Trump Indictment Would Probably Be Overturned on Appeal: Dershowitz

You still haven't proven a single one of your cult's claims about President Trump's lack of fitness.

But keep trying. I'm sure it's what gives your sorry little life meaning.

1683387032315.jpeg

Obviously you chose to run your mouth instead of reading the link provided. :lol:

Yes, I'm sure you believe everything that you read in lying MSM "sources".

I know it's impossible for you to be brainwashed. The primary component necessary for brainwashing is missing, in your case.

But thanks for your thought provoking post.

So writing award winning fake news is not your only talent.

We got it. You love Trump and enjoy using the photo editing skills that BULLDOG has taught you.

Your perception of your abilities is pretty skewed, but you just keep making those pretty images that you like tacking up on your bedroom ceiling.

:auiqs.jpg:

Last time Biden campaigned from his basement
Biden 306
Trump 232

How did those huge Super Spreader events work out for Fat Donnie?
What super spreader events? Did he attend the Obama birthday party when the rest of the country was supposed to stay at home?

So writing award winning fake news is not your only talent.

We got it. You love Trump and enjoy using the photo editing skills that BULLDOG has taught you.

Your perception of your abilities is pretty skewed, but you just keep making those pretty images that you like tacking up on your bedroom ceiling.

No photo editing on rightwinger's part. Someone in trump's cult edited the picture on the left, beside an actual picture of trump on the right.

I know it's impossible for you to be brainwashed. The primary component necessary for brainwashing is missing, in your case.

The doc said it. Your diatribe of FAKE news is always convenient for ya.... :lol:

You tell em. They should know by now that facts only confuse you, and you don't like that.

A made-up charge that the NY Times says is a 'novel legal theory'.

Democrats turning America into a 🍌 republic. (A huge cadre of military-aged men decamped near our southern border recently).

If former President Donald Trump is indicted, he’ll probably be convicted but an appeal would likely lead to the conviction being thrown out, legal expert Alan Dershowitz said on March 18.​
“I don’t think there will be a motion to dismiss that succeeds. This is New York justice. In New York, of course you can indict a ham sandwich. But in New York, you can also convict a ham sandwich because the jury pool will be very much against Trump and the judges will be very much against Trump,” Dershowitz, professor emeritus at Harvard Law School, said during an appearance on Fox News.​
“So, if I were him, I would be worried today. He’ll probably ultimately win on appeal, but do judges today have the courage … to do something favorable to Trump in a city which overwhelmingly despises Trump? That’s what’s wrong with this justice system.”​
Trump is reportedly set to face an indictment for a payment made to Stormy Daniels, an adult actress who has made the contested claim that he had an affair with her. The payment was made by Trump lawyer Michael Cohen, and Trump reimbursed the lawyer. Trump has said the allegations were “debunked.”​
Dershowitz, who was part of Trump’s impeachment defense team in 2020, agreed. “There is no crime here,” he said.​

‘Used His Own Money’​

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) said in a statement that most campaign finance violations involve spending other people’s money illegally or accepting money that you should not.​
“Trump did neither. He used his own money to resolve a private dispute, irrespective of any campaign. The impending indictment is based on an untested, tortured legal theory. This is an absurd abuse of the criminal process in our politics. It must be seen for the partisan pathetic ploy it is,” Gaetz, a Trump supporter, said.​
...​

Cohen mortgaged his house to pay Stormy Daniels. Months later Trump paid Cohen back.

Cohen mortgaged his house to pay Stormy Daniels. Months later Trump paid Cohen back.

Even if that's true, who is to say what Trump knew about this, if anything?

After all, Trump admitted that he did not have sexual relations with this particular hoe.

Cohen can't prove his case, and his word isn't good enough for anyone since he is an admitted and convicted liar and perjurer.

You still haven't proven a single one of your cult's claims about President Trump's lack of fitness.

But keep trying. I'm sure it's what gives your sorry little life meaning.

You mean his total incompetence and complete lack of honesty or moral principles, isn’t enough for you.

The worst businessman in US history. Of course he crash the economy. Failing is all Trump knows how to do.

Forum List

Back