Trump Indictment Would Probably Be Overturned on Appeal: Dershowitz

Trump even tried to go after Biden just before the election. Trump the imbecile was refused by his own DOJ.
haha that’s newsweeks spin nowhere does it quote trump actually prosecuting xiden…although he was part of the russian hoax…more evidence of the stalinist tactics of the demafasict

haha that’s newsweeks spin nowhere does it quote trump actually prosecuting xiden…although he was part of the russian hoax…more evidence of the stalinist tactics of the demafasict
Sure, I’ll use Newsweek, you use the checkout counter tabloids. It’s your reading level. Keep up with the dufus babble.

hahah he wasn’t president, he actually stopped further prosecution of clinton
Bullshit. Barr refused to because just like you whiney little bitches complained about more then sixty failed attempts at a fixed election, you have no evidence. You’re a clown show..

i totally did just like you said…and as i suspected i got the results i did

you are just being lazy not accepting reality

just like a true cultist
Bullshit….that’s crappola. It all depends on what you put in for a prompt. Besides, idiot, both me and another have given two instances that you just ignored. Why the Fk should I do anymore dipshit.

Bullshit….that’s crappola. It all depends on what you put in for a prompt. Besides, idiot, both me and another have given two instances that you just ignored. Why the Fk should I do anymore dipshit.
nah man i did.

Forum List

Back