Trump is a far right leftist! Wtf is going ooooooooon?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wintw

Silver Member
Jul 31, 2016
Trump is a far right leftist! What the f is going ooooooon?!!! Oh. Wait. He hasn't started yet. My mistake. I'l go back to masturbating.

• Banned
Actually. I'm a Righty. Aaaaaand a righty.

I keep doing it over and over but the same things happen every time! Surely I must be better now, right, Spare Change?!

Why is this troll thread in politics?? You have made several of them this evening. Extra work for the mods I guess. Coyote flacaltenn

• Banned
It's o.k. to feel uncomfortable. Did I remind you of something from your distant past? There is...was a point being made. People are accusing Trump of being on one side of the coin and others are accusing him of being on another. I look forward for someone deciding. Maybe it will be neither side of the coin...or maybe BOTH! Hopefully, or rather, it will be on a dolla hollaaaa! Hoooo!

No question that Trump is janus faced.
Apologize.

trumpgodking.jpg

Why is this troll thread in politics?? You have made several of them this evening. Extra work for the mods I guess. Coyote flacaltenn
People are scared, nobody knows what your orange sock puppet dictator will do next. I predict mass public executions of homosexuals will be first, and who knows whats next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back