Trump is in India at a rally of 125,000 people completing the great friendship

Another foreign policy bonanza as the most slim, trim and beautiful First Couple in the history of the USA visits India to a packed audience and roaring throngs of people with an outpouring of love as they shower the First Couple with appreciation and gifts to cheering crowds showing once again how much Trump is loved all around the world by civilized countries!

Sounds like something written in North Korea.
Except India is a type of democracy so theres that little hole in your analysis
Not saying anything against India. Read that unabashed paragraph of shameless propaganda again. Somewhat over the top.

Donald and Melania, the personification of the most loved, adored and perfect role model of the American Couple loved and admired the world over. Millions of people in India broke their necks for what is likely their only one chance at a glimpse of the American First Couple in their lifetimes.

BB10juRX.jpg

Betcha Nancy is guzzling Pepto Bizmol by the gallon. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump, like a fine wine that just ages better every day!

Another foreign policy bonanza as the most slim, trim and beautiful First Couple in the history of the USA visits India to a packed audience and roaring throngs of people with an outpouring of love as they shower the First Couple with appreciation and gifts to cheering crowds showing once again how much Trump is loved all around the world by civilized countries!

Not saying anything against India. Read that unabashed paragraph of shameless propaganda again. Somewhat over the top.

I spit coffee all over my keyboard laughing when I read the Trump worshiper call Trump “fit and trim”. The fantasy world these people live in is simply fascinating.

Maybe he’ll see why open borders are good for humanity while hes there

However, he knows that we need to keep the Southern border closed to keep all these asshole countries from importing their poverty to this country in order to vote Democrat.

I spit coffee all over my keyboard laughing when I read the Trump worshiper call Trump “fit and trim”. The fantasy world these people live in is simply fascinating.
It's sad. After 8 years of accusing democrats of worshiping Obama these assholes went and showed us all what a cult of personality looks like.

It's sad. After 8 years of accusing democrats of worshiping Obama these assholes went and showed us all what a cult of personality looks like.

TRANSLATION: The Pathetic Left grimaces with angst as they face another demoralizing defeat in the Fall. You couldn't get that many people together all in one place to come see and cheer any of the Dem candidates if you held a gun to their heads.

trumo express.jpg

I said when the excuses for Obama's lies were being thrown around that anything you excuse will only get worse as times goes on.

And here we are. I blame the Obama supporters more for Trump than I do the Trump supporters.

I said when the excuses for Obama's lies were being thrown around that anything you excuse will only get worse as times goes on.

And here we are. I blame the Obama supporters more for Trump than I do the Trump supporters.

The Trump worshipers choose of their own free will to worship Trump, they are not Obama’s fault.

The Trump worshipers choose of their own free will to worship Trump, they are not Obama’s fault.

That isn't what I said. If President Obama had been the person Candidate Obama said he would be, there is no President Trump today.

I laughed about Trump pouting because they won’t serve him steak

The guy has the diet of a 12 year old rich kid who only eats what he likes.
In Trumps case......Dry aged steaks, well done with Ketchup, meat loaf and hamburgers. His aid said he never saw him eat vegetables.

I laughed about Trump pouting because they won’t serve him steak

The guy has the diet of a 12 year old rich kid who only eats what he likes.
In Trumps case......Dry aged steaks, well done with Ketchup, meat loaf and hamburgers. His aid said he never saw him eat vegetables.
I guess you haven’t heard of the carnivore diet? It’s actually pretty popular, Joe Rogan lost 40 lbs in 2 months

Maybe he’ll see why open borders are good for humanity while hes there

Where is your refrigerator asshole? Is it in your house behind a locked door? Or is it out on the sidewalk in front of your house?
Where is it?

Jo

India is playing by the Trump book

If you want to get something out of Trump, you have to butter him up, tell him how great he is, give him awards

Trump will give you anything you ask.

_97682109_gettyimages-685748534.jpg

I make 95% of my own memes and cartoons, and this one was based on lack of live coverage by all the networks but Fox. Just this last week the parroted talking point by many candidates and MSM was foreign relations being terrible, even though it's far fom the truth and Pompeo is probably the best Secretary of State ever, even better then Kissinger. He has done the impossible without that magic wand Dems claimed would be needed.
yet you were shown 3 CNN links where this was in fact covered.

doesn't that make your meme a lie? "fake news" so to speak?

Forum List

Back