Trump is going to lose in November.....

Linda Tripp pretended to be Monica's friend and confidant.. She recorded their telephone conversations. I didn't vote for Clinton. I was still a Republican.
You’re still a dolt and very lacking in any scintilla of credibility.

Linda was protecting Monica and gave great advice.

You wouldn’t have lifted a finger for Monica.

Trump lost last time because the Democrats stole the election.

Hopefully, the Republicans have a plan to stop them from doing it again this year.
The Republican Party is the Democratic Party Lite. It is basically useless and many in the Republican Party hate Trump.

The D.C. Swamp is overflowing with corrupt Swamp critters who do not want to see it drained.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Biden wins this time with many swing states having more votes than the total number of registered voters.

Says you, I want the states to decide, and where they have since it was kicked back to the states, I'm fine with.
So you're knocking on the wrong door.
Establishing Republics Shows Contempt for the Us, the People

The state and national legislatures should never decide anything important. What happened in Kansas was on a ballot for the citizens to decide.

I guess you would rather see women with ectopic pregnancies die because they can’t an abortion
To Be Consistent, Pro-Life Has to Be Pro-Death

All of a sudden, a fetus is not a "baby" any more in cases of rape, incest, or a threat to the "mother's" life. Total hypocrisy by the Christofascists, which should make us suspect that all their other doctrines are frauds. We're back to the age of the Spanish Inquisition with all its terror, tyranny, and corruption.

The Republican Party is the Democratic Party Lite. It is basically useless and many in the Republican Party hate Trump.

The D.C. Swamp is overflowing with corrupt Swamp critters who do not want to see it drained.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Biden wins this time with many swing states having more votes than the total number of registered voters.
Democrats will be up to their tricks again this November. They have proven that they will do anything and everything to hold onto power.

You’re still a dolt and very lacking in any scintilla of credibility.

Linda was protecting Monica and gave great advice.

You wouldn’t have lifted a finger for Monica.

Linda Tripp was a fat, ugly busybody.

Establishing Republics Shows Contempt for the Us, the People

The state and national legislatures should never decide anything important. What happened in Kansas was on a ballot for the citizens to decide.
I have split emotions on the "legislating by proposition" If all of these issues can be decided by propositions on the ballot, why do we need to pay these bureaucrats for doing nothing? On the one hand, I like the citizen control, but I was under the mistaken belief that Joe Citizen approached his congressman with an idea, the congressman brought it to the representative body and they voted on it. If it was passed, then it was forwarded to the upper house and the legality/constitutional validity was determined and again voted on to be sent to the executive branch for passage or veto. It seems to me that the house could be bypassed. Under the proposition model. A bill could be forwarded to the secretary of state with prerequisite petition signatures and the the senate would determine the validity as previously stated. On a national level, this would remove 435 useless, highly paid wastes of tax payer $$$. As with everything governmental--I am sure I'll hear "But its not that simple" and it is probably true, hence my split emotions.

Democrats will be up to their tricks again this November. They have proved that they will do anything and everything to hold onto power.
The Democrats' Demographic Demolition Derby Dynasty

Long in place. The Civil Rights for the Uncivilized and the Come One, Come All immigration bills in the Sick Sixties guaranteed that the Limousine Liberals won't have to cheat. Because the GOPer Party voted for those nation-destroying bills and even brag about it now, they have to pretend that Democratic electoral and popular-vote majorities are caused by cheating and nothing else.

White people unionize too much, which frustrates the Dictatorship of the Plutariat. Decadent ruling classes have various reasons for White Replacement, but all the elitists see Whites as the common enemy. The Democrat wing of the ruling-class vulture comprises intellectual snobs who hate the way normal Whites have always rejected their Utopian fairy tales chanted at the Ivory Tower.

Forum List

Back