Russia and Saudi Arabia fixing oil prices to help trump

I don’t know what weapons trump sold to Saudi Arabia but whatever it was it was such a great deal the saudis invested $2 billion with Kushner. Shady.

But it got me thinking. Middle eastern men like guns, right? Africans love guns. Do South Koreans? Taiwan people? South America, polacks, Belarusians, afghans, Pakistan, India. Why aren’t we exporting more guns?

I think it could absolutely be true. They want trump to win in November so they can continue to play on his ego. He will give up our deepest secrets if he is told how pretty or smart he is.

I doubt they're doing it to help Trump. They're doing it to help themselves.

Because he's collaborating with Democrats instead of defeating them.
You need to chill the fuck out dude. He needs to work with them. He can try defeating them in an election but while he's a House member he needs to do the work his constituents hired him to do. And he looks very bad playing games. Probably why he's not going along with you and Majorie.

Republicans are proving they only know how to play politics. Not actually govern.

You need to chill the fuck out dude. He needs to work with them. He can try defeating them in an election but while he's a House member he needs to do the work his constituents hired him to do. And he looks very bad playing games. Probably why he's not going along with you and Majorie.

Republicans are proving they only know how to play politics. Not actually govern.
democrats are pretty half ass at that too bobo....

democrats are pretty half ass at that too bobo....

New laws usually get done in an election year or right after a win. If you wait till year two, you'll be a lame duck for the midterms. Or maybe they have to pass legislation in order to win the midterm.

So it depends I guess. Some years, the opposition party in the Senate just won't pass what the House send them.

Interesting that if the GOP House sends something reasonable to the Democratic run senate and President, they will sign it. Republicans play politics with everything. You got to give them cuts or they hold us hostage every time.

You need to chill the fuck out dude. He needs to work with them.
Rot in hell Dems, we have no obligation to work with you lying backstabbers. If the GOP had a spine they would SHUT DOWN that damn government until Democrats agree to secure our border. Sadly most of the GOP in congress are jellyfish who let the Dem assholes run things even when they have the majority.

Rot in hell Dems, we have no obligation to work with you lying backstabbers. If the GOP had a spine they would SHUT DOWN that damn government until Democrats agree to secure our border. Sadly most of the GOP in congress are jellyfish who let the Dem assholes run things even when they have the majority.
You're such a little bitch. Meanwhile, Clinton worked very well with Republicans. Obama would have too but they refused to work with him. Wanted to make him a 1 term president. Didn't happen.

And Biden gets along great with serious Republicans. Not nuts like you and Majorie.

You're such a little bitch. Meanwhile, Clinton worked very well with Republicans. Obama would have too but they refused to work with him. Wanted to make him a 1 term president. Didn't happen.

And Biden gets along great with serious Republicans. Not nuts like you and Majorie.
I LOVE IT when the left shows their true colors ^^^ by all means continue to bloviate fool. I stand by my statement that Democrats can rot in hell! 200,000+ DEAD Americans killed by the Dem's invasion of 10 million illegals agree with me.

I LOVE IT when the left shows their true colors ^^^ by all means continue to bloviate fool. I stand by my statement that Democrats can rot in hell! 200,000+ DEAD Americans killed by the Dem's invasion of 10 million illegals agree with me.
What about the 1 million people Trump killed when he didn't tell us how deadly Covid was?

A LOT of people died before the vaccine was developed. Did he promote wearing masks and social distancing? No he did not. He made fun of masks and he held super spreader rallies that killed Americans.

I'm so glad they were all Republicans

1713897403724.png

‘We Killed Herman Cain’: New Book Paints Damning Portrait of How Trump’s Team Bungled Tulsa Rally​

Trump's Hail Mary rally in Oklahoma was an even bigger disaster than first reported

Trump says he doesn’t 'think' Herman Cain caught coronavirus at the Tulsa rally​

Yahoo News asked Trump on Friday if he believed that Cain was exposed to the virus at the rally. “No, I don’t think so,” Trump said.

The event was the largest indoor event in the country since the coronavirus lockdowns began.

Public health officials in Tulsa subsequently suggested the rally may have contributed to a spike in COVID-19 cases in the area. And on the day of the rally, the Trump campaign announced that six of their advance staffers had tested positive for the virus.

Days before he tested positive, the Trump campaign flew Cain in to a rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He was photographed not wearing a protective mask. According to an excerpt from Karl’s upcoming book
Betrayal: The Final Act of the Trump Showpublished in Vanity Fair Thursday, Cain was hospitalized with COVID-19 10 days later. According to the book, eight Trump staffers also tested positive for the virus.

‘We killed Herman Cain,’ says Trump staffer​

What about the 1 million people Trump killed when he didn't tell us how deadly Covid was?
Notice how they lie ^^^. Now, do we need to play the videos again of Democrats in congress calling Trump a racist for trying to shut down travel from China and fighting Trump's attempts to keep the CHINA virus out of the US?

Forum List

Back