trump invoked the 5th amendment over 440 times in NY deposition

The claws are out... Trump can't say anything under oath or they will pounce on him and make shit up....

The point....

trump committed crimes and is being rightfully investigated.

your point.....
deflect, deflect, lie and deflect.

1). They planted evidence
2). They came in and took out evidence trump had against the deep state.

You got it covered ^^^^^^^
What crime?....

To judges and lawyers taking the fifth means you cannot say anything in your defense without lying.

Wrong. Pleading the Fifth means that judges and prosecutors can't fabricate a process crime against you.

All those people who were indicted during the Mueller "investigation"? Process crimes each and every one of them.

The point....

your point.....

Basically.

Bullshit! Taking the fifth protects the accused and forces the government to prove their case. Any good lawyer realizes the wise strategy of not letting the accused speak as it could ammo to the prosecution.

What a stupid, out right lie your post is.
Innocent people have no need of fifth amendment protections and the prosecution will have to prove their case anyway. As a legal strategy it's akin to a punt in football. It's not going to help you win.

I dont think that is a record but it is surely a record for a former President. I think young Eric topped 500 when he was helping with the same enquiry.

I know that it isnt supposed to imply guilt but it really does. It confirms guilt and the lady in New York must be hugely encouraged by this mobster behaviour.

Have any of my USMB friends ever taken the 5th ? Can you tell us about it or are you still hiding your guilt ?
View attachment 680697

Commie, why don't you go watch one of your old movies and stop fantasizing about Trump for a bit?
I told you Niagara was good, go watch it.

True. But your orange douche bag was the one who claimed that taking the Fifth means you are a mobster. So, was he lying then or is he lying now?
He was simply wrong. It happens. Trump assumed that we had an honest government that would apply the rule of law to everyone without regard as to who they were. This might have been true when Trump made that statement and is no longer true or it was never true and Trump was overly optimistic. The United States has lost the mantle of a free and law abiding country. We are now a fascist government devolving into dictatorial tyranny. Trump's testimony recognizes a changed political landscape.

The point....

your point.....

I believe in freedoms. With both parties you have addendums on that. Repubs right now are the freer.

Taking the fifth means that you are telling the judge under oath that answering that question will incriminate yourself. It has no other legal meaning. As a legal strategy it absolutely sucks if you are looking to be found innocent.
You out did the last hogwash.

Forum List

Back