Trump is going to lose in November.....

Mark my words. MAGA is planning on doing just that.
Abortion was literally taken away from the feds. Only states can decide the issue now.

They tried voting in Washington to make sure that a baby that survives a late-term abortion must get medical care, and every Democrat in the house voted against it. Democrats are the party of death.

Abortion was literally taken away from the feds. Only states can decide the issue now.

They tried voting in Washington to make sure that a baby that survives a late-term abortion must get medical care, and every Democrat in the house voted against it. Democrats are the party of death.

You lost me at ‘commie’

I don't know which is worse - the utterly puerile nature of this post or that thee idiots actually thanked it.
the-wizard-of-fraud-v0-i1lxjgt4g8uc1.jpeg

Impartial observers agree: President Biden will win in November. (Perhaps helped along with a little creative ballot counting.)

And one day during the next four years, the Honorable Kamala Harris will probably become the 47th president of this country.

Americans will then get a First Gentleman, too.

Only people that push this abortion issue are commies and their sympathizers.
They know it's their only chance of winning now.

You assholes have fucked everything else up royally.
I think suburban women are more worried about feeding the children they have. Abortion will always be legal somewhere.

Abortion should not be a federal issue. Abortion should not be a state issue. Abortion should be an issue between a woman and her doctor.
No....that's incorrect. Abortion is an issue between a woman and her conscience.

The welfare of the child should be taken into account. The child has no say in the matter.

If your mother decided to cut your head off and sell your parts for cash....what would you feel about it?

Meaning government, on any level should have no say whatsoever in the decision. That includes state government.
If you want to be a fascist you can always try to force the states to stay out of it.

But when Democrats start saying they want to carry out acts of murder after the baby leaves the womb then sometimes the government has to step in.

To be honest, the only reason this is an issue at all is because the abortion industry supports Democrats because there's money in it.

If you want to be a fascist you can always try to force the states to stay out of it.

But when Democrats start saying they want to carry out acts of murder after the baby leaves the womb then sometimes the government has to step in.

To be honest, the only reason this is an issue at all is because the abortion industry supports Democrats because there's money in it.
Since you want to make this about money, how about this. Any man that gets any woman pregnant is financially responsible for that child. No exceptions.

Forum List

Back