Trump invited Philippine leader to WH

Why in the hell would he invite that psychopath to the WH?
Lots of Filipinos are asking the same question. why a murderer got invited to the WH. Death squad and fake vigilantes are roaming all over the place and rubbing the victim at the same time.
It's interesting that you should mention "death squads". Have you ever heard of Colonel James Steele? Maybe it's time for you to find out who he is.
James Steele: America's mystery man in Iraq - video

The President of the Philippines is the only world leader aside from China dealing with druggies they way they need to be dealt with. He is protecting his people.

You don't know what you are taking about............ Filipinos will tell you..... Wrong.
If you can guarantee that these death squads, fake vigilantes and crooked cops will only kill drug pushers or drug users....... Go for it.
But that is not the case.

The President of the Philippines is the only world leader aside from China dealing with druggies they way they need to be dealt with. He is protecting his people.
By murdering the victims and giving the pushers free reign? Sounds to me like national suicide.
O.k., I don't think the US president, whoever that may be, should not be talking to Duterte.

But to invite him to the White House is a big step, one that should not be taken under any circumstances. (after some diplomatic talks maybe, but not "just because")
Duterte deserves a place of honor. He is doing what we should be doing.

Wrong again. Duterte deserve firing squad or electric chair.

"Clean Slate"

A source who has advised Trump's transition team on security policy said the president-elect would start a "clean slate" with Duterte.

"He is perfectly capable of talking to Duterte in an open way without being wedded to previous policy failures," the source said of Trump."

Duterte says felt rapport with Trump, assures U.S.-Philippines ties intact
Who's the Boss?

Wussein Obambi's prissy nagging about Duterte's effective crime control drove the Filipino leader into the hands of China. Trump is bringing him back, disciplining China once again.

Yeah right one there racist bullshit.
Are you aware that these death squads are getting rich from their victims?

It is called diplomacy. That is what civilized world leaders do .... not like Obama who wants nothing to do with Putin. Obama is an example of an uncivilized leader, a leader who needs to be shun by his own population.

For some reason you always got your under wear on top of your pants.
Look comrade Obama reach out to Putin all the time. It doesn't matter Putin thug do what he wants. Do you honestly believe putin will stop arming terrorist countries like Iran and Syria just because of Trump?

I have a feeling you wear your underwear on top of your head.
I don't know where you have your underwear but you're not wearing any pants at all. Neither Iran nor the Syrian government are terrorists. ISIS is. Funny that the US is arming ISIS. Don't you think it's funny?

Do you honestly believe Putin will stop what he is doing just because of Trump? I don't think so.
As you said you've been around for a long time......... but from your opinion I think you only stayed or came from One spot with your backward obsolete opinion.

Lots of Filipinos are asking the same question. why a murderer got invited to the WH. Death squad and fake vigilantes are roaming all over the place and rubbing the victim at the same time.
It's interesting that you should mention "death squads". Have you ever heard of Colonel James Steele? Maybe it's time for you to find out who he is.]

I heard of him but not interested. What is this has anything to do with murderer Duterte?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Yes, the same one who called President Obama son of a w*** some time ago, remember? yes.

My, I am liking Trump more and more. :2up:

Aide: Trump invited Philippine leader to WH
Careful, Skye.

At best, Duarte is a mentally unstable loose cannon.

At worst, Duarte is an autocratic, bloodthirsty dictator, who will turn on the United States for a pack of cigarettes.

I voted for the HildaBeast but I didn't much like it. I don't trust Trump, but, now, folks have to be willing to give him a bona fide chance to govern.

Dealing with Duarte - until his own people throw him out - is going to require a delicate balancing act, and Trump is more bulldozer than finesse.

I'm glad that the Filipino President is more agreeable to dealing with Trump, but I'm really worried about guilt-by-association for Duarte's psychotic behaviors and policies.
Self-Righteous Sloppiness

Being too careless and lazy to find out Duterte's actual name discredits all the points you make. You think that if you feel morally superior, you can get away with acting mentally inferior. In fact, that's why you're so tolerant of the inferior groups you only support so you can feel morally superior to anyone who demands they should be held accountable and responsible.

Do you honestly believe Putin will stop what he is doing just because of Trump?
What exactly is it that you have fantasized that Putin "is doing"?

... why a murderer got invited to the WH. Death squad and fake vigilantes are roaming all over the place and rubbing the victim at the same time.
... "death squads". Have you ever heard of Colonel James Steele? Maybe it's time for you to find out who he is.

I heard of him but not interested. What is this has anything to do with murderer Duterte?
You are using the US as the example of righteous counter-force against nasty Duterte's "murdering " and "death squad". Educating you on your source of inspiration will help you to seek truth in more trustworthy places.

Yes, the same one who called President Obama son of a w*** some time ago, remember? yes.

Careful, Skye.

At worst, Duarte is an autocratic, bloodthirsty dictator, who will turn on the United States for a pack of cigarettes.

I voted for the HildaBeast but I didn't much like it. I don't trust Trump, but, now, folks have to be willing to give him a bona fide chance to govern.

Dealing with Duarte - until his own people throw him out - is going to require a delicate balancing act, and Trump is more bulldozer than finesse.

I'm glad that the Filipino President is more agreeable to dealing with Trump, but I'm really worried about guilt-by-association for Duarte's psychotic behaviors and policies.

Being too careless and lazy to find out Duterte's actual name discredits all the points you make. You think that if you feel morally superior, you can get away with acting mentally inferior. In fact, that's why you're so tolerant of the inferior groups you only support so you can feel morally superior to anyone who demands they should be held accountable and responsible.
Oh, dearie-me, the Spell-Checker Nazis are out in force today.

Try answering the salient points, instead, pissant.

"Clean Slate"

A source who has advised Trump's transition team on security policy said the president-elect would start a "clean slate" with Duterte.

"He is perfectly capable of talking to Duterte in an open way without being wedded to previous policy failures," the source said of Trump."

Who's the Boss?

Wussein Obambi's prissy nagging about Duterte's effective crime control drove the Filipino leader into the hands of China. Trump is bringing him back, disciplining China once again.

The race card is a Joker. Losers use it to make themselves look like winners.

Careful, Skye.

You ding-dongs of the Bell Curve are chiming out of tune.

... why a murderer got invited to the WH. Death squad and fake vigilantes are roaming all over the place and rubbing the victim at the same time.
... "death squads". Have you ever heard of Colonel James Steele? Maybe it's time for you to find out who he is.

You are using the US as the example of righteous counter-force against nasty Duterte's "murdering " and "death squad". Educating you on your source of inspiration will help you to seek truth in more trustworthy places.

My source of inspiration is my country. NOBODY ELSE...... Not Russia or any foreign countries. Based from your backwards opinion..........how you trashed my country............ I have a feeling you wear your underwear on top of you head or over your pants.

Yes Duterte is a murderer.

I don't fantasize...... I already gave you couple of example what Putin thug is doing.
But you didn't answer.

Don't tell me Obama and Hillary gave ISIS 2300 humvees as a gift.

"Clean Slate"

Who's the Boss?

The race card is a Joker. Losers use it to make themselves look like winners.

Seig Heil. I didn't bring up that race card...... you displayed your rotten racist bullshit attitude. Dude grow up.

Duterte is not a good guy. Murdering his own people that your messiah adore. And worst than Assad.

My source of inspiration is my country. NOBODY ELSE ...... I don't fantasize...... Don't tell me Obama and Hillary gave ISIS 2300 humvees as a gift.
Run along now and play with the rest of the children.
Children-Playing-With-Paddleball-90674.gif

Careful, Skye.

You ding-dongs of the Bell Curve are chiming out of tune.
Lame. Limp. Impotent answer, to the salient point; that America needs to learn from past mistakes, in siding with dictators and mentally unstable heads of state.

Sorry, Duterte is a fascist and as anti-democratic as they come. I hope Trump understands this over time.

Duterte is not the kind of person to admire, he should be treated with the same disdain he has showed America. Let's see how this coward feels if America turns its back on him and let's the Communists take hold of their country. My guess is he won't be very popular for much longer after that.

Forum List

Back