the DOJ won't dare taking him down

A short delay in the court system could mean months once all appeals are exhausted. SC may have more leeway but that won't stop Pence & especially Trump from dragging this thru the courts.
Make sure you bookmark this so you can say "I told you so". Because I certainly am.
4i6Ckte.gif

No! Trump's supporters don't believe he did anything wrong on Jan. 6.
Trump supporters RECOGNIZE that he did nothing wrong relative to 1/6.
And if Trump can muster up enough support again, the DOJ won't dare taking him down
The DOJ — having become operationally an arm of the Dim Administration — will do what it is told to do by Brandon’s handlers.

Forum List

Back