Trump is going to lose in November.....

Of course he lied about it. Why would he expose himself and a young woman? Linda Tripp was a disgusting person.
No one is above the law---unless it is a democrat, that might have gotten away with an illegal act except for a whistle blower. You are a disgusting person and your hypocritical double standard is proof.

At this time I do not see the Republicans doing much to stop the Dems From cheating. I think a good number of the establishment GOP wants to see Trump lose.
How do you know that the republicans aren't strategizing against the dems from playing shenanigans?
You got an inside scoop? Or, you just throwing it out there? Laura Bush seems keen on that very issue.

Not really as long as democrats keep fighting for men who want to steal from women, a shit economy, failed border policy, piss poor foreign policy with two wars democrats are done.
Yup, Americans didn't know how a president Biden would govern this country, he was an unknown in that regard.
Well, now they know, and the luster has come off of that shiny penny. The libs are throwing everything they can at
the wall and see what sticks.

At this time I do not see the Republicans doing much to stop the Dems From cheating.
Of course they are. They're laying the groundwork and justification tor Republican cheating. Which was the whole point of #StopTheSqueal in the first place.

How do you know that the republicans aren't strategizing against the dems from playing shenanigans?
You got an inside scoop? Or, you just throwing it out there? Laura Bush seems keen on that very issue.
Laura Bush is a positive development but she will have to drag the useless establishment GOP along as they seem unwilling to do much to stop the Dems.

I don't think the next election will complete successfully. The partisan insanity will put the final nail in our coffin.

At this time I do not see the Republicans doing much to stop the Dems From cheating. I think a good number of the establishment GOP wants to see Trump lose.
The key word is "establishment". I agree the election could be stolen, I'm hoping that the minority polling numbers are underestimating the true vote impact in the swing states. I know if the Hispanic vote is close to the polling, even the Maricopa Mob won't be able to give Biden Arizona.

Of course they are. They're laying the groundwork and justification tor Republican cheating. Which was the whole point of #StopTheSqueal in the first place.
Politics is a dirty game.

You think I lose any sleep over what you "think"?
:laughing0301:
I will go with what the states decide, you don't.
Nah, you will keep trying out your lie, hoping someone believes it. Then if the GOP puts up legislation for a federal ban, you will support it.

Trump is going to be the Biggest Loser again....An unforced error, self-inflicted wound.

View attachment 931209
I'm pretty sure President Trump will win because he knows the importance of protecting the American people is securing and closing the border to never do well terrorists. Biden screwed up by opening the borders of America to foreigners bent on destroying this nation of do-good to your neighbors people that Americans are. We just like President Trump who does all he can for the American people. Like him? We love his good nature, his common sense, and his true blue love for the American people.

Forum List

Back