Biden Claims He Repeatedly Attended Black Delaware Church As A Teenager. Veteran Church Members: "We Don’t Remember That"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he's not just Creepy Sleepy Joe...he's full of shit Joe!

I had no idea about Biden's apparently long-time habit of misleading people, intentionally or otherwise. Along with the numerous times Biden's previously changed his story or has been called out about something he said that wasn't true, he also believes he's running for senate, referred to black people as roaches, and thought his sister was his wife on stage while making a campaign speech.

At the very least, Biden has Subjective Cognitive Decline which is self-reported and goes unchecked by medical professionals. People can be as young as 30 and show significant mental decline, and they can also have young-onset dementia. According to The diagnosis of young-onset dementia - PubMed most people in the study who had early-onset starting under age 35 were found to have a metabolic cause, while people ages 35-45 at onset were found mostly to have degenerative diseases. I have compassion for anyone who suffers from significant memory loss, but as most would agree that person has no business being president.

The DNC miscalculated choosing Biden as their candidate. I get it, they wanted to go for the most moderates and independents possible. The DNC super delegates also realize there is a large subset (mostly wealthy liberals/DNC donors) who want things to basically remain the same as far as economic opportunity, and moving beyond left-of-center would change that equation and they'd find themselves in a "no going back" type of fallout.

I had no idea about Biden's apparently long-time habit of misleading people, intentionally or otherwise. Along with the numerous times Biden's previously changed his story or has been called out about something he said that wasn't true, he also believes he's running for senate, referred to black people as roaches, and thought his sister was his wife on stage while making a campaign speech.

At the very least, Biden has Subjective Cognitive Decline which is self-reported and goes unchecked by medical professionals. People can be as young as 30 and show significant mental decline, and they can also have young-onset dementia. According to The diagnosis of young-onset dementia - PubMed most people in the study who had early-onset starting under age 35 were found to have a metabolic cause, while people ages 35-45 at onset were found mostly to have degenerative diseases. I have compassion for anyone who suffers from significant memory loss, but as most would agree that person has no business being president.

The DNC miscalculated choosing Biden as their candidate. I get it, they wanted to go for the most moderates and independents possible. The DNC super delegates also realize there is a large subset (mostly wealthy liberals/DNC donors) who want things to basically remain the same as far as economic opportunity, and moving beyond left-of-center would change that equation and they'd find themselves in a "no going back" type of fallout.

Then there's this:

1602565670688.png

Then there's this:

View attachment 400894
His gaffes are honestly unbelievable at times, as if he doesn't want to win. Perhaps Biden was pressured by the DNC, looking at how he waited to enter the race until he'd polled his DNC connections to make sure that if he ran he would be guaranteed to be the winner.

He most likely had cased it out, but not attended the services.

Hillary has issues too. Idk if people noticed this while she was on the campaign trail, but she was at a coffee shop for photo op...etc..surrounded by photographers and "journalists "(lots of camera flashes, stimulation), and literally goes into what I would call a seizure. Another time was right on stage, with her hubby at her side, during a balloon drop (lots of colors,again, very stimulating) and makes an unnatural "Oooo" face. There's a picture (or was) of one of her bodyguards carrying, what looks like, a Valium injection of some sort, which is/can be used after someone has a seizure.
Biden's "goofs" aren't funny. After I listened to him say he was running for Senate? This is getting bad and his campaign people and everyone else around him KNOWS IT! They just want him to win, then declare him unfit (or just be a meat puppet) while Kamala and Pelosi run things from behind the curtain. Isn't Pelosi working on another bill regarding the health of a President...etc?...(she should seriously consider retirement...need term limits for crying out loud...)

He is definitely full of it. Would be funny if not so awkward and embarrassing....

Forum List

Back