Trump: I Won't Attend White House Correspondents Dinner

You're onto something, he shouldn't do anything a president would.

He doesn't want to be president anyways...His job is to destroy our institutions that lead the world and watch this country die.
This is what has been done and it peaked under the Obama regime, which is gone.
Actually it began about half a century ago, is alive and well, and is progressing as planned.
If you think there is a big plan, you are wrong. They are just moving some levers here and some levers there and look what is happening.

Uh huh, ok, let them completely corporatize your legal/penal system and your public education system then, no worries. They already corporatized your political system and media machinery.
They will privatize whole cities.

"Such an arrangement is called a public-private partnership (PPP), a “contractual agreement between a public agency and a private sector entity resulting in greater private sector participation in the delivery and/or financing of infrastructure projects” (Istrate & Puentes 2011, 2). Compared with traditional infrastructure procurement methods, PPPs allow the private sector to assume “a greater role in the planning, financing, design, construction, operation and maintenance of public facilities” (Eggers & Dovey 2006, 8)."
http://louisville.edu/cepm/projects...-infrastructure-a-guide-for-local-governments

Where are you from, btw? I am from Germany.

Trump doesn't want the world to see he sucks at telling jokes. He claims to be the best at everything, and can't stand for people to see him be the worst at something.

You could take the corpse of Zachary Taylor and prop it up, and it would be funnier than Trump.

Gee, I wonder why. Just announced on MSNBC. I believe the dinner is scheduled for April 29 or 30, 2017. I've seen conflicting dates.

Will President Obama be there?
I just read that the after dinner party has been canceled and there is talk now that the dinner is going to be canceled.

He should go hang with some real folk supporters instead. Stick it to the Fake Newsters again. :)

Gee, I wonder why. Just announced on MSNBC. I believe the dinner is scheduled for April 30, 2017.
Trump is awesome!!!!!

Better hope all his generals have a tad more courage.
I hope they don't kill too many of your fascist liberal Muslim friends...,,
Trump has a long way to go to beat Obama's Muslim killing record.
How about Bush's record, son?

I can't really blame him. It would be awkward to say the least. The journalists would just lay it on so thick it wouldn't be funny as intended.

He has work to do. Finally a president who is trying to keep his promises.
You're so nieve.....really you are. Trump spends more time on the gold course than worrying about idiots like you, why can't you see that? The reason this joke will not attend, is because everyone in that room, including FOX news knows bullshit when they see it, smell it and reads its tweets......and Trump can not no matter how hard he tweets to you nuts get away from FACTS......, thus the reason he will never attend a dinner.

I can't really blame him. It would be awkward to say the least. The journalists would just lay it on so thick it wouldn't be funny as intended.

He has work to do. Finally a president who is trying to keep his promises.
You're so nieve.....really you are. Trump spends more time on the gold course than worrying about idiots like you, why can't you see that? The reason this joke will not attend, is because everyone in that room, including FOX news knows bullshit when they see it, smell it and reads its tweets......and Trump can not no matter how hard he tweets to you nuts get away from FACTS......, thus the reason he will never attend a dinner.
Obama is giving pick up the soap lessons to you lesser liberals I hear.....

He doesn't want to be president anyways...His job is to destroy our institutions that lead the world and watch this country die.
This is what has been done and it peaked under the Obama regime, which is gone.
Actually it began about half a century ago, is alive and well, and is progressing as planned.
If you think there is a big plan, you are wrong. They are just moving some levers here and some levers there and look what is happening.

Uh huh, ok, let them completely corporatize your legal/penal system and your public education system then, no worries. They already corporatized your political system and media machinery.
They will privatize whole cities.

"Such an arrangement is called a public-private partnership (PPP), a “contractual agreement between a public agency and a private sector entity resulting in greater private sector participation in the delivery and/or financing of infrastructure projects” (Istrate & Puentes 2011, 2). Compared with traditional infrastructure procurement methods, PPPs allow the private sector to assume “a greater role in the planning, financing, design, construction, operation and maintenance of public facilities” (Eggers & Dovey 2006, 8)."
http://louisville.edu/cepm/projects...-infrastructure-a-guide-for-local-governments

Where are you from, btw? I am from Germany.

They can call it what they wish, but what it is, is a way to get at public funding and take that funding into a corporate/privatized arena where any democratic representation toward the funding is moot. The people's money as it were, with no input from the public.

Murka.

I think he should say that there won't be a WH Correspondents dinner because he has decided to cancel it until they do their jobs. The bible says if you don't work, you don't eat. That ought to get them moving!

I disagree! BTW, your so-called Bible is a work of fiction written by a bunch of superstitious old men.

The Democratic party leaders all go to church and believe the bible, tissue? :crybaby:
Many politicians on both sides play religious for the votes. Obama would had been a Muslim if it would have gotten him elected. Trump probably discovered his religious roots this election cycle, running for president.

Gee, I wonder why. Just announced on MSNBC. I believe the dinner is scheduled for April 30, 2017.
Trump is awesome!!!!!

Better hope all his generals have a tad more courage.
I hope they don't kill too many of your fascist liberal Muslim friends...,,
Trump has a long way to go to beat Obama's Muslim killing record.
How about Bush's record, son?

He couldn't get Osama so he went into Iraq.

Forum List

Back