Trump in 2006: "I 'sort of hope' real estate market tanks"

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

Two years before the housing market collapsed in 2008 and millions of Americans lost their homes, Donald Trump said he was hoping for a crash.
"I sort of hope that happens because then people like me would go in and buy," Trump said in a 2006 audiobook from Trump University, answering a question about "gloomy predictions that the real estate market is heading for a spectacular crash."
---------------------------
"If there is a bubble burst, as they call it, you know you can make a lot of money," Trump said in the 2006 audio book, "How to Build a Fortune." "If you're in a good cash position -- which I'm in a good cash position today -- then people like me would go in and buy like crazy."

link
Donald Trump in 2006: I 'sort of hope' real estate market tanks - CNNPolitics.com

What a evil son of a bitch! ALl this piece of trash cares about is making his wallet bigger. Sad.

Trump's ideology is Trump. But I still think it is sort of cute when us common folks think these people running for office have our interest in mind. I do hope he wins but I don't see this one making a hell of a difference other than from my perspective he'll pick better federal judges.

Trump's ideology is Trump. But I still think it is sort of cute when us common folks think these people running for office have our interest in mind. I do hope he wins but I don't see this one making a hell of a difference other than from my perspective he'll pick better federal judges.

He's emotionally and intellectually unfit to run the country, but that's ok because you'll like the judges he'll pic? Wow, talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Yep.

HE'S HONEST.

I'll take an honest greedy man over a bitch who smiles as she lies to me any day.

Crooked Hillary??? No thanks

He's emotionally and intellectually unfit to run the country, but that's ok because you'll like the judges he'll pic? Wow, talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.
. Hey the dems have proved upon how bad they could mess up a country intentially by the judges they use or have hand picked over the years. Do you realize how important judges are in this nation, and how bad liberal judges are in this nation ? I think you do know.

Wow, you just described Hitlery perfectly...

. Hey the dems have proved upon how bad they could mess up a country intentially by the judges they use or have hand picked over the years. Do you realize how important judges are in this nation, and how bad liberal judges are in this nation ? I think you do know.

You think liberal judges are bad because you're a RW nut.

Two years before the housing market collapsed in 2008 and millions of Americans lost their homes, Donald Trump said he was hoping for a crash.
"I sort of hope that happens because then people like me would go in and buy," Trump said in a 2006 audiobook from Trump University, answering a question about "gloomy predictions that the real estate market is heading for a spectacular crash."
---------------------------
"If there is a bubble burst, as they call it, you know you can make a lot of money," Trump said in the 2006 audio book, "How to Build a Fortune." "If you're in a good cash position -- which I'm in a good cash position today -- then people like me would go in and buy like crazy."

link
Donald Trump in 2006: I 'sort of hope' real estate market tanks - CNNPolitics.com

What a evil son of a bitch! ALl this piece of trash cares about is making his wallet bigger. Sad.
And yet he didnt cause it......and the informed saw it coming.......bet ya lots of rich people made out like bandits scooping up property others lost....libs too....oh my evil bastards

You think liberal judges are bad because you're a RW nut.
. No, actually it's because of their idiot liberal rulings on which they had made from their bench. I know they have left my jaw laying on the floor over their rulings over the last 20 or more years looking back.

Forum List

Back