Trump invited Philippine leader to WH

My source of inspiration is my country. NOBODY ELSE ...... I don't fantasize...... Don't tell me Obama and Hillary gave ISIS 2300 humvees as a gift.
Run along now and play with the rest of the children.
IMG]

I take that as a compliment.

Do you want to discuss other part of the world?
South, Central and North America, SE Asian counties, Africa, Europe and ME?
Any countries and topics take a pick. From agriculture, economic, heroes, dictatorship, wars, revolutions.

Why would you like someone who insulted the President of the United States?

The Right hit a new low when they started applauding such.

A better question is why would a president stick his nose into an essential ally's way of dealing with his dope dealers? Barry can't seem to grasp reality...he lives in a dream-world where thugs dealing death to citizens somehow have retained their "human rights". We should bring in Duarte to solve our own drug games....a couple weeks of drive-bys on our cities' street corners would solve our own drug problems in a hurry.

A better question is why would a president stick his nose into an essential ally's way of dealing with his dope dealers? Barry can't seem to grasp reality...he lives in a dream-world where thugs dealing death to citizens somehow have retained their "human rights". We should bring in Duarte to solve our own drug games....a couple weeks of drive-bys on our cities' street corners would solve our own drug problems in a hurry.
Duarte engages in extrajudicial murder.

Think about that.

Think about that.
It will come back to haunt him one day..

Think about that.

I served in the RVN during both parts of the Tet Offensive..."extrajudicial murder" is how the job gets done. I know that's difficult for your tender mercies but it's how wars are won.

Think about that.

No it won't.

Think about that.

No it won't.
Despotic rulers end with their own death...

Think about that.

Yet there are people who think that he is doing a good thing. One person, with the power to order the killing of a citizen, with no law, to trial, no court verdict.

Think about that.

I served in the RVN during both parts of the Tet Offensive..."extrajudicial murder" is how the job gets done. I know that's difficult for your tender mercies but it's how wars are won.
That is in a war. Not against our own citizens by their president.

That is in a war. Not against our own citizens by their president.

I was being facetious....it's easy because I'm a Phoenician.
lol.gif

That's always been the US behavior from Obama all the way before Kennedy. And because of your racist disrespect of Obama suddenly it's not acceptable. Filipinos love America and almost part of their own home. I can tell you that they don't like trashing Obama. We gave Philippines $197 millions economic aids excluding military aids and fighting terrorist to the south Mindanao. We have the rights to voice our opinion

We are the leader of the free world. One of a kind world power. Other countries admired and respect Obama for standing against these kind of assholes. We don't need Duterte and that kind of culture is not acceptable here in America.
Drive bys here in US are killing not only drugs and gangs but also killing innocent victims. We have so much killings here........... don't you think we have enough?

Can I just sing you a song?

That's always been the US behavior from Obama all the way before Kennedy. And because of your racist disrespect of Obama suddenly it's not acceptable. Filipinos love America and almost part of their own home. I can tell you that they don't like trashing Obama. We gave Philippines $197 millions economic aids excluding military aids and fighting terrorist to the south Mindanao. We have the rights to voice our opinion

We are the leader of the free world. One of a kind world power. Other countries admired and respect Obama for standing against these kind of assholes. We don't need Duterte and that kind of culture is not acceptable here in America.
Drive bys here in US are killing not only drugs and gangs but also killing innocent victims. We have so much killings here........... don't you think we have enough?

If you sing off-key can I throw a tomato at you?
huh.gif

Rodrigo Duterte is a foul-mouth mass murderer. If he called names of President Obama he is well able to do the same to Trump. He wants to have nothing to do with the United States and has already put a stop the the use of naval and air bases in The Philippines by the United States.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/27/world/asia/philippines-duterte-united-states-alliance.html?_r=0

Ross Perot bought both bases because he knew we'd have to engage somebody in east asia again at some point. Duarte doesn't need a FRAUD like Obama judging him and he's thinking about aligning with China as a result of it. Take a look at a map sometime and you'll see what an essential asset the Pines are to us. Once the chickenhawk Obama is out of our WH, Duarte will come around.

My source of inspiration is my country. NOBODY ELSE ...... I don't fantasize...... Don't tell me Obama and Hillary gave ISIS 2300 humvees as a gift.
IMG]

Any countries and topics take a pick. From agriculture, economic, heroes, dictatorship, wars, revolutions.
Stick with the children. No, that's not fair of me to say. Your pseudo-knowledge and wave length is on par with those between the ages of 18 and 23. Your mind (on similar subjects) is limited by voluntary and selective ignorance. Some people like to call it "denial" but it also includes a determination to believe some things are not true, even when the writing is on the wall.

IMG]

Stick with the children. No, that's not fair of me to say. Your pseudo-knowledge and wave length is on par with those between the ages of 18 and 23. Your mind (on similar subjects) is limited by voluntary and selective ignorance. Some people like to call it "denial" but it also includes a determination to believe some things are not true, even when the writing is on the wall.
That would easily place him in the highest intellectual class on this forum.

The average intellectual capability on here is 9 or 10 y.o. at most. Just look at the basic vocabulary.

If you sing off-key can I throw a tomato at you?
huh.gif

Yes you can but I promise I won't.

Forum List

Back