Trump: Iran paid for missiles used to target US soldiers with money released by Obama

So, theft is totally legal. Totally cool.
The money was frozen, not stolen. Do you know the difference between the two words?
Can you find someone who does to explain the difference to you?

The context of the discussion, in which you purposely cropped out, a discussion you were no part of originally, was that it was permissible to keep Iran's money indefinitely because they are deemed a terrorist state by the powers that be. Do you have an impairment of some sort that stifles reading comprehension?

Iran sued, and the court ruled that the money was to be unfrozen. I am sure that the court order read, "Unfreeze Iran's money, so that they can buy missiles to use against US air bases. Next time, just eliminate the middleman, and give Iran the weapons for free, like Reagan did for Afghanistan".

Iran's assets were frozen after Iran seized the American embassy, in opposition to all legal and diplomatic conventions of the civilized world (maybe something you missed) and other outrageous behavior.
Why are you telling me what I already know but you don't?

Okay. Iran released the hostages, their assets should have been returned.

That money was not stolen ("theft" as you so stupidly called it) and freezing assets is a common tool in any enterprise
when legal authority steps in and withholds assets to criminal entities (the Mafia or drug cartels, for instance). until restitution can be paid or the law breakers are legally dealt with and such money is properly disposed of.

You must be especially stupid, you are, incidentally, acting like I don't know what's going on but you do.

To call Iran's frozen assets "theft" shows a total ignorance of the whole matter. Get a clue, asshole.

Okay, here's the problem. Iran threw out the Shah. We should have returned their assets at that point. We didn't. Then they took our people hostage because they had a reasonable fear that we were plotting to put the Shah back into power when we let him into the US for Cancer Treatment. (Again, this is what we did in 1953 the last time they overthrew him.)

We froze their assets... When the Shah died and they let the hostages go, we didn't return their assets. We insisted other countries freeze up assets because we didn't like them building weapons to defend themselves.

Then they signed an agreement to not build those weapons if we unfroze their assets... which is what Obama did.

The context of the discussion, in which you purposely cropped out, a discussion you were no part of originally, was that it was permissible to keep Iran's money indefinitely because they are deemed a terrorist state by the powers that be. Do you have an impairment of some sort that stifles reading comprehension?
Iran's assets were frozen after Iran seized the American embassy, in opposition to all legal and diplomatic conventions of the civilized world (maybe something you missed) and other outrageous behavior.
Why are you telling me what I already know but you don't?

That money was not stolen ("theft" as you so stupidly called it) and freezing assets is a common tool in any enterprise
when legal authority steps in and withholds assets to criminal entities (the Mafia or drug cartels, for instance). until restitution can be paid or the law breakers are legally dealt with and such money is properly disposed of.

You must be especially stupid, you are, incidentally, acting like I don't know what's going on but you do.

To call Iran's frozen assets "theft" shows a total ignorance of the whole matter. Get a clue, asshole. Iranian frozen assets - Wikipedia
Iran paid for military equipment that was not delivered and the money was not returned.

Call it what you want

Valerie Jarrett!

What about her?
She was obummer’s right hand man. Iranian.

First part true.

Second, a bald-faced lie. She is no more Iranian than John McCain was Panamanian, or Mitt Romney's father was a Mexican.

Educate yourself, dumbass!

I didn't like her one bit, but will not lie about her either.

Dumbasss libtard. She was born in Shiraz Iran.

Valerie Jarrett!

What about her?

First part true.

Second, a bald-faced lie. She is no more Iranian than John McCain was Panamanian, or Mitt Romney's father was a Mexican.

Yeah, to AMERICAN parents. Shit for brains! She also lived in London. Does the make her a Brit also?

Valerie Jarrett!

What about her?

First part true.

Yeah, to AMERICAN parents. Shit for brains! She also lived in London. Does the make her a Brit also?

You are trying to rationalize your opinion to a true believer Cult member. Best of luck.

Valerie Jarrett!

What about her?

First part true.

She was born in Iran. Why were her parents in Iran dumbass?

What about her?

First part true.

Why don'y you find out for yourself instead of lying about something you apparently know nothing about.

Bowman was her maiden name. Doesn't that sound like a Persian name to you?

"Bowman was born in Iran and spent much of her childhood traveling abroad, as her father was a physician who assisted developing countries in establishing health care systems. In 1963 her family settled in Chicago. (Bowman’s grandfather Robert Taylor was the first African American head of the Chicago Housing Authority.) She later attended Stanford University (A.B., 1978) and the University of Michigan Law School (J.D., 1981). In 1983 she married William Robert Jarrett, a physician; the couple divorced in 1988."

If there is one thing I hate is stupid people who lie out of ignorance. That would be you!

First part true.

Why don'y you find out for yourself instead of lying about something you apparently know nothing about.

Bowman was her maiden name. Doesn't that sound like a Persian name to you?

"Bowman was born in Iran and spent much of her childhood traveling abroad, as her father was a physician who assisted developing countries in establishing health care systems. In 1963 her family settled in Chicago. (Bowman’s grandfather Robert Taylor was the first African American head of the Chicago Housing Authority.) She later attended Stanford University (A.B., 1978) and the University of Michigan Law School (J.D., 1981). In 1983 she married William Robert Jarrett, a physician; the couple divorced in 1988."

If there is one thing I hate is stupid people who lie out of ignorance. That would be you!
I feel honored.

So why don’t African Americans simply say they are Americans. Why is Jarret known as an Iranian American. Do Americans born in Britain call themselves British Americans?

Forum List

Back