Trump: Iran paid for missiles used to target US soldiers with money released by Obama

First part true.

Second, a bald-faced lie. She is no more Iranian than John McCain was Panamanian, or Mitt Romney's father was a Mexican.

Educate yourself, dumbass!

I didn't like her one bit, but will not lie about her either.

Dumbasss libtard. She was born in Shiraz Iran.

Yeah, to AMERICAN parents. Shit for brains! She also lived in London. Does the make her a Brit also?
She was born in Iran. Why were her parents in Iran dumbass?

Why don'y you find out for yourself instead of lying about something you apparently know nothing about.

Bowman was her maiden name. Doesn't that sound like a Persian name to you?

"Bowman was born in Iran and spent much of her childhood traveling abroad, as her father was a physician who assisted developing countries in establishing health care systems. In 1963 her family settled in Chicago. (Bowman’s grandfather Robert Taylor was the first African American head of the Chicago Housing Authority.) She later attended Stanford University (A.B., 1978) and the University of Michigan Law School (J.D., 1981). In 1983 she married William Robert Jarrett, a physician; the couple divorced in 1988."

If there is one thing I hate is stupid people who lie out of ignorance. That would be you!
I feel honored.

You should be ashamed, dumbass!

So why don’t African Americans simply say they are Americans. Why is Jarret known as an Iranian American. Do Americans born in Britain call themselves British Americans?

Where is Jarrett known as as Iranian American? Is that something you made up to justify your stupidity?

right here asshole.

Valerie Jarrett - Wikipedia

Are you saying she isn’t Iranian American. Show be or display your raw dumbassed stupidity

So why don’t African Americans simply say they are Americans. Why is Jarret known as an Iranian American. Do Americans born in Britain call themselves British Americans?

Where is Jarrett known as as Iranian American? Is that something you made up to justify your stupidity?

right here asshole.

Are you saying she isn’t Iranian American. Show be or display your raw dumbassed stupidity

Who wrote that? It obviously was another dumbass like you. Was John McCain a Panamanian-American?

How can anyone believe a single word Trump says? I think he went over the 10,000 lie mark last month, but the long and short of it is that he is not to be trusted. Here is a simple test for a simple Con-dumb mind. Prove Obama paid for those missiles or STFU.

Prove Obama paid for those missiles or STFU.

Nobody said Obama paid for them.

They said they were paid for with the money Obama released
How do you know how the missiles were paid for or that Iran would not have 12 missiles if not for that money?
The principles of basic math eludes you I see

Trump: Iran missiles fired at US were paid for with money released by Obama administration

President Trump took direct aim at former President Barack Obama on Wednesday, blaming the last administration for giving Iran money that he claimed was then used by Tehran to pay for missiles that were aimed at U.S. troops in Iraq.

“The missiles fired last night at us and our allies were paid for with the funds made available by the last administration,” Trump said from the White House, referring to settlement money the U.S. paid to Iran in 2016...
Hands off Iran. All this crap is based on garbage propaganda that Obama gave nukes to Iran with that deal. Absolutely ridiculous another on its face garbage scandal. Totally imaginary. Trump is ruining our reputation around the world with his idiocy and so are you.

right here asshole.

Who wrote that? It obviously was another dumbass like you. Was John McCain a Panamanian-American?
Why do we have African Americans do ya think?

How does anyone know where the money was spent? It could just as easily be spent on feeding the hungry.
Because you can only feed the hungry with food bought with a pallet full of freshly minted Swiss Francs and EU currency, right?
You are such a stupid fool.

Obama offered Iran a path back to solvency. Stop your military escalation, abandon your nuclear program and we will give you back your own money and reduce sanctions
And has Iran abandoned their military ambitions and nuclear program? Iran rolling back nuclear curbs under pact now abandoned by Washington
Supposedly Iran was still abiding with the deal cut with European powers but we see this is not so.

Iran WAS complying with that deal as affirmed by not only Russia, China, UK, France, Germany......but also US inspectors

Trump botched the deal and has brought us to the brink of conflict
Do some homework and you will find out that the Obama deal was filled with holes as far as inspection goes. U.S., others agreed 'secret' exemptions for Iran after nuclear deal: think tank

Your knee jerk idiotic opinions are so typical of the left, so willing to take Iran's side in any matter.
Trust the killers....attack those opposing them. You are scum!

right here asshole.

Keep deflecting! It makes you look all the more stupid!

right here asshole.

Not a person on the planet looks more stupid than you do.

right here asshole.

Still deflecting. When are you going to get around to actually answering my posts?

Was John McCain a Panamanian? Was he a Panamanian-American?

right here asshole.

Still deflecting. When are you going to get around to actually answering my posts?

Why don’t ewe answer mine stupid?

I asked first, you female sheep loving hypocrite!

Ewe r stupid. Very stupid

At least I know John McCain was not Panamanian.

At least I know John McCain was not Panamanian.
Ewe are very very stupid.

Forum List

Back