Trump Indictment Would Probably Be Overturned on Appeal: Dershowitz

Biden has repeatedly said, I do not have to beat the Almighty, I have to beat the Alternative.

In this case, Republicans warn about Biden being an 80 year old.
Their “alternative” is running a 76 year old

A 76 year old who is not daily demonstrating worsening symptoms of dementia.

But, then, we need to remember that you know the thing..................................

DUUUUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, then, we need to remember that you know the thing..................................

Biden on his worse day is twice as smart as Trump on his best. Look at all you Humper fools. You have the craziest posts.

Biden on his worse day is twice as smart as Trump on his best. Look at all you Humper fools. You have the craziest posts.

So you're still unable to resist connecting the images of Trump and humping in the same post, I see.

We understand.

But thanks for your thought provoking post. :laughing0301:

Guess what Republicans

If you build your campaign around Biden being 80, you don’t offer someone who is 76 as an alternative

Trump is obese, inactive and has trouble walking more than 50 feet.

This gets so old. I never voted for, supported or ever defended Clinton, but go ahead defend Dershowitz.

Bullshit. You fucking lefttwits always bring up the "Clinton surplus" and how "Clinton balanced the budget." Clinton also rapes women and cheats on his wife.

So yea you worship the fucking rapist. Fuck off.

Two weeks ago you said this:

"And while I didn't support Clinton, I do have to point out he was better than any that followed him."

Then in March you said this:

Clinton didn't actually balance the budget even though it was the closest to a sane budget we have had since then.

Sure do a lot of defending Clinton for someone who doesn't defend Clinton.

POINTING OUT THAT YOU THINK HE WAS THE BEST PRESIDENT AND YOU SUPPORTED HIS BUDGET pretty much means you support him and you defended him right there. So STFU.

Last edited:
Bullshit. You fucking lefttwits always bring up the "Clinton surplus" and how "Clinton balanced the budget." Clinton also rapes women and cheats on his wife.

I note how Clinton "Balanced the budget" by stealing from Social Security.

Now bugger off and get some help.

Why would you want to defend Dershowitz and Epstein?

Would you pal around with a known pedophiliac like Dershowitz did?
Dershowitz proved that the accusations were completely false.
Guess what Republicans

If you build your campaign around Biden being 80, you don’t offer someone who is 76 as an alternative

Trump is obese, inactive and has trouble walking more than 50 feet.
what a loon.

:laughing0301:

Loading his Fat Ass in and out of a Golf Cart

President Trump has a signed letter from a medical expert verifying that he is the "fittest President Almighty God ever created and his lab results have to be seen to be believed they are uniformly that tremendous.

President Trump has a signed letter from a medical expert verifying that he is the "fittest President Almighty God ever created and his lab results have to be seen to be believed they are uniformly that tremendous.

The same letter claims he is 6’3 and weighs 239 lbs

Forum List

Back