Trump is making a big mistake by forcing all schools to open this fall

The CDC never recommended closing schools in the first place. I thought you libs were all about the science.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Righttttt.....

The CDC guidelines only said there needs to be 6ft of separation between non family humans,

And

There should be no gatherings larger than 10 people....

Had nothing to do with closing schools, eh?

Cut us a break, silly one!!!

Translation...I'm right and you are wrong. Tissue?

Trump is making a big mistake by forcing all schools to open this fall.

Now I am sure Trump is crazy.

He knows the more education anyone has the less likely they would vote for him.

He is screwing himself by forcing any education before the November election.

~~~~~~
Then what would your answer to when and how childen go back to school?
You did not read my whole post. It was tongue in cheek.
"why would Trump want to send anyone to school because the dumber a person is the more likely they will support Trump"

You mean like teachers getting first graders to sing and extoll O B A M A?

Because COVID isnt that deadly. Yes people will die, but not THAT many.
135,000 dead in just 4 months says yea...it is "that deadly"
That is a teeny tiny fraction of our population, therefore it is that deadly.
It's ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FIVE THOUSAND DEAD PEOPLE

Read that slowly

DEAD PEOPLE
We know that figure is grossely exaggerated. Almost half of all deaths are in nursing home patients.
BriPat is an example of a good Trump supporter, dumb as a stump. Intelligent, educated people do not support Trump. The irony of Trump wanting to educate anyone.

BriPat obliterated your dishonest left wing spin. Since he destroyed you with facts you went full libtard and deflected.

Schools always open in the fall.

The CDC never recommended closing schools in the first place. I thought you libs were all about the science.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Righttttt.....

The CDC guidelines only said there needs to be 6ft of separation between non family humans,

And

There should be no gatherings larger than 10 people....

Had nothing to do with closing schools, eh?

Cut us a break, silly one!!!

Translation...I'm right and you are wrong. Tissue?
:lol:

If you say so....
-----------
Those cdc guidelines caused the entire shutdown decisions of most all states, if not all.

States took the CDC Guidelines seriously....

Trump is not going to be able to force schools to open, and what we will see is different states with different schemes (and maybe differences between districts).

Jmo but I'm dubious whether districts will be able to separate classes of, say, 25-30 into two or three separate pods, with only one pod attending on a given day. Imo that would be the best thing in terms of safety, but how can two working parents or even more so a single parent do that?

My niece who's taught public elementary schools for over 25 years is being told she'll come back and have 25+ in her room. She's resigned to getting sick. I expect that will be the norm. But rural areas and smaller towns can probably do better.

We've seen instances before when the substitute teacher capacity is overwhelmed. And given that only maybe at most 10 states actually succeeded in getting the virus down to numbers where testing and contact testing will actually work, and even then the Orange dumpster fucked up testing so bad that the turnaround for a result is still 5 days, so forget that.

But Trump is simply organizing his own demise again. Granted there's nothing he can do about Corvid after having bungled it in Jan and Feb, and even into March …. and then pressuring governors to open back up before we had testing working. Politically he had to push for "normalcy," but that will only quicken the already rising infection rates.

Read that slowly

DEAD PEOPLE
We know that figure is grossely exaggerated. Almost half of all deaths are in nursing home patients.
BriPat is an example of a good Trump supporter, dumb as a stump. Intelligent, educated people do not support Trump. The irony of Trump wanting to educate anyone.

BriPat obliterated your dishonest left wing spin. Since he destroyed you with facts you went full libtard and deflected.
Whoa, BluesLegend, that is pretty tough talk for a wussy, dumb guy.

If schools do not open in the fall there is no need / reason to pay my taxes that fund schools.

I am sure politicians will have no problem with refusing to allow children to return to school, but you can bet they would come after any US citizen with the full force of the local / state / federal government who refuses to pay those taxes.

Read that slowly

DEAD PEOPLE

Whoa, BluesLegend, that is pretty tough talk for a wussy, dumb guy.
who is the bripat person? (-:

Liar. Trump isn't forcing anything.
In fact in MN most parents want their kids back in school this fall.

You are lying scum.

Trump is not going to be able to force schools to open, and what we will see is different states with different schemes (and maybe differences between districts).

Jmo but I'm dubious whether districts will be able to separate classes of, say, 25-30 into two or three separate pods, with only one pod attending on a given day. Imo that would be the best thing in terms of safety, but how can two working parents or even more so a single parent do that?

My niece who's taught public elementary schools for over 25 years is being told she'll come back and have 25+ in her room. She's resigned to getting sick. I expect that will be the norm. But rural areas and smaller towns can probably do better.

We've seen instances before when the substitute teacher capacity is overwhelmed. And given that only maybe at most 10 states actually succeeded in getting the virus down to numbers where testing and contact testing will actually work, and even then the Orange dumpster fucked up testing so bad that the turnaround for a result is still 5 days, so forget that.

But Trump is simply organizing his own demise again. Granted there's nothing he can do about Corvid after having bungled it in Jan and Feb, and even into March …. and then pressuring governors to open back up before we had testing working. Politically he had to push for "normalcy," but that will only quicken the already rising infection rates.
And how many substitutes are willing to take on the class of students who gave the primary teacher the virus in the first place, that caused her to be quarantined??

Or risk their family members to it?

My sis, a now retired teacher, said....good luck with that.....!!!

Read that slowly

DEAD PEOPLE
You're obviously an idiot.

Read that slowly

DEAD PEOPLE

And during that same time frame, about 1,125,000 people would have died.

Chances are that there is a significant intersection (overlap) between the two.

Forum List

Back