TRUMP in trouble in Texas for November!

He needs some policies and stuff.
What if Biden is not the nominee?

I'm curious to know how many votes Kanye will get...Will he be in the debates as well? This will be interesting!

This must terrify Republicans

Losing Texas will mean they never elect a President again. Even having to compete for a state that has historically been a given puts them in a bind.

It would be like the Democrats having to compete for California

Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it.

On a side not: It will be pretty hilarious watching so many suddenly flip positions on the Electoral College if Texas becomes reliably blue.

Trump will win Texas by at least 7 percent. Makes you wonder if all the polls are this far off then.

Blow it out your nose, Tommy. You ain't got enough REAL things to worry about over there in Merry Ol' England?

They said this in 2016 too, Texas was going to go to Hillary, on top of her 98% chance of winning.

Ask Hillary what she thinks of polls...

God Bless America! Get 'er done Trump!
Trump ? He plays golf and pardons criminals whilst Americans die.
I thought you LOVED that as Barry Obumma and Little Willy Clinton were the MASTER of that!

Sleazy fucker.
Glad to see you know what you are.

Trump will win Texas by at least 7 percent. Makes you wonder if all the polls are this far off then.

In 2016, Trump won Texas by 9 percent.
Two years later, Ted Cruz beat little regarded Beto O Rourke by only 2 1/2 percent.

There has been a shift to the left in Texas. Maybe not enough in 2020 but it may shift by 2024

By November, Texas will depend on the response to COVID and the economy.

The election will be a referendum on Trumps leadership in a crisis.

Texas is seeing serious infection rates right now, if it doesn’t get better by November, there will be a political price to pay and I don’t think blaming China and too much testing will suffice

You need your own forum....along with BillyBullshit....called the dumbass zone.

Interesting point
Given Trumps dismal performance and slim chances of re-election, Republicans need to consider replacing Trump with an electable candidate.

So nice of you to offer helpful and constructive advice to your bitter and hated enemy, whom you wish to destroy and oppress for generations.

RW, you've been very open in the past with your (dem) plan to do demographic shift to turn the nation into a defacto One Party State, with a racist marginalization of whites forever.

Why are you pretending that Trump or anything he does or does not do, has any impact on your plan?

Who's polls? Like the experts say take em' after the debates. Should I say more.

Interesting point
Given Trumps dismal performance and slim chances of re-election, Republicans need to consider replacing Trump with an electable candidate.

So nice of you to offer helpful and constructive advice to your bitter and hated enemy, whom you wish to destroy and oppress for generations.

RW, you've been very open in the past with your (dem) plan to do demographic shift to turn the nation into a defacto One Party State, with a racist marginalization of whites forever.

Why are you pretending that Trump or anything he does or does not do, has any impact on your plan?
He doesn't even have to do to much to out perform a democrat. Go push a statue over.

Interesting point

RW has been fully programmed

That's right, Texas may be a battleground state now based on the average of the latest polls from REAL CLEAR POLITICS:

TRUMP: 45%

BIDEN: 45%

The Dallas Morning News has a poll where BIDEN wins Texas by 5 percentage points.

Fox news has a poll where Biden wins by 1 percentage point.

CBS news has a poll with Trump only winning Texas by 1 percentage point.

Quinnipiac has a poll where Trump wins Texas by 1 percentage point.

No Democratic Presidential Candidate has polled this well in Texas this close to the election since Jimmy Carter who won the State back in 1976.

I never said that
What I did say was Republican incompetence would turn them into a minority party.

If it happens, they have nobody else to blame

New voter registration.. REPUBLICANS ARE DESTROYING DEMOCRATS LOL

Forum List

Back