Trump is an inspiration for ISIS

Jeddahite

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2015
Trump, the Bloviator, and Cruz, the Emulator, and heir, apparent(ly) are inspirations for ISIS recruiters and they are targets, and so is anyone around them. I'm sure ISIS videographers eagerly await their latest pronouncements. Instead of portraying us as a nation of acceptance of religions and ideas,a nation of freedom for all, they portray us as a nation of hateful, prejudiced 'Muricans who would lock up Muslims just because. I'm so tired of Crump (Trump and Cruz) being the mouth of America. Not one other Republican can be heard over these two. I'm sorry and I'm not even a Republican!

So if Hilary bombs them with love and kindness they'll submit?

Trump angers and thus inspires them.

Hilary makes them see weakness and motivates then because they feel victory (global submission to Islam) is near.

BOTH sides inspire or motivate them. Don't you see? The ONLY solution is kill them.

I guess FDR and Churchill were an inspirations for Nazi recruitment. The post goes to the heart of liberalism where they actually think America somehow deserved 9-11 and monsters are beheading Christians, burning people alive and murdering school kids only because they worry about GOP candidates.

WRONG.

THAT WOULD be your President who can't even bring himself to say, Islamic terrorist. that would be Hillary who won't even say, Islamic terrorist. that would be all you people who is PUTTING THE BLAME on a person (Trump) who isn't even IN OUR GOVERNMENT, or for anyone who speaks out on Muslims, Islam blaa blaa for the Terrorist attacking us under Obama and this Democrat parties control.

VOTE out these lowlifes in 2016 who is blaming everyone but who should be blamed. hell they have even went after blaming you the American people.

vote them out and then you'll really see some Bloviating

I guess FDR and Churchill were an inspirations for Nazi recruitment. The post goes to the heart of liberalism where they actually think America somehow deserved 9-11 and monsters are beheading Christians, burning people alive and murdering school kids only because they worry about GOP candidates.
Just go fuck off Jed...
You're too stupid to be on this forum.
The north american continent could be 100% devoid of any human being and ISIS would still be invading Europe and murdering every non-believer.
I can't wait until ISIS tries their bullshit in China.
Those fucking rag heads will be rounded up and fed to the pigs by the tens of thousands. The only reason the terrorists haven't attacked in China is because they know what would happen to all of them if they did.
They attack in the US because they know 'Bonobo' is such a fucking feckless coward he even refuses to call them what they are.
The only permanent solution is to exterminate every radical Islamofacist on the planet.
Thankfully this is about to happen.
One more mass murder by these sub-humans in the US.

Last edited:
WRONG.

THAT WOULD be your President who can't even bring himself to say, Islamic terrorist. that would be Hillary who won't even say, Islamic terrorist. that would be all you people who is PUTTING THE BLAME on a person (Trump) who isn't even IN OUR GOVERNMENT, or for anyone who speaks out on Muslims, Islam blaa blaa for the Terrorist attacking us under Obama and this Democrat parties control.

VOTE out these lowlifes in 2016 who is blaming everyone but who should be blamed. hell they have even went after blaming you the American people.

vote them out and then you'll really see some Bloviating

yes you certainly are

Trump, the Bloviator, and Cruz, the Emulator, and heir, apparent(ly) are inspirations for ISIS recruiters and they are targets, and so is anyone around them. I'm sure ISIS videographers eagerly await their latest pronouncements. Instead of portraying us as a nation of acceptance of religions and ideas,a nation of freedom for all, they portray us as a nation of hateful, prejudiced 'Muricans who would lock up Muslims just because. I'm so tired of Crump (Trump and Cruz) being the mouth of America. Not one other Republican can be heard over these two. I'm sorry and I'm not even a Republican!

Congratulations! You are in the running for Dumbest Post of the Year.

Yes, you Liberals simply must protect Obama's allegiance to Iran who seeks to use ISIS as a tool to cause chaos in the entire Middle East until Iran finally has complete and unfettered control over the entire region with Obama's pledge to defend Iran against any attack, even from Israel. You fools are a real piece of humanity.

The Left's Gay marriage, pro-abortion stance is also a big inspiration.

and Obama dropping bombs on seven country's over there is another. and this Includes Hillary as she was his SOS.
Obama Has Bombed More Countries Than Bush News
Countriesbombed by the U.S. under Obama administration ...

WAR PRESIDENT: BushBombed 4 CountriesObamaBombed 7 ...
AND many more at google

but don't tell the Obots. It's because of Trump according to them
The three additional countries bombed by the US under President Obama were bombed in coordination with and a coalition with Muslim ruled nations in pursuit of terrorist groups from two nations who had officially made threats to attack American interest. Apparently the rw wing objects to a continued pursuit and attacks on the 9/11 attackers who are being bombed in Yemen and ISIS in Syria. The rw'ers seem to be OK with the al Qaeda forces having grown in strength and influence, even into new areas to organize under Bush, such as Libya. They now seem pissed off that Obama allowed the military to chase them down and terminate them wherever they try to hide or organize.

Forum List

Back