Trump is in India at a rally of 125,000 people completing the great friendship

I make 95% of my own memes and cartoons, and this one was based on lack of live coverage by all the networks but Fox. Just this last week the parroted talking point by many candidates and MSM was foreign relations being terrible, even though it's far fom the truth and Pompeo is probably the best Secretary of State ever, even better then Kissinger. He has done the impossible without that magic wand Dems claimed would be needed.
yet you were shown 3 CNN links where this was in fact covered.

doesn't that make your meme a lie? "fake news" so to speak?
It wasn’t covered

I make 95% of my own memes and cartoons, and this one was based on lack of live coverage by all the networks but Fox. Just this last week the parroted talking point by many candidates and MSM was foreign relations being terrible, even though it's far fom the truth and Pompeo is probably the best Secretary of State ever, even better then Kissinger. He has done the impossible without that magic wand Dems claimed would be needed.

It wasn’t covered
gator provided 3 CNN links where it was in fact, covered.

It wasn’t covered
Cnn is a cable tv fake news station.. they didn’t cover it.

It’s funny they refuse to show the crowd! I guess the press Corp are a bunch of democrats lol

Lets be very clear... Getting a full stadium in India is simple. This is a country which has indentured slavery. They vote the way they are told and told to attend this if needed...

So he got a country with a cast system (which is worse than racism) to buy $3 billion of weapons.

If you don't see this as con job... India does just as much copyright infringement as China. I couldn't get a legal copy of anything there.

By the way I lived in India (Mumbai) for 8 months, this is easy for India to do. Seriously does India need 3 billion of arms?

Wow absolutely amazing! To bad cnn won’t cover it

I just watched a bunch of news and couldn't even find mention of Trump's trip to India. Maybe I just missed it? I'm pretty sure if Obama was in India to cheering throngs of applause and adulation, it would be leading the news hour and on the front page.

It wasn’t covered
3 links in this thread show they did.

stop being intentionally stupid.

Wow absolutely amazing! To bad cnn won’t cover it

I just watched a bunch of news and couldn't even find mention of Trump's trip to India. Maybe I just missed it? I'm pretty sure if Obama was in India to cheering throngs of applause and adulation, it would be leading the news hour and on the front page.
They aren’t covering it.. 125 thousand blacks in a stadium cheering for the president doesn’t fit the Democrats narrative that he’s a racist

It wasn’t covered
3 links in this thread show they did.

stop being intentionally stupid.
No one visits there web site lol.. it’s a cable tv news .. cover it or take the news out of your name

Can you think of a better place to be than a Trump rally? :laughing0301:

Namaste-Trump-Rally-India.jpg

So what happened to the narrative that the world hates and mocks President Trump?

"Trump is the laughingstock of the world, you know...."

That's what the left actually believes, I've read that on here more than several times.

:laughing0301:

So what happened to the narrative that the world hates and mocks President Trump?

"Trump is the laughingstock of the world, you know...."

That's what the left actually believes, I've read that on here more than several times.

:laughing0301:
When I lived in Europe, I know a lot of people liked him. Europeans are sick of politicians turning their countries in Muslim refugee camps. Since President Trump’s election, conservative parties have been winning all over Europe. Just look at the UK now, they voted to get out of the EU, and kicked their leftwing radicals to the curb. Even in Germany, Merkel’s party lost.

It’s funny they refuse to show the crowd! I guess the press Corp are a bunch of democrats lol

I can just guess that the coverage by CNN was just GUSHING with positive ebullience! ITMT, I took a closer look and the place has TRUMP signs everywhere! Each one alternating in red, white or blue! Man, talk about major asskiss!

800 copy.jpeg

And every white head or white dot you see is a white ballcap saying Namaste Trump!

Betcha Melania gonna get drilled long and hard and put away wet tonight!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back