Trump is making a big mistake by forcing all schools to open this fall

Rather they open up is the decision of state and local officials. Trump could try and cut of funding to states that don’t open them but historically when Presidents try and cut off funding to state over something it doesn’t hold up in court.

What makes you think we survive as a nation if we close everything until november?
What makes you think we'll survive as a nation if we don't?
Because COVID isnt that deadly. Yes people will die, but not THAT many. More people will die in car accidents, and i have no problem rolling the dice everday when i drive to work.

Go infect yourself! Go on...DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!
THEN COME back and tell us how whimpy this virus is.

Here the schools did a parent survey...over half of parents with kids in school do not want to send their kids back full time. So the district is planning accordingly. To me that's what every district should do. Leave it up to individual districts. They know more than the potus and devos....so much more.

You can probably find a dozen alleged "experts" (who are really political activists) who could find reasons to keep kids in front of the video game machine at home rather than in school but a kid is more likely to get hit by a car than come down with the disease. Indict Dr. Death for the negligent deaths of NY nursing home residents to show your concern before you keep kids from getting an education.

The CDC never recommended closing schools in the first place. I thought you libs were all about the science.

Actually, they are the anti-science American political party. They run on feelings and despise objectivity.
Actually, the GOP hijacked the evangelicals in order to get their fossil fuel friendly candidates elected. Republicans pollute the environment, and the Dems get to screw up our education and healthcare systems....it's a game of good cop bad cop in Congress. Three things they always agree on-- giving themselves raises, suppressing a third party and going to war.
When you stop putting gas in your car, perhaps we'll take you seriously.

Because COVID isnt that deadly. Yes people will die, but not THAT many.
135,000 dead in just 4 months says yea...it is "that deadly"
That is a teeny tiny fraction of our population, therefore it is that deadly.
It's ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FIVE THOUSAND DEAD PEOPLE

Read that slowly

DEAD PEOPLE
We know that figure is grossely exaggerated. Almost half of all deaths are in nursing home patients.

Nope. That figure is fantasy. If you are under 65 your chances of getting hit by lighting are better than your chance of dying from COVID.

No one is stopping you from hiding in your house.

Trying to figure out why the President thinks it’s a good idea to put kids at risk.....

When you stop putting gas in your car, perhaps we'll take you seriously.
So, I was generalizing but you get the picture. Do you really think Mike Pence believes the earth is 6000 years old ? I rest my case.
Did you have a point of some kind?
Reread the entire context of my replies and it's pretty clear.

Trump is making a big mistake by forcing all schools to open this fall.

Now I am sure Trump is crazy.

He knows the more education anyone has the less likely they would vote for him.

He is screwing himself by forcing any education before the November election.

~~~~~~
Then what would your answer to when and how childen go back to school?
You did not read my whole post. It was tongue in cheek.
"why would Trump want to send anyone to school because the dumber a person is the more likely they will support Trump"

Trump is making a big mistake by forcing all schools to open this fall.

Now I am sure Trump is crazy.

He knows the more education anyone has the less likely they would vote for him.

He is screwing himself by forcing any education before the November election.

TDS thread 1,768
"why would Trump want to send anyone to school because the dumber a person is the more likely they will support Trump"

The CDC never recommended closing schools in the first place. I thought you libs were all about the science.

Actually, they are the anti-science American political party. They run on feelings and despise objectivity.

They are despicable lying scum who cite science or ignore it to fit whatever the current liberal narrative is.
They are not despicable, lying scum. They are trying to help Trump. The dumber a person is, the more likely they will vote for Trump.
Education and Trump are like oil and water.

Any day you'd like to match educations, please let us know.
Will do. MBA in quantitative analysis

What makes you think we survive as a nation if we close everything until november?
What makes you think we'll survive as a nation if we don't?
It’s a real hoot watching leftwingers cry about kids going to school.

It’s almost as if they are petulant children themselves being forced to do their homework.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Righttttt.....

The CDC guidelines only said there needs to be 6ft of separation between non family humans,

And

There should be no gatherings larger than 10 people....

Had nothing to do with closing schools, eh?

Cut us a break, silly one!!!

That is a teeny tiny fraction of our population, therefore it is that deadly.
It's ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FIVE THOUSAND DEAD PEOPLE

Read that slowly

DEAD PEOPLE
We know that figure is grossely exaggerated. Almost half of all deaths are in nursing home patients.
BriPat is an example of a good Trump supporter, dumb as a stump. Intelligent, educated people do not support Trump. The irony of Trump wanting to educate anyone.

Forum List

Back