Trump Is Now Suggesting Ron DeSantis Is a Pedophile

Make sure you bookmark this so you can say "I told you so". Because I certainly am.
4i6Ckte.gif
Do you think Trump is just going to sit back & do nothing?

No! Trump's supporters don't believe he did anything wrong on Jan. 6.
And if Trump can muster up enough support again, the DOJ won't dare taking him down
Really? You think the SC is hauling Pence in just to sit around & shoot the breeze? Trump has been trash talking Smith for weeks. Smith, who just returned from The Hauge prosecuting war criminals will not be fazed by Trump's deranged bullshit.

Really? You think the SC is hauling Pence in just to sit around & shoot the breeze? Trump has been trash talking Smith for weeks. Smith, who just returned from The Hauge prosecuting war criminals will not be fazed by Trump's deranged bullshit.
IMO it all depends on Trump's popullarity and the question whether or not he still holds enough power and influence to call out his extremist lieutenants to violence. Thousands of Americans could die on the streets in gun battles between parties and at the hands of the military too.

You people don't seem to realize that you've lost a great deal of your democracy already. The winner of a shoot out between the military and Trump's faithful is not certain. A large part of the military might side with Trump.

IMO it all depends on Trump's popullarity and the question whether or not he still holds enough power and influence to call out his extremist lieutenants to violence. Thousands of Americans could die on the streets in gun battles between parties and at the hands of the military too.

You people don't seem to realize that you've lost a great deal of your democracy already. The winner of a shoot out between the military and Trump's faithful is not certain. A large part of the military might side with Trump.
If what you're saying is true then that's all the more reason to prosecute Trump because he's not only a corrupt s.o.b. he's a flat out menace. And I don't believe for one minute that thousands of his supporters are going to put their life on the line for Donald Trump, who wouldn't piss on a single one of his supporters if they were on fire.

If what you're saying is true then that's all the more reason to prosecute Trump because he's not only a corrupt s.o.b. he's a flat out menace. And I don't believe for one minute that thousands of his supporters are going to put their life on the line for Donald Trump, who wouldn't piss on a single one of his supporters if they were on fire.
The question is truly that of putting their lives on the line!
Do they or you believe that Biden is still in control of the country's military?

There's reason to believe that wasn't so sure on Jan.6th! We know now that Biden didn't have the Capitol police completely in his camp.

Do you think Trump is just going to sit back & do nothing?
I think Trump's delay tactics are played out. He got every courtesy imaginable that any other private citizen would never get. But he has no tricks left up his sleeve.

And he only does that with people who insult him or are a threat to him.

I agree. There won't be a Civil War over Trump. Especially now that the cowardly Republicans feel emboldened to take swipes at him. Just like with his ties to Russia, more things are going to drip...drip...drip...out about him. Epstein, Russia, raping a 13 year old, more cheating on Melania, more tax evasion, more insurance fraud, more, more, more. Because nobody is afraid of civilian Trump.

And as for his sycophants who hammered Joseph Biden (God's choice) because of his age in 2020, Trump will be that age in 2024.
4i6Ckte.gif

EDIT TO ADD: Trump will be older at a 2025 inauguration than Biden was at his 2021 inauguration. :)

Last edited:
I think Trump's delay tactics are played out. He got every courtesy imaginable that any other private citizen would never get. But he has no tricks left up his sleeve.
If I was an American I would rather be safe than sorry.

But remember too that I said I would prefer that Trump could win if taking on Biden, due to Trump being a much lesser risk of nuclear war than Biden.

The question is truly that of putting their lives on the line!
Do they or you believe that Biden is still in control of the country's military?

There's reason to believe that wasn't so sure on Jan.6th! We know now that Biden didn't have the Capitol police completely in his camp.
Uh, Biden wasen't sworn in until Jan. 20.

I agree. There won't be a Civil War over Trump. Especially now that the cowardly Republicans feel emboldened to take swipes at him. Just like with his ties to Russia, more things are going to drip...drip...drip...out about him. Epstein, Russia, raping a 13 year old, more cheating on Melania, more tax evasion, more insurance fraud, more, more, more. Because nobody is afraid of civilian Trump.

And as for his sycophants who hammered Joseph Biden (God's choice) because of his age in 2020, Trump will be that age in 2024.
4i6Ckte.gif
Trump is a malignant psychopath & if he's reelected we can say goodbye to this Country as we know it. The real question is why certain members of his party such as Jordan still support him.

Trump is a malignant psychopath & if he's reelected we can say goodbye to this Country as we know it. The real question is why certain members of his party such as Jordan still support him.
Because #1 they're cowards, afraid of their most extreme voters, and #2 Party and their own ambition over Country.

People deserve to know that Desantis is a pedophile. Thank you, President Trump.

Trump owns you.

DeSantis was very young in this. Only a few years older than the gals. Hardly pedophilia. Trumpbots making out like these girls were 10.

This is why Trump will lose. And his loyal supporters are going to make sure of it.

Yeah yeah. That's what they said the first time. And guess what. It didn't happen.

Forum List

Back