Trump in Saudi

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Maybe it the dementia kicking in but he seems to be very forgetful.

Just simple phrases like RADICAL ISLAM seem to have slipped out of his vocabulary.

Does this herald an end to muzzie bashing ?

moonbat special.jpg

Just simple phrases like RADICAL ISLAM seem to have slipped out of his vocabulary.

/---- If I came to visit you in your trailer park, I wouldn't say "Libtard Moonbat" to your face. It's not polite.

View attachment 127968

/---- If I came to visit you in your trailer park, I wouldn't say "Libtard Moonbat" to your face. It's not polite.
No , you would just sell a ton of bombs to the biggest terror enablers on the planet.

I don't refer to someone as being a dumbass when talking with someone who already knows they are. Do you?

View attachment 127968

No , you would just sell a ton of bombs to the biggest terror enablers on the planet.
/------ You mean like Obozo allowing Iran, the biggest terror enablers on the planet, to acquire nukes and then handing over billions in frozen assets? You mean like that?
Death.jpg

Just so we are clear, you think ALL muslims are bad and Trump shouldnt be nice to any of them?

It would seem that the orange rodent now sees that not all muslims are terrorists. Perhaps he could share that with the thick fuckers on here.

This is a phrase very much like RADICAL ISLAM:

Trump sought to disassociate terrorism from religion, but urged Muslim majority countries to "honestly" confront "the crisis of Islamic extremism and the Islamists and Islamic terror of all kinds.

Trump's Islam speech aims to unite against terrorism - CNNPolitics.com

upload_2017-5-21_22-52-0.gif

The right is bragging about Trump becoming a hero of Wahabbism. Fucking unreal.
We're proud to finally have a president others like and respect. I'm not surprised that's something you can't appreciate.
^ suddenly supports globalism for the sake of Wahabbism
I also support better care/support for those with mental issues, oldschool. Just saying.
Yeah, that's why you voted to slash care/support for people with mental issues. :rolleyes:

The right is bragging about Trump becoming a hero of Wahabbism. Fucking unreal.
We're proud to finally have a president others like and respect. I'm not surprised that's something you can't appreciate.
^ suddenly supports globalism for the sake of Wahabbism
I also support better care/support for those with mental issues, oldschool. Just saying.
Yeah, that's why you voted to slash care/support for people with mental issues. :rolleyes:
I hope your state chooses to provide those benefits.

No, the bigot Trump is still pursuing his un-Constitutional Muslim ban in the courts.
The ban stopped immigration from certain countries for 90 days so Agent Orange could set vetting procedures.

Its been over 100 days so his vetting procedure should be in place & the need for the ban passed.

Right, Trumpettes?

Forum List

Back