Trump is in India at a rally of 125,000 people completing the great friendship

Another foreign policy bonanza as the most slim, trim and beautiful First Couple in the history of the USA visits India to a packed audience and roaring throngs of people with an outpouring of love as they shower the First Couple with appreciation and gifts to cheering crowds showing once again how much Trump is loved all around the world by civilized countries!

Sounds like something written in North Korea.
Except India is a type of democracy so theres that little hole in your analysis
Not saying anything against India. Read that unabashed paragraph of shameless propaganda again. Somewhat over the top.

I spit coffee all over my keyboard laughing when I read the Trump worshiper call Trump “fit and trim”. The fantasy world these people live in is simply fascinating.
No, it's sick.

Not saying anything against India. Read that unabashed paragraph of shameless propaganda again. Somewhat over the top.

I spit coffee all over my keyboard laughing when I read the Trump worshiper call Trump “fit and trim”. The fantasy world these people live in is simply fascinating.
I laughed about Trump pouting because they won’t serve him steak

The guy has the diet of a 12 year old rich kid who only eats what he likes.
In Trumps case......Dry aged steaks, well done with Ketchup, meat loaf and hamburgers. His aid said he never saw him eat vegetables.
Is it ok for Dems to add 100lbs to his pics and cartoons to fat shame him?
Or add orange color to shame the color of his skin, which is racist?!
Amazing how when the Dems get hold of a Trump photo, suddenly he's got sagging jowls, flabby skin, rolls of fat and looks like he just faced an atomic bomb.

View attachment 308548 View attachment 308549

Then the independent press releases this picture of him in India today:

View attachment 308550

And they wonder why they'll lose another election.

That top pic is John Daly,the hard hitting hard drinking pro golfer.
johndalyreuters1.jpg

Another foreign policy bonanza as the most slim, trim and beautiful First Couple in the history of the USA visits India to a packed audience and roaring throngs of people with an outpouring of love as they shower the First Couple with appreciation and gifts to cheering crowds showing once again how much Trump is loved all around the world by civilized countries!

Sounds like something written in North Korea.

No, it's sick.

Slick, fit, and hard as dick, the voter's pick, the guy with the really hot chic.

Trump T.jpg

In Trumps case......Dry aged steaks, well done with Ketchup, meat loaf and hamburgers. His aid said he never saw him eat vegetables.
Or add orange color to shame the color of his skin, which is racist?
If you are going with aesthetics, then should we vote Trump to see Melania again for the next 4 years rather then Bernie's wife?*L* Checkmate!

Can you imagine this fat old dumpy pug-faced broad living in the White House?

bw.jpg

Looks better than our current First Lady

5adcba3219ee8625008b45a8

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-24_13-3-52.jpeg
    upload_2020-2-24_13-3-52.jpeg
    132.8 KB · Views: 16

Or add orange color to shame the color of his skin, which is racist?
If you are going with aesthetics, then should we vote Trump to see Melania again for the next 4 years rather then Bernie's wife?*L* Checkmate!

Can you imagine this fat old dumpy pug-faced broad living in the White House?

bw.jpg

Looks better than our current First Lady

5adcba3219ee8625008b45a8

Is it me, or does that look like a drag queen?

That's a man, baby!!!

I have to say I am amazed at the Foreign policy of Trump. Each week brings us closer to making peace in countries where we haven't had it and he solidifies the friendships all over the world.

What a president! This week is a peaceful pact with Afghanistan and there are more people in that stadium than there was at our Super Bowl!

I have experienced the tax cuts and like most Americans an economy that is great with jobs available everywhere. Just when were things this good? God Bless Trump!

I https://www.foxnews.com/world/trump-arrives-in-indiaam so impressed.

What's he doing over there, signing up voter's?
Making trade deals!

Why do you dumb fucks bleev your lying propagandists?

Media blackout? HORSESHIT!

Trump heads to India in first trip as president - CBS News

President Donald Trump lands in India and feels the love - CNNPolitics

‘America Loves India,’ Trump Declares at Rally With Modi
India gives Trump warm welcome as people mark U.S. president's visit with cakes, sand sculptures and paintings of his face - Newsweek

It took me TWO SECONDS each to find those stories. You fucking retards don't even have the most basic of fucking critical thinking skills. You just blindly repeat what you are told to repeat.

Your propagandists count on you fucking tards being that credulous and stupid.

Do you fuckwits need more? Because I can show you the media coverage from every single news outlet in your stupid fucking graphic.

But like the piss drinking parroting dumb fucks you are, you will continue to bleev the horseshit fed to you by the shovelful by your lying propagandists.

Why do you dumb fucks bleev your lying propagandists?

Media blackout? HORSESHIT!

Trump heads to India in first trip as president - CBS News

President Donald Trump lands in India and feels the love - CNNPolitics

‘America Loves India,’ Trump Declares at Rally With Modi
India gives Trump warm welcome as people mark U.S. president's visit with cakes, sand sculptures and paintings of his face - Newsweek

It took me TWO SECONDS each to find those stories. You fucking retards don't even have the most basic of fucking critical thinking skills. You just blindly repeat what you are told to repeat.

Your propagandists count on you fucking tards being that credulous and stupid.

Do you fuckwits need more? Because I can show you the media coverage from every single news outlet in your stupid fucking graphic.

But like the piss drinking parroting dumb fucks you are, you will continue to bleev the horseshit fed to you by the shovelful by your lying propagandists.
I showed them hours ago. I'm not sure they can read.

Forum List

Back