trump invoked the 5th amendment over 440 times in NY deposition

My post was in response to both of your posts, this one and the one above:

If New York's AG based her campaign, victory and most of her publicly stated ambitions, solely on the promise to put me in jail ...
I'd tell her to go fuck herself too ... :auiqs.jpg:

New York is suffering a crime wave ... And the AG doesn't care about that.
That's what happens when you elect Political Hacks to positions of Power.

These are your opinions and you have no proof to support your hatful and ambitions attacking Ms. James. She is the messenger, doing her job, and doing it well.

Of course you attack my character and intelligence when I called you out for attacking the messenger and in fact I was the victim of being the messenger.

It's not an attack on character to accurately relate what someone has openly done, unless you personally somehow see fault in their character for doing so.
The only thing I said to you was to stop pretending you can spin it ... Because you can't and never will ... No matter how many times you try.

It's not my problem if the truth offends you ... :auiqs.jpg:

It's not an attack on character to accurately relate what someone has openly done, unless you personally somehow see fault in their character for doing so.
The only thing I said to you was to stop pretending you can spin it ... Because you can't and never will ... No matter how many times you try.

It's not my problem if the truth offends you ... :auiqs.jpg:

LOL, you still have no evidence to prove Ms. James is not doing her duty as an AG. It's clear she has the evidence that trump is corrupt, as he promised to release tax records to the public and never did.

It's people like you who defend trump, and now I suppose you will attack the FBI, DOJ and AG as too ambitious, and have flawed character's.

Grow up and see the reality that he is a damn liar and corrupt to his core.

Who was it in FBI that is on record claiming they'll get Flynn to lie then they got him?
The one who is behind the curtain:

1660321805587.png

LOL, you still have no evidence to prove Ms. James is not doing her duty as an AG. It's clear she has the evidence that trump is corrupt, as he promised to release tax records to the public and never did.

It's people like you who defend trump, and now I suppose you will attack the FBI, DOJ and AG are too ambitious and have flawed characters.

Grow up and see the reality, not some fantasy, that he is a damn liar and corrupt to his core.

I didn't comment on her duty ... Only her actions during her campaign, press conferences and statements.
It doesn't matter if you think Former President Trump is corrupt ... It won't change what she said, when she said it, and how she approached it.
I am not even defending the Former President ... Just stating I personally wouldn't do anything to cooperate with the AG myself.

Again ... Stop pretending you can spin what I have posted into your utter nonsense ... It's not going to ever happen.

I assume her staff is more professional than lame ass Letitia.

And the fact that you keep attempting to label him as a coward doesn’t serve to make it so. You’re just a lightweight ineffectual troll libtard, clap.
I was hoping He'd take the fifth.......and I predicted a tidal wave of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Looks like I was right.....:happy-1:

Forum List

Back