Trump is losing ground in the polls

I’m not so sure. The Dems I know, including members of my own (extended) family still insist that Biden was a better option than Trump. Possibly, they are just not admitting it, due to arrogance or pride.
They were trained not to listen which results in emotional disturbance and then trained to see wrong as right which results in mental illness.

Are you kidding me? I want the orange douche bag to run.

What is better than seeing him lose once? Seeing him lose again!

And having his retard supporters go "elections were stolen" bat-shit crazy, again? Priceless!!!
Americans are angry over the 2020 steal. When all is said and done, Democrats will wish Biden had lost.

What you will never find in the leftwing media are stories that show how enormously popular Trump is. They do not want that truth advertised.
Running, would give cover from DOJ and generate lots of fungible contributions, though the RNC says it will cut off picking up his legal bills if he runs again. As for left wing media on Trump, here is the last one, I saw.

I think it highly possible that Trump will decide not to run....I seriously doubt if his wife wants him to.

The election is a long ways off and at his age his health could take a turn for the worse at any moment.....plus he gets very little sleep already....that is not a good thing for anyone.

Though he is still....so far....very vigorous and very sharp mentally for his age.

160920_0.png

I really hope he doesn't run.
Yes, I agree with most of his policies but holy crap, I have had enough of the endless riots that somehow he 'inspired'. From the day that he took offices there were riots. Even the BLM riots were a evenly balanced between "F*** Trump" and "BLM matter" - repeat until the lights go out until the riots start.
TDS is still a thing.
Ron Desantis has a better chance of getting things done without the stupid, stupid riots from the wacky left.
Riiight, as if the left won’t viscously attack another MAGA candidate and all of the people who support him or her.

Everyone will be quite happy with DeSantis as a second option if that happens. Either way it looks like we are going to crush it in 2024.
My question is how would the Dems/Media react to a DeSantis nomination, and/or a DeSantis general election victory?

If you think that the Dems will tone down the hysteria, as long as Trump won't be the president again, history would disagree with you.

You may think that Trump is a special kind of offensive to Dems and no other Rep could excite such hostility. I was a kid when Nixon was hounded out of the presidency by the Dems, the Media, and by Reps who never cared for him anyway. That was fifty years ago. Nixon was one of the more moderate GOP presidents. The Dems/Media hated him for being a Republican president.

With each successful GOP run after that, the Republican President Derangement Syndrome increased in intensity. Younger voters may be fooled by the Dem/Media seeming embrace of Reagan in order to unfavorably compare Trump to him. But they hated Reagan just as much. The difference now is in how far they have been willing to go to get Trump, and again a GOP willing to go along with the Dems to destroy him.

Running, would give cover from DOJ and generate lots of fungible contributions, though the RNC says it will cut off picking up his legal bills if he runs again. As for left wing media on Trump, here is the last one, I saw.
Since when does the ex-husband get the say of where to bury the ex-wife?

I think it highly possible that Trump will decide not to run....I seriously doubt if his wife wants him to.

The election is a long ways off and at his age his health could take a turn for the worse at any moment.....plus he gets very little sleep already....that is not a good thing for anyone.

Though he is still....so far....very vigorous and very sharp mentally for his age.

Fake news, liar.

I don't think he has ever had serious designs on 2024. I am happy that he is squatting in all of these democrat/prog/globalists heads and they can't get him out. They are their own worst enemies.

Since when does the ex-husband get the say of where to bury the ex-wife?
Weird, eh? But, hey, making it no longer subject to real estate taxes. sales taxes and income taxes, sounds right up Donny's alley. Some golf courses are in trouble financially. Who knows? He may have figured, the best money around was a hole in the ground and saved a fortune over taking her back to where her family is buried in the Czech Republic.

July 19th, 2022?
Really?
I have co-workers who travelled the US this summer...
Trump signs everywhere.
DeSantis signs nowhere.
I haven't met a Trump supporter that would not vote for DeSantis given his age and political philosophy. I have to believe that Trump would bow out and give DeSantis his support if they were to go head to head.

Trump is really not a man who seriously considers his wife's approval on anything. At best he tells her and she agrees. Whether or not she wants him to run has no bearing on his decision making.

Trump is doing just fine. Democrats are wishful thinking.

your orange god lost the presidency, congress, and the senate

but keep clinging to the big lie, loser.

I haven't met a Trump supporter that would not vote for DeSantis given his age and political philosophy. I have to believe that Trump would bow out and give DeSantis his support if they were to go head to head.
Haven't met a Trump supporter that wouldn't vote for Trump and wait for DeSanits, give his age and political philosophy. Problem with democracy is who counts the votes.

I’m not so sure. The Dems I know, including members of my own (extended) family still insist that Biden was a better option than Trump. Possibly, they are just not admitting it, due to arrogance or pride.
Biden delivered in this week more than Trump did in 4 years...

Trump on almost every economic metric was a disaster...

Forum List

Back